70 Seventy

I wave Karma away and off the stage as the curtains open revealing myself to the awaiting public. I smile and wave and I start singing from the bottom of my heart.

Before I start my next song I make them stop everything for a moment and I go through the public and take five girls with me to the stage. I show them the dance moves they each have to do and when they all get it I ask for the music to play and we dance together to the music.

hen the song ends I thank them for helping me and as they go back to their seats I get a drink of water and prepare to play the last song of the night. I watch as Karma changes clothes and I also change clothes as the staff prepares the stage for us. They put a cello for Karma and a violin for me. I watch as Karma struggles with his sleeves as always and I laugh and I go help him with it as I finish changing myself.
-Let me help you with that.
Ka-Please.
I stretch his arms to the far sides and I help him with the sleeves and then he smiles at me as I finish.
-There we go, so handsome.
Ka-Shall we?
I nod as he offers me his arm and walks me out back to the stage. He sits on his chair and takes the cello carefully and I take the violin and we start playing.

After finishing up our duet everyone claps and I see a little girl get close and she pulls on my dress. I get down to her level with a smile.
-Hi, can I help you?
Little Girl-I like you, you're nice.
-Why thank you. You're nice and cute too.
LG-This is for you.
She gives me a flower and then she breaks the tall shorter as she sticks it on my hair by my ear carefully. I smile and laugh as she tilts her head to the side.
-Where are your parents?
She points to a couple that waves at us and I take her up on my arms and get her back to her parents. She gets to her father's arms happily and they go away with her waving happily at me as she disappears. I go back towards Karma who is now drinking a soda with a light meal. When he sees me he stops eating and he hugs me tightly. He takes me on his arms and we go back to our room for a well deserved rest. He gets me on my bed and helps me out of the dress and I feel like I can finally breath easier because of how tight that dress was. He tucks me under the blankets and then I see as he gets on his underwear and under the blankets on his bed.
Ka-Good night Nova.
-Night Karma.
He turns off the lights and we both go to sleep at last.
The next morning when I wake up I see that Karma is already awake. He's playing with his aura and he stops to look at me when he notices me awake.

 He's playing with his aura and he stops to look at me when he notices me awake