148

I change clothes and I model on the red carpet alone. Pictures by myself and with other artists and singers and famous people. We make faces and model the right way too. I charge ladies and as I reach the ride home I get one single woman and I throw her up in the air catching her in my arms princess style. She hugs me tight catching me by surprise and I laugh as she cries. She is taken away and I wink at her throwing her a kiss.
                     Karma POV
I am on the car for Max to go home and I see as he plays with his fans. I wait patiently. When he gets inside I drive.
M-I am exhausted.
-That's what happens when is too long.
I'm about to say something more but I catch a glimpse of him already fast asleep. I smile at the sight and I turn the air conditioning to him. In a light I slowly turn the seat down so he's more comfortable. I nudge his cheek.
-Happy birthday Max. My pride and joy.
I keep driving and as I get home I wake him up gently. He wakes up and still sleepy he goes inside. When I get inside I notice he is already asleep on the couch. I smile and I get him a pillow and some blankets. I go to sleep as well.
                         Karai POV
I am taking a flight by the buildings of New York happy. I am going fine in life. I'm alive, I have the best family, an amazing boyfriend that awaits for me every time I want him. I have my siblings and my nephews and nieces. What more can I ask for. I reach at last his house and as always he left the window open but I go to the door. I knock and he opens wearing only a towel and I blush.
Hy-Come on.
He pulls me inside closing the distance with a purposeful kiss on the lips. I am so into it that my wings unfold and surround us together. I am so in love with him.
-You got it?
Hy-Yes.
-Ahh, where?
He gives me a kiss before he turns to get the folder I asked for.
Hy-Here is the file you asked for. I can't help this feeling that this is a bad idea.
-Thanks, I'll check them later. For now I have a better idea on how to use my time wisely.
He smiles smirking and I pull the towel off of him revealing him naked. I blush hard at the sight and I feel as he undoes my shirt as he kisses down my neck towards my collarbone and to my chest and belly as he gets it exposed. I moan a bit and he laughs. He turns me around and kisses my lips full as he gets his hands up my legs under my skirt.
-Ahh.
Hy-Calm down.
-Hydra.......
Hy-You're delicious.
I blush at his comment and he kisses the inside of my thighs. I feel as my wings flap around as I get excited with his touch. He takes off my underwear rubbing himself on me, teasing me. I pull him close to me to a deep kiss and he slides his penis inside my pussy. We separate as I let out a gasp hugging him tight and he moans and groans as he moves in and out. Is my first time but, it feels like I'm in paradise. He becomes more rough and he gets a bit more violent with it.

We keep ourselves closed together until we come. He cups my face on his hand and I take it and kiss it lovely. He lies down on the bed and I lie down on him.
Hy-I love you.
-I love you too.
Hy-I'm sorry.
-Why? I enjoyed it.
Hy-I could have been more gentle had I known it was your first time.
-You're not mad?
Hy-I would never get mad at you. In fact, I'm glad I'm the first.
He perks my face so I'm looking at him and he gives me a gentle kiss full of love. We turn to hug each other again and soon after I fall asleep.
                         CJ POV
I am training with AJ and Max on the school grounds. Is weekend so we have it all for ourselves. The fight is free for all and we just enjoy being together.
-I saw your concert.
M-Really?
AJ-We did. All of it.
-Those dance moves, did you did them?
M-I did.
AJ-Enough. Let's go home.
With that we all go home and rest for a bit.
M-Are you coming to my transmission to full god?
-Of course we will.
The rest of the night we keep playing videogames together.
                      Hera POV
I am looking through my clothes throwing some away and deciding which am I going to keep. Hades is reading a book on the bed crosslegged as he eats an apple. I laugh as he seems so focused but I know better his attention is mostly on me. He just doesn't want me to notice but I always do.
I take a purple dress out that I used on the wedding night. I laugh as I recall the occasion.
Ha-What are you thinking?
-Nothing much.
He comes to me getting a last bite of his apple and throwing away the core of it. He stands behind me hugging e from behind. He takes the bottom of the dress between his fingers before he gulps and speaks.
Ha-We can use it now if you want.
-I don't think it will fit me anymore. I only used it that one time.
He laughs getting to kiss the back of my neck making me shiver. He growls on my ear making me blush hard.
Ha-Can I help in anything?
-You just have to say I look cute.
He laughs pressing us together.
Ha-You're not cute, you're divine.
He turns me around kissing me deeply with all of our love.
Ha-You know you look cute when you blush?
I smack him on the chest looking away definitely blushing and he laughs softly kissing my neck.
Ha-Ouch.
-You too, you look adorable when you blush.
Ha-Come here. We have time and privacy for all the weekend.
He picks me up and gets me to the bed with him.