167

After a few days on the house with Sora's siblings we are a bit more comfortable with each other. Pax approves me but Willow still doesn't. She does crosses the ocassional word with me but nothing more. She doesn't talk much. At some point we are playing board games and other games in the living room. I am looking at the twins as they play a joke by phone, a prank call if you may. They can mimicks voices so well that is almost unbelievable. They turn to grab a drink when.
AJ-Ah.
CJ-AJ!
AJ-Damn, I got cut.
He shows him and he takes his hand and I know what's going to happen.
CJ-Oh you poor thing. Come here, I'll heal you.
With that CJ takes his hand on his and he sucks on his finger the blood that comes out before he gives it a kiss.
CJ-Better?
AJ-So much.
I notice that Pax and Willow are staring at them, they must notice too because they ask.
CJ-What is wrong?
P-I thought you were brothers.
AJ-Oh, we are.
CJ-But were not only twin brothers.
AJ-We're lovers as well.
They get their faces pressed together with a hand on the cheeks of each other in a sensual way.
CJ-Yes, I love the way his eyes glow behind those glasses.
AJ-And I love the way his muscles flex whenever he exercises.

Their faces are now dangerously close in a hug that is very tight together, a bit more and they could merge together

Their faces are now dangerously close in a hug that is very tight together, a bit more and they could merge together. CJ turns a bit more and they share a short kiss before they look at Pax and Willow, right now she is covering her face with both hands with a blush and her head turned to the side. Is the first time I seen her with another expression than anger or dislike.
Pax-I suppose, if you're comfortable with it then, who am I to judge?
They laugh and they keep playing jokes together.
W-Do you use protection?
The twins nod and she turns dead serious again but still red as a tomato.
P-Willow? Are you feeling alright?
She turns to him hiding her face on between his shoulder and neck.
                       AJ POV
Both CJ and I laugh together as we see their expressions when we turn all lover style with each other. At dinnertime we as usual we all have dinner together. I'm scrolling down my phone looking for provocative pictures of people that want to be fucked. I receive a message and as I read it and I show it to CJ.
-CJ, look at this.
He starts reading and his smile only grows. He wants to laugh but he holds it in as much as possible before I mimick a pained heart and he finally blurts out laughing.
CJ-That, you, uh, you are impossible.
-This irresistible
Before I can finish he feeds mW a spoonful of meat silencing me. He does that either when he wants to take care of me or when he needs a break.
CJ-One second.
I gulp it down and he nods that he's ready but we finish our dinner for now. I look for the newest porn video and I do find one. About a small woman taking a very big dildo up her ass. I get him.
-CJ, how much you bet this can be possible?
He looks at the title and he smiles.
CJ-Fifty?
-If you win, hundred for me if I win.
We nod and we take out the bills. He gets out a hundred and I take out fifty. I get the video playing and as we watch as the dildo is put in place.
CJ-I am going to win. That has zero chance of actually happening.
-I don't know, I do feel lucky so it might happen.
We watch and our reactions are exactly alike as if we were one with each other. And it goes, it goes and, lost connection? We groan in unison as when it comes back the best part has already passed. Before we can complain even more they do an instant replay and we grow even closer to the screen. We have the same expression as it went in easier than I thought possible.
CJ-Damn. Here.
He pays me and I take it with a smirk.
He mouths to me if I found the bitch we're fucking today and I show him three potential candidates.
-You choose.
He examines them and he takes the virgin. Of course he did, he always chooses either a virgin or the less experienced.
CJ-Is more fun this way.
-Completely. You'll play as first or second?
CJ-I want fo, you'll be fa.
A/N-FO is first oral, FA is first anal and FP is first pussy.
-What about FP?
CJ-Together.
I throw him a warning look and he shrugs. I fix the date and she agrees to it and when she says the time and address we almost die as is kind of far and soon. We storm upstairs to get dressed and to save time we shower together and dress together as well.