172

As we drive home as usual neither of us can seem to calm down even the slightest bit. I can't stop thinking of the fuck and how it felt. Finally not being able to bring myself to calm down I stop the car at the side of the road.
-Damn.
In a swift movement I get together with CJ on his seat and I get the seat reclining. I haven't done anything and I'm already panting agitated.
-Help me little brother.
He nods pulling me down for a kiss and I feel as his hands slide my pants down enough to let my dick out. He chuckles a bit and he roll us over so he's on top. He gets himself down and he starts sucking my dick rubbing a hand on my balls as the other one caress and plays around my chest under my shirt. I moan and gasp grabbing the sides of the seat tightly.
-Damn.
Needing more I get my hands on his head and I get my dick deeper on his mouth. He doesn't like to give deepthroats usually but I'm the exception to the rule. I can feel as he gets his tongue play around my dick and I press my teeth hard together gulping down a scream, moan, groan combination as I cum on his mouth. I relax my grip on his head and he comes back up to me. He gets kissing me and as always we share our cum together with a kiss. When we break apart he caress my cheek gently.
CJ-Feel better?
-Not yet.
CJ-I was hoping you'd say that.
He turns to kiss my neck and I know exactly what he means. He too wants it as bad as I do. I open his pants and I gasp as his now rock hard big fat dick gets together with mine. I get my hands to grab his ass and we rub our bodies together making our dicks rub against each other. Not long after we both cum together. We look at each other and after a quick kiss we look at the mess we just made.
-Oh my, would you look at that.
CJ-Our clean spare clothes are now all dirty with cum.
-On the bright side......
CJ-Now we can keep going without much worry. We are both still rock hard.
-Definitely.
I trace my thumb on his lips and he turns to suck it seductively making a popping sound when he gets it out of his mouth. He knows that gets me flustered and all heat on and he still does it.
-You little devil.
CJ-Is a gift. Part of my natural charm.
I'm about to give him a reply when he gets a finger on my lips silencing me.
CJ-Shush now, better use that little mouth of yours to suck my dick instead.
I lift an eyebrow and he gets up giving me room to move. I turn to take away my glasses bit he stops me is I keep them on. I get to rub his dick a bit tracing a single finger all the way from his ass towards the tip and back down again.
CJ-AJ. Stops teasing me.
I laugh and I turn to kiss it slowly. His whole body trembles with each kiss and a soft gasp escapes him when I lick it. Turning us around once more I get his dick pressed against my cheek rubbing it there with my hands. He smiles as we look at each other.
-How hard you are.
CJ-You look so slutty rubbing it like that.....
He stops talking when I squeeze his dick a bit between my hands. I turn to lick the tip slowly and I can tell he's desperate for it.
-Oh you poor thing, I'll make you beg for it.
CJ-Please don't, please AJ, don't tease me like that.
I turn to suck his balls instead. Is only the first suck I give on his balls and he cums unexpectedly. I clean as most as I can sucking it on my mouth before I share it with him with a kiss. I hold his arms down with mine as I keep the kiss lasting longer than it should as a punishment for cumming too soon. When we break apart I slowly travel my kisses down his neck, shoulders and his abs. He twists in place all the way. I let go of his hands and I give him his reward for being so patient until now. And so I give him a very nice and gentle deep throat. I keep there for a bit twisting my head sideways to add tease to it.
CJ-Damn it, AJ. That feels good.
I get my hands to his sides and I feel him cum on my mouth. I gulp it down as he comes maybe a bit too much for me. I get away licking my lips devilishly for him to see.
CJ-Nasty, naughty little bad boy.
-Delicious as always.
CJ-Can you, be the owner?
-Owner?
He turns around showing me his ass with a very red face as he's consumed with a blush.
CJ-The first and only for my ass.
-Only if you're mine as well.
CJ-Of course I will. If you wish for it that way.
-Here I come.
He spreads his legs as apart as he can and I rub the tip inside very slowly. He tenses up and I spank him.
-Relax or it will hurt even more! I don't want to hurt you.
He nods and he takes a deep breath relaxing completely. I keep going in and I link our hands together. When I'm all the way in I lie on his back just feeling him.
-Now your ass is mine and only mine. No one else is allowed to fuck this hole besides me, not even a toy.
He turns his head to kiss me and he nods.
CJ-I'm all yours, now and always.
-I'm going to move.
He nods and I move slowly going in and out over and over again until I have to get out to cum. It spreads all over his back and I turn him around kissing deeply.
