Dream come true - Vikings - Ivar x Reader

It started off as nothing really, the slightest of sounds that barely caught her attention in her groggy state. It was cold outside, most of Kattegat lay under piles of furs in order to try and stay warm while they slept, and she was no different. The only light to illuminate the space, coming from the fire in the room; the candles long ago, blown out.

She hadn't expected him to come, but as her mind cleared of her dreamy daze, she realised that she should have known better. A sudden shiver going down her spine, as the furs were pulled up, and a cold body moved onto the bed next to her. A firm chest pushed up against her back and an arm wrapped around her waist.

Normally, she would hear him coming; the sound of him moving was well known by everyone in town, but given that her sleep had been that of the dead, she had not heard a thing; yet there was no doubting that it was him, for no one else in Kattegat would be foolish enough to creep up on her like this; never mind climb into bed with her.

"Ivar.........?"

"I could not sleep............" The dark prince replied, as he snuggled in a little closer to her. A smile coming to her lips, as he let out a soft hum of contentment.

"So, because you could not sleep, you chose to come and wake me up from my slumbers.......? And I was having such a wonderful dream too......."

"Was it about me........?"

"Not everything is about you, Ivar. Even if you think it should be." She retorted, as she turned over so that she could look at him. His eyes shining as brightly as they always did, despite the dullness of the room. A smile coming to his lips, as her naked body, pressed up against his.

He needed her, on quiet nights like this when his thoughts overtook him and he grew angry at himself; when his emotions seemed to get the better of him, when all he could think about was taking an axe to Sigurd for his usual teasing, the only person that he knew could help, would help, was (Y/n). Just her presence having the ability to calm him; to take his mind from everything that had been disturbing him. And it definitely helped when he would join her in her bed; for no matter what the temperature outside, Ivar knew that she would always be naked, and that she would take him into her arms. She would take him into her arms and together they would prove that no matter what others in the town might think, he was as much a man as any other. Hers the only body, that his own seemed to respond to, and he needed her for that; loved her for that and everything else that she was.

"So, what was it about then........?"

"Well, if you must know, it was about Ubbe. Your brother is a very handsome man, and........." (Y/n) suddenly laughing, as she saw the look on Ivar's face. It obvious that the youngest son of Ragnar, didn't like the idea of her even dreaming about another man, let alone one of his brothers.

"I am joking, Ivar......" She continued, as she combed her fingers through his hair.

"My dream was about you. I think my dreams are always about you, when you are not with me........" A contented sigh of her own leaving her lips, as Ivar pressed his forehead against hers.

"Tell me..........." Ivar said, as his rough hand began to caress her buttock, before moving to grip her thigh and bringing up her leg so that it rested around his hip.

"Well.........when it began, we were in the bath, and I was washing you, and you were washing me............"

"I like that......." Ivar interpreted, as his fingers continued to slowly move between her backside and the underside of her thigh. Her heart beginning to beat at a pace, as with each movement, he got closer and closer to her womanhood.

"I know......and so do I.........Then, then we were in bed, this bed. Your head was between my legs, your tongue teasing me, as you pushed your fingers inside me, over and over again.........."

"More......tell me more........." Ivar growled, as he pulled her tightly to him. (Y/n)'s breath becoming ragged, as his manhood began to stiffen against her leg.

"And then I was screaming out your name as you made me cum. My hand gripping into your hair, as you continued to lick me, as you continued to explore me. I could feel you smiling against my skin, before you slowly moved; your lips making their way to my stomach and then my breasts, until they found my mouth, and I could taste myself on your lips, your tongue..........."

"More.........." The young prince now demanded. (Y/n) gripping firmly to his broad, strong shoulders, as he excruciatingly slowly pushed two of his calloused fingers inside her. A wicked smile pulling at his lips as his lover gasped.

"You........you then..........." (Y/n) trying desperately to formulate her words, as the speed of Ivar's movements, picked up. The pleasure that she was already feeling, making her mind cloud.

"You were over me, pulling my legs up around your shoulders. And then......then......you woke me up.........." She chuckled. Her eyes rolling back into her head, as he slowly pulled his fingers from her before taking his stiff manhood in his hand and rubbing it against her.

"Would you like me to help you find out how that dream should have ended......?" Ivar asked. His voice low, deep; oozing lust with every word he spoke. (Y/n) able to do nothing but moan and nod, before she found herself on her back, and Ivar, just as in her dream, resting over her. His lips kissing her calf, as he pulled her leg up to his shoulder. Her hands gripping tightly at the material beneath her, as his hard cock slowly moved inside her.

"Then let's make your dream come true............"