133

Beatrice POV
I am in my room crying my heart out holding an old cushion that Darcy gave to me when she was four and I had just turned ten. She did it for me with all of her love and I always keep it by my side. Even more since the accident five years ago, everything because of a stupid and childish game. Why? Why does it have to be this way? Why didn't I lost my aura instead of her?
I let out a loud scream between cries and tears and I throw the cushion to the wall. Then I stand and start throwing everything on my room to the floor in a mix of emotions. I throw everything out of place not leaving anything right, even the bed is upside down and when I'm sure everything is out of place I lie down on the giant teddy bear and I fall asleep on top of it.
A few days later everyone is here and I am ready to tell them at last what happened with Darcy and her aura and about it. I ask them to not interrupt me and they wait patiently for me to start talking. I do not being able to look at any of them except for my dear sister.

 I do not being able to look at any of them except for my dear sister

-Is my fault that Darcy doesn't have an aura now. When she was four or five I remember we were playing together with our auras and in one I lost control, and I might have accidentally hurt her, badly. I was afraid and when I saw that I destroyed it entirely I freaked. I gave her a bit of mine, it was the only thing I could think of between the fear. I got her on her room and when she started waking up she asked what happened and I was relieved that she was fine somehow but then I just wanted to know if she still wanted to be with me. She said she never had an aura but that she had a dream of having an aura and I told her it was just a nightmare. Figured it was best she didn't remember it as real because I was afraid she would hate me or never forgive me. So I distanced from her afraid of hurting her again and I just kept that to myself. Now you all know too and I just hope you can forgive me because I can't, even after all this time. I'm sorry about everything. That's what happened with her aura and why I keep my distance from her.
I try to go away from them and to my room again when I feel someone hug me and I sob as is the last person I thought possible of forgiving me.
D-I forgive you. Besides, who needs an aura?
I turn and I get on my knees to her level and I hug her tightly crying on her shoulder. She pats my back gently.
-I'm sorry. Is my fault you lost your aura. I don't want to hurt you again. I love you too much.
D-I love you too.
We hug each other until dad comes to us.
Ka-Why you never told us anything? We could have helped you both sooner.
-I was afraid. She's my sister and I really, really didn't meant to hurt her. It was an accident. I swear it was an accident.
I hold him tight begging for his forgiveness and comprehension. He must see the desperation and fear on my eyes because he hugs me.
Ka-Is fine, she is fine and you're fine. You've already been hurting all this by yourself but now you have us to help you and be with you.
He gets us both together getting our hands together. He puts a hand on her cheek and one on mine.
Ka-Aura or no aura, you are both very dear to me. The only reason I got the topic out is because I didn't know and I couldn't help you if I don't know what I have. You are my greatest treasure. Come here.
He gets us both in a group hug with him and he gives us a kiss each. I hold to him looking at Darcy before he gets us both to the bedroom. We lay down together and dad sings us our favorite lullaby in Greek.