-Now, make me yours as well.
He nods and sitting up I get my ass teasingly on his dick. I bite my lip and he let's me go at my own pace. I force myself to relax and I slide myself down taking his entire dick in a single fast movement.
-Ngh, damn is big.
CJ-Now you're only mine and mine alone.
-Ah yes, I'm all yours. This hole is only for you and no one else.
CJ-I'm going to move.
I nod and he pushes himself a bit deeper making me bite my lip so hard it bleeds. We rest on top of each other and as he grabs my ass I move up and down on his dick until he cums inside of me. I wrap an arm around his neck holding him tight to me, my face buried on between his shoulder and neck as he gets out of my ass as gently as possible. He pats my back rubbing it kindly.
CJ-There we go, is over now. You did great, you did just fine.
He gets to kiss me and I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I am strong but my strong point is speed not strength just like his strong point is strength instead of speed. He is more muscular and robust while I'm a tad more skinny and smaller. He dries my tears with his thumb kissing my head gently.
CJ-Did I hurt you?
-No, is just, you are so big. And for your information I made the movement not you so you didn't really had a choice besides going in.
CJ-I guess, still, I never would want to hurt you in any way.
I laugh and I decide to be honest with him.
-It did hurt a bit but it felt so good that I don't mind it at all. Still, I want to rest a bit. We don't want anyone to know our little secret.
CJ-Yes, but I'm pretty sure they know. Maybe that we have sex but not that we have sex together. You fuck me and I fuck you.
I laugh and he drives us to a store to get clean clothes while I stay lying down on the other seat. We get dressed with the new clothes and we go back home at last our lust calmed down. We fall like rocks asleep on our beds not caring about clothes or anything besides sleeping.
CJ POV
The next morning as we get up I take a shower first and as I get dressed AJ turns to shower as well. I'm about to go out and get breakfast for the both of us when I see his glasses. I smirk and take them with me to the kitchen downstairs. I hang them on the neck of my shirt and I wait for it. And it happens.
AJ-CJ!!!!!!
Not long after he appears on the kitchen fully dressed but his hair and everything else is a mess.
AJ-Give me my glasses.
-Did you not say you wanted to take a break?
We are standing face to face with me holding a hand on his shoulder.
-You'll survive without them.
He turns to touch my face and I can't help but laugh.
-Like my face?
Instead of answering he gives me a headbutt hard and I feel all my bones move all the way to my feet. I take a step back rubbing my head.
-What in the heavens? What is your head made of? Bricks, cement? Damn that hurts.
AJ-Glasses.
I sigh giving him his glasses back but when he puts them on they crack broken.
AJ-Of course that had to happen.
He sighs rubbing the brick of his nose before he takes them off.
AJ-Good thing I always keep a second spare pair around.
He produces a second pair of glasses from his pocket and I'm left stunned. He smiles at me grinning evilly.
-You had a spare pair!?
AJ-Of course I do. Always prepared. For anything.
-Then why the hell did you ask for the ones I took if you had another pair.
He wraps an arm around my neck holding me close.
AJ-To teach you a lesson. My glasses, that's the only thing you are not allowed to take from me. Without exception. Duck.
For a moment I'm confused until he gets back and attempts to kick me bit I bend down avoiding it. He backs down and goes away.
AJ-Good reflexes. But not good enough.
He shows me his hand and I see a couple buttons. He points to my chest and when I look down I find my shirt opened and without the buttons.
-How?
AJ-You're stronger but I'm faster. Way faster.
I sigh and I throw him the shirt.
-Fix it, is my favorite.
AJ-Of course, baka.
With that he speeds away. I get seconds for breakfast and as I'm about to eat it I feel a sudden air and then I find myself with my shirt back on and fixed.
I laugh and turn to eat again. By my third breakfast he comes in very clean and fresh shaven. He has his hair well over his eye covering his scar. He thinks I don't know but I always did, that's why I also turned my hair like his but for the other side. He serves himself a glass of milk and a dish of breakfast for himself. When he seats to eat I turn to him.
-You didn't had to fix it that fast.
AJ-Yes, I know.
-Then why did you?
He turns to me patting my head like he would do a pet.
AJ-I don't want you to catch a cold.
There are some chuckles around the table as I get flustered by his words. He too laughs pressing our foreheads together before he turns to finish his breakfast. I gulp eating mine hurriedly to get out of there as fast as I can. The rest of the day he teases me nonstop until we go to sleep tangled together.