183

Slowly AJ unbuttons my shirt giving me a gentle kiss as it my chest gets exposed to him.
-Ah, ngh.....
He bites on my neck and I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure as he travels his mouth to mine while we both get his clothes off together. I gasp under his touch just feeling him on me. He turns down and as he gives me a blow job the look he throws me is more than enough to make me hard again.
-AJ......
He gets up in an instant covering my mouth with his hand.
AJ-Shush, relax and enjoy.
He gives me a kiss before he goes back to the blowjob. His purple eyes are so intoxicatingly desireful and the way he looks at me while he does, I can't look away. The fact that he uses glasses just makes it all the way even more lustful. He rubs my dick gently between both hands as he sucks my balls sucking them entirely. I can't help myself and I cum all over his face.
AJ-Oh dear,-He licks a bit of my cum eating it down-Delicious.
-Ah.....
I watch as he cleans my dick clean getting all my cum on his mouth before he comes to kiss me sharing it with me. I lift his hair a bit exposing his face entirely.
AJ-Looking for something?
-Just want to see the scar.
AJ-Why do you like my scar so much?
-When I see it, I feel that I can't hold back. Desire, lust, passion. You look good with it.
He smiles before he turns to kiss my chest gently. His tongue feels great each time he stops at a certain point to lick me. His hands leave me and get to grab my shoulders and I grab his face with both hands pulling him to a kiss.
AJ-Ah
I feel as he gets my dick on his ass and he gasps slowly.
-Your ass is mine.
AJ-Yes, my ass is yours. Ngh.
I get one hand grabbing he back of his neck as my other hand goes down and I gently get a finger in his ass together with my dick. He moans his back tensing as he turns to rest his forehead on my shoulder.
AJ-Damn that feels good.
-Hehehe, I'm not even started yet. I'll make you scream with ecstasy.
I suck on his neck and I feel the insides twitch on my dick even tighter at the contact. I roll us over landing him with his knees on the floor and his hands on the edge of the couch. I get behind him and I start to move slowly on his ass.
AJ-Oh gods, oh yes, oh that feels good.
-Come here.
I pull him up getting my arms wrapped around him. My right arm is by his neck turning his head so we're kissing while my other hand is together with his on his dick rubbing it gently.

Slowly I get both hands on his hips and I grab hard making him moan loudly.
AJ-CJ.......
I smirk and I get him up on my divk before I get him down roughly going hard on him.
AJ-Ah, son of a..........
I stop him with a kiss and I keep banging his ass roughly.
-So tight. I love your tight ass.
AJ-I love when you fuck my ass.
-Repeat after me, I love your big dick on my dirty small ass.
AJ-Please...
I grab him tighter grabbing him by the hair.
-Say it, I want to hear you say it.
AJ-I love your big dick on my dirty small ass.

I let go of him and I push him down on the floor and I spread his legs open as far as he can go and I fuck his ass even harder. I keep him down on the floor immobile to my biding and I go harder, faster, deeper on his ass until I come. I lie down on him and whisper on his ear.
-Sorry, it looks like I came. Do me a favor and lick it clean.
I sit back and he does as I asked. He turns from a shy submission to a lustful bad boy as he sucks my dick deeply. I rest back and I look as his tongue travels the length of my dick sensually. My whole body trembles as his movements turn very erotic and desireful and lustful. Is so good it makes me cum again. He smiles and when he's done licking it clean he makes his way through my chest and up until he reaches my lips.

When we part away we get lost on each other's eyes but when were about to go for more our stomachs grumble in hunger and we laugh.
AJ-I guess we could take a short break to eat.
-Probably.
We get separated but still hugging and teasing each other playfully as we go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and as I get to get our drinks I feel as AJ suddenly slides his dick on my ass. I moan and he slowly gets so his face is sided with mine.
AJ-So, how does it feel?
He slides out slowly and inside my ass again roughly.
-Ah, so deep........
He turns me around and he gets us on the floor. My left hand rests on his shoulder grabbing him tight as with my right hand I have it lifted above my head grabbing to the fridge behind me. His hands are there as well at each side of my head holding tight. His head bowed as he keeps his dick fully inserted in my ass doing circular movements with his hips. Our breathing is heavy and in harmony with each other as he keeps fucking me.
AJ-This is a good ass, so tight and so good. Motherfucker is sucking my dick entirely.
I moan and in one movement I groan hard and is so intense that all my body tenses up. While trying to grab onto something I break the fridge behind me and lots of drinks spread down my body. We are both shocked at that but then he smiles.
AJ-Oh my, would you look at that. You made quite the mess.
He turns to lick some of the spilled drinks off of my body sucking and I moan.
-AJ please don't......
AJ-Easy now, I want to taste it from your body. All that milk and beer and soda mixed together. Damn.......
He presses our bodies together rubbing them together as he grabs my face and kisses me through. After he cums I turn and go to suck his dick. I get my index finger teasing the tip a bit before I give it a small suck with my tongue licking all around.

