195

Max POV
I am relaxing with Evzen with all the other guys. We bought the ladies a pass VIP to have a relaxing day from everything. A get away from all the stress that builds up around the house so they are happy and cheerful when they come back. After a while they arrive and we can hear them laughing all the way here.
R-Eeev.
She comes running throwing punches and kicks at Evzen, he evades them easily and they seem to be having fun as they throw themselves into each other in a fight.
-Too soft, too gentle, too slow. Too predictable.
R-Stay still.
He turns to attack and with a single movement he has her pinned down to the floor.
E-Do you give up?
R-Yes. You win.
He let's her go and helps her up to her feet again.
E-You really thought you could surprise me? Your intentions are too clear that I could felt them all the way here. You are predictable and too kind with me.
R-How can I fight like you do?
He turns like he's choosing his words carefully.
                     Robin POV
I wait for Evzen to give me an answer on how to fight like him. When he does I am not that surprised by it.
E-Be ruthless, show no mercy, throw for the kill. Without hesitation, oh I know who can help you train in that aspect.
He gives a round to the table and he stands behind Hades. Hades is well, he is the strongest of all the gods and although in family he is smiling when at work he is too forward or creepy. Hades knows he is being referred to but he keeps silent as always. Evzen sighs and he leans down on him getting both hands on his head and his own head on top. I can tell he's playing a dangerous game with him right there and suddenly the air gets cold and a bit darker.
E-See? He has the experience and the strength. In any way of fighting. He can help you train if you want to get even better.
-Is he fine with it?
Ha-I will have no mercy just because you're family.
-I can only imagine. You're all serious when working.

That earns a smile from him even if is for a fraction of a second. I laugh and everyone looks perplexed from a moment.
E-What is so funny?
-I just remembered when you were younger. Like a mini Hades.
They both get flustered at that and they look so similar that I have to look away so I don't have an attack.
-Is it, is it really necessary? I mean, I'm strong already so why train more.
Ha-You have to keep up and not fall behind. Lack of exercise is the main reason you could get exhausted sooner in the middle of a battle and lose.
E-I trained too. I'll help you.
He comes back to me and sitting at my side he gets me to look at him straight to the eyes.
E-You are nice but sometimes being nice is not enough.
-I can be ruthless if need be.
He kisses the back of my hands gently and he throws me a look that I know he's being flirty.
E-You are like a flower that blooms amongst chaos, is the most beautiful and rare of all.
-Am I weird?
E-Unique.
He wraps an arm around my neck pressing me against him so close I can hear his heartbeat. He whispers in my ear softly but just so I can hear him clearly.
E-I will always be there to protect you.
-I know you will.
The alarm blares and he gets the phone so we are both looking at it. Car chase downtown. We share a look and he is smiling. We can still have some fun but what he says next surprises me.
E-Want to go?
I nod and grabbing me tighter he teleport us away. When we're there we are wearing our masks and we are ready for battle. How he does that, I can never tell.

 How he does that, I can never tell