185-Robin Time

I bump my fist in the table as I get up letting out a happy scream.
-Damn I'm good.
I turn around facing them.
-Am I good or am I good?
They look at each other and the TV keeps playing.
TV-Now for the initial voting for the actors of this movie. The ratings and some expert opinion. Let's see what the general public says about the movie.
Fan-This was a great movie, I hope there's a sequel. I want to see them being romantic.
The way she says it sends shivers down my back. My phone rings and I do a back flip landing seated on the couch again as I answer.
-Ye, hello?
Polly-Did you saw the movie?
-As if, of course I did. It looks better when is all in play and not scene by scene.
Polly-Look at the ratings we got. Alone and as a couple.
I do and I find we are super high on scale and we surpass the world record by far. Alone I have the majority of all the votes and good comments, both guys and girls equally. We hang up and I keep looking at the TV.
TV-I can tell these young kids have a great future and a very bright career if they keep doing it like that. If they do make a sequel, I hope it surpasses expectations as this one did or even more so. And to the one that play the hero or savior, the male protagonist, I can tell that he was really feeling the character. It was like the character is himself, his first person. He spoke with passion and feeling all the way from beginning to end. I hope he keeps up the good acting, this kid is a prodigy. Like a god amongst mortals or a saint amongst sinners or the other way around, a sinner amongst saints. He is truly talented, hope I can meet him in person soon.
I get up and I take Robin with me in a victory dance. She laughs with me and in a moment I lift her up and I turn surprised at her weight.
-You're really light. Are you eating well? I could carry you pretty easy.
R-That was a good movie. You were awesome.
I put her down and step back flattering myself.
-Please, I'm amazing. I can't not be good.
Suddenly I'm surrounded in a hug by the twins.
AJ-That fight was good.
CJ-And the romantic parts, wasn't that a bit too romantic.
I lift an eyebrow at them slipping out of their double hug. And fixing my clothes I mime fixing a jacket straighter with a soft laughter.
-Is supposed to be romantic, it is a movie of action and romance after all.
Ka-Isn't he a peacock.
N-Yeah, all glamour and me, me, me.
-I might just be as you say. So any thoughts on the movie or my acting skills?
Ha-It was good. You were amazing there.
S-How long did it took you to learn all those moves?
-The fighting moves were half improvisation as we fought. Like we fought a couple times and they just put in the movie the most amazing ones. Some moves, like the jumping from the window or when I got all powered up after the beating were there from the start, it has to happen that way. Otherwise I could do as I liked with everything.
S-But you got hurt doing that.
-Not really, there were doubles and dolls for when I was losing or like that. I buried a doll, a doll got hanged, a doll of me was hit and so on. The pay arrives tomorrow based on the ratings.
I yawn widely and dad laughs at that. I rub my eyes a bit and as always the twins turn to try a joke on me but I evade them easily. At their confused look I explain.
-I am tired but I'm awake enough to not fall on your jokes.
CJ-You are good.
K-Don't feed his ego.
-What ego? Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll get you each a copy if you want one to see it again in the future.
M-Go sleep.
                   Robin POV
A few days later after we watched Evzen's movie we have my next activity to be held. I'm going to either Spain or Mexico for the next one. I am just waiting for my organizer to tell me the details. I sigh a bit as I just play around with my dinner. I am excited for doing it but I don't feel the energy to celebrate or be excited about it.
E-Robin? Robin!?
I lift my head up to my little brother.
-Uh?
E-You feeling alright?
-Yeah, just.........
I shrug and just pish the food away resting my head on the table. I get up and I lean on his shoulder a bit. This anxious waiting has me on edge of screaming. I want to know where it is going to be held so I have time to prepare everything. I get sleepy and I breathe slowly. I can hear his laugh but it seems distant and very far away from me.
                 Evzen POV
I caress Robin's hair gently as she lies against my shoulder. She seems so anxious and a bit tired if I do say so myself. She has another competition in a few days and I'm going with her along with family, all of our family. She seems so calm right now and I laugh as she is falling asleep on top of me. I sigh a bit before I turn to get ehr on my arms and to her room. I get her on the bed and gently cover her taking off her shoes so she's comfortable. I go back downstairs and finish my dinner. Is my turn to wash the dishes but when I turn to hers as is still untouched I turn to dad.
-Should I save it or get it to the trash?
M-If is for Robin you should save it.
S-Yes, she would really appreciate that.
I nod and wash the dishes before I go to my room and I turn to my computer and open the chat page. I wave to all of my friends by the webcam and they all wave back. Victoria, Veronica, Valeria, Susan and Lucy. I chat with them on individual groups so they don't know I'm chatting with all of them. I just want to charm them as I always do with everyone. I stay there until late night when I get sleepy and end the chat with all of them and go to sleep.