I get us up and getting him on the table I bend down and I pass my tongue from the tip of his dick and down to his balls before I turn to lick his ass.
AJ-Gods you have a great tongue.
At the compliment I get my tongue a bit deeper and more savage on him and he moans. I turn to his dick and as I slowly start to suck it I feel his hands on the back of my head and them he pushes my head forward for a deep throat. Is so hard I feel it all the way in my mouth, it feels like a long heartbeat pulsating in my mouth as he keeps me there for a moment before letting go.
AJ-Oh yes, keep sucking it like that, yes that's it don't stop. Fuck, oh fuck yes, yeah, suck my dick, suck it just like that. Oh that feels great, oh yeah, oh yes.
I grab his balls and slide a hand to his ass pushing his dick more into my mouth.
AJ-I.......I'm cumming.
I push a bit more and he comes in my mouth. I keep there feeling all of his cum flow into my mouth.
AJ POV
I see as CJ keeps my entire dick on his mouth as I cum and I pant exhausted as I rest back a bit. He slides his mouth away from my dick and I see as he leaves his tongue on my dick for a moment before we turn to kiss sharing the cum together. When we separate we both lie down seated against the wall tangled together. Neither of us have the energy to do anything else so we just stay there embracing each other. His arms and legs wrapped around me claiming me as his our hands linked together lazily as I rest against his chest. It doesn't take long for us to fall asleep like we are taking comfort on each other.
Xena POV
I wow up after a day and I decide not to think about anything. I feel slightly better so I just change my clothes to something more fresh and clean. While doing that I go get a drink but what I find is more than what I expected. I find that CJ and AJ are asleep in the kitchen floor naked and with a mess that what do I tell.
-I don't believe it, they had sex, and they didn't invite me. It must be punished.
I get to them and I wake them up.
-CJ, AJ, wake up.
CJ-Five more minutes.
I give them a slight slap and they both wake up.
-Awake yet?
They nod and without another word I get my pussy on CJ's dick while I turn to suck AJ.

When they turn so they want to take control I stop and get away.
-Catch me.
I really want to punish them but I also want them to fuck me hard and without rest. They both know it and they love it still. I get on the couch and I spread out my legs for them to see. They aren't allowed to masturbate or vum or touch each other when I do this so they just stand there and watch me spread my holes and finger them for them. I can sense the desire on their eyes when I come, having they watching me masturbate is so erotic. I smile and I allow them to come fuck me as they want. They don't waste any second as CJ picks me up on his arms sliding my ass deep down on his dick as AJ turns to fuck my pussy.
I wrap my arms around each of them holding them to me.
CJ-Such a tight ass you have here.
AJ-And your pussy reacts so nicely sucking my dick deeper in it not letting go.
CJ kisses my neck as AJ squeezes and sucks on my tits.
-Ah. This is so good, yeah. Fuck this feels good.
CJ turns so he's kissing me and AJ works his way up to my neck before he turns and bites my ear a bit making me gasp.
-Oh my.
CJ-You like that?
I nod and he just laughs at me. Before long they get me on the floor but this time however they both fuck my ass, at the same time, oh it feels so good. Is been a while since they fucked they same hole together but I let them do as I love how their dicks rub together inside my ass.
CJ-Ha, is been a while since we fucked her ass together.
AJ-It feels so tight and so good.
CJ-Yeah, especially when her hole stretched as if we never stopped doing it.
AJ-She really loves it. Isn't that right sweetie pie?
-Ah yes, I love when both your dicks go in my ass. It feels so good. Oh yeah, please keep fucking me.
CJ-Your our bitch.
AJ-Our plaything.
-Yes, I'm your little bitch and plaything. My holes are all yours to fuck as you like. Big brothers are the best.
AJ-Yes, that's it. Beg for your brother's dicks.
CJ-Come on little sister. Say it. Say you love big brother's dicks.
They stop fucking me so I say it.
-I love my big brothers dicks.
They laugh and they keep ticking me hard and deep until we all come together. I can feel they're cum running down my legs as we get up satisfied with our encounter. Is not weird and they give me a kiss on each cheek before we go shower together. Our shower is very big so we fit without problem and so we get started with our day.

To be continued..............