49 Forty Nine

Hera POV
Ha-Anything?
-Nothing, I checked my old place and Josh's restaurant and nothing.
Ha-I checked Cerberus's place and the coffee shop, not there either.
Ka-I checked back home and here, nothing. Where could have she gone?
Ha-Did anyone check Olympus? Maybe she's there.
-She did got out of the building easily, she could have gotten in Olympus just as easily.
We nod at each other and we go inside the agency and Hades use the phone on the desk and calls Olympus. We wait and he puts it on speaker so we all hear her talk.
Pe-Who calls?
Ha-Is me Persephone, I....
Pe-Thank the Styx is you uncle, we need you up here at Olympus right away.
Ha-Why? What's happening?
Pe-Nova's here and she's.......
The line goes dead and we hurry to the gate and go up to Olympus. When we get there everything is in chaos and the goddesses are helping the gods with some light injuries. We turn when we hear someone calling us.
Pe-Uncle, oh uncle, you have to stop her, she's going to hurt someone or herself.
Ka-Where is my sister? Where is Nova?
Pe-Follow me.
We follow her to the training grounds and we see Nova punching a training bag hard and fast.
Pe-She punches and when she can't anymore she walks away until she finds another thing to punch and destroy.
Ha-Where was she when you found her?
Pe-She was at Poseidon's punching the columns down.
Hades nods and he goes towards her slowly from behind. As soon as he holds her arm stopping her to throw another punch we see as her hair turns savage red and she turns around throwing a fist at him which he evades by a hair before she pulls out of his grasp using her legs to pull away and when she is free from his hold she starts punching the bag again. Hades calls Karma to come with him and as he goes I see them nod at each other and Hades goes and holds her putting his arms around her holding her arms close to her body tightly and then I see as Karma knocks her out with a hard hit on the back of her neck and as she goes numb Hades takes her on his arms and we all go home. When we get home Hades puts Nova down on one of the couches and as he goes checking her we see she has a few bruises on her arms and legs. He takes her hand and as he turns it around we see she has her knuckles red and with a bit of skin is missing from her hand and they're bleeding. Hades stands and goes away and when he comes back he has a first aid kit to clean her wounds. After he's done we stay there with her until she starts waking up.
N-Ngh, dad? Mom?
-We're here baby.
Ha-How do you feel?
N-Everything hurts. Where's Karma?
Ha-He's sleeping, want me to call him?
She shakes her head and she sits up on the couch. She gets to rub her eyes but she stops when she sees her hands bandaged. She frowns and looks at us.
N-What happened?
-You were sleepwalking.
She takes off the bandage on her hand slowly and when she sees her hand she rubs it a bit before she lies back on the couch. After a few minutes Karma comes into the room a bit sleepy and when he sees Nova awake his face lights up and he throws himself on the couch by her side as he hugs her tightly.
Ka-Nova, you're awake , are you fine? How do you feel?
We all laugh at him and she hugs him back lovingly. They stay like that for a few more time and later in the day we go back home on Earth and they play together as they usually do.
N-How do I have to tell you? Right kick, left kick, arms back and then forward in a clap. Did you got it?
Ka-I hope so.
N-One more time.
They do it one more time and this time he gets it right and she smiles at him.
N-Told you you'll get it.
Ka-What next?
N-Follow my movements.
He follows her movements nicely and when they finish she gets her phone and as she scrolls down the list she looks at him.
N-Now with music.
She turns up the music and she acts as the lead for him until he gets accostumed to the various movements and he takes the lead then. When they finish we applaud and they turn to us blushing.
-That was awesome.
Ha-You are good dancers.
-You should enter a competition or something like that.
N-We already are.
Ka-But we have to practice a lot if we want to even qualify.
Ha-How is that?
They look at each other and nod before turning to us.
N-They evaluate around a hundred groups, pairs or single dancers and only fifteen are allowed to compete and move forward.
Ka-And they go eliminating one group in each round.
N-We have to practice the dance which we are using to enter plus a different dance for each round assuming we make it to the finals for the first three places.
Ka-We also have to make a dance for after the show is over to show respect and all those things. A show of gratitude for being allowed to participate if you may.
Ha-When is it going to take place?
N-We have until next week for the first dance.
Ka-Do you want to practice with us?
Ha-I don't dance.
I negate with my head but we are pulled by them and then they get us to the roof where there is a lot of space to dance. Karma takes me and Nova pulls Hades with her. We start dancing and before long we are doing tricks and fast movements while dancing. After a while it ends up with only me and Hades together and Karma and Nova together. When we finish the song we all lie against the wall exhausted before we go back downstairs to the home.