Stay - Peaky Blinders - Arthur x Reader

It started off as it normally did. The odd furtive look across the bar, the occasional sly smile and suggestive wink. Both of them knowing what that all meant, where they would end up. It not that they were trying to hide anything; the family knew about the relationship between the two. It more that it was all part of the game they played, a type of foreplay. The one doing all they could to nudge the other to the point where the sexual frustrations would push them to act. And tonight, she had won; (Y/n) suddenly finding herself pulled from the Garrison, her body pushed up against the wall, as his lips attacked her flesh; his hand pushing up underneath her skirt. (Y/n) gripping desperately to the back of his large, dark overcoat, as his fingers moved her underwear to the side. Her head dropping backwards, as he began to caress her most intimate parts.

It wouldn't have been the first time that Arthur had fucked her up against a wall. Hell, it wasn't the first time Arthur would take the opportunity to fuck her anywhere he could. The tables in the Garrison some of his favourite places to bend her over, when they were alone. His hands gripping firmly at her hips, as he pulled her back onto him. The table shaking underneath her, as she clung to the edge and moaned out his name; each of his firm thrusts bringing both of them closer and closer to the high that they gave one another.

Yet tonight, it was obvious that Arthur wanted more than just a quick fumble up against the alley wall; the pair of them, between lots of stops to kiss and touch one another, had finally made their way back to the house. The two pulling at one another's clothes; Arthur sure that he would have to buy her a new dress in the morning, given the loud rip that had come before the material had fallen to his bedroom floor. But if it meant that the lack of clothing would keep her in his bed, then he had no intention of buying her anything. Arthur more than happy to see her naked; to have her stay in his arms.

If anyone could see them at that moment, Arthur holding her down; his hand firmly securing her arms over her head. His loud grunts filling the air, as he pushed himself into her, over and over again without mercy. Bringing one of her legs up over his shoulder so that he could get as deep inside her, as he possibly could; they would think that (Y/n) and Arthur hated one another. That they despised one another. Arthur calling her a slut, and she, screaming that he was a bastard. Yet hatred was the last thing that they felt for one another. The names, the struggling, the sting of palm on soft flesh, just more of the game they played. Both of them preferring it rough.

Before Arthur had met (Y/n), he had never really known what love was. In fact, he always believed that he never would. Despite what others might think, he was a complicated and vulnerable soul; an emotionally fragile man that had become more so, thanks to the war. The demons that had already been in his mind, given a freedom; given a new power thanks to the horrors that he, and some many others had had to witness. But given that he had never wanted to appear weak, he would hide his vulnerabilities under violence; violent outbursts that he would often feel guilty for, later. His sometimes uncontrollable outbursts, making many shy away from him; but not her.......not (Y/n). For even though others, who were looking in from the outside, may see their relationship as being just as turbulent as the rest of Arthur's life; what it was, in truth, was his lifeline. The thing that kept him anchored to reality; that kept him stable and helped him control his impulses. The love that (Y/n) had for him, that he had for her, the anchor that he had always needed in the storm that was his life. Arthur sure that (Y/n) understood him more than anyone else could. That she accepted him, more than anyone else would ever do.

"Fuck, (Y/n). Don't fuckin stop..........." Arthur suddenly moaned. His grip on her hips tightening as she continued to ride him. The oldest Shelby boy sure that there was no better sight than watching this beautiful, naked woman, show how much she love him. Her breasts bouncing hypnotically, each time that she dropped herself down onto him. His jaw clenching, as the sting from her nails being dragged down his chest, mixed with his quickly approaching climax. Arthur unable to hold back any longer, as he felt her tighten around him. The pair moaning out one another's names, as they came together. (Y/n) collapsing onto his chest; their sweat mixing, as they gasped for air. Arthur wrapping his arms around her, wanting to keep her body connected with his, for as long as possible.

"I love you........." Arthur said softly, as he reached up his hand and brushed some of her hair away from her face; (Y/n) nuzzling her head into his neck, a smile pulling at her lips, at the words. It not that it was the first time that he had said those words to her; but given they were coming from Arthur, it always felt as though they somehow meant more than if they had come from someone else.

"I ripped ya dress......."

"Did you? I had other things on my mind at the time. But given that I love you too, I will forgive you......this once. Though it does mean, that I can't go anywhere, as I don't have any clothes........."

"I know.........." Arthur chuckled in reply, as (Y/n) finally moved to his side and he pulled her close.

"And I don't plan on going out ta get ya anythin ta wear, any time soon. Which means that ya'll have ta stay here." He continued, another chuckle leaving his lips, as they looked at one another.

"Then maybe I should let you rip my clothes more often, because I'm ok with that." (Y/n) replied. Pushing herself up so that she could kiss him, before settling back onto his chest. More than happy to stay with her Arthur. To stay with him for as long as he wanted.