105-Perfect Honeymoon

Calix POV
All the way to our honeymoon Angel and I don't stop kissing until the driver interrupts us.
Driver-Excuse me but, we're here. If the lovebirds so desire. Go take this somewhere else.
We laugh and I pay him for the ride and our kisses and I get my wife out of the car and towards the hotel room that my sisters got for us. We go to our room and we keep kissing each other with passion. We take our clothes off leaving us in our underwear only and we go to the bed. She wraps her legs around me and her arms around my neck and we only touch each other softly and gently. I kiss her and just as we're about to consummate our marriage she stops me.
A-Wait, can you not? Not yet.
-Don't worry. I won't force you. Besides, we have the rest of our lives for that and there are so many more ways to express our love.
A-Sorry.
-Don't worry.
I kiss her softly on the shoulders and along her entire body. She laughs and moans and we have an amazing night goofing around until we fall asleep together.
The next morning I wake up and she's still asleep. I give her a soft kiss before I step out of bed silently. I go to the kitchen and prepare her a breakfast myself instead of ordering something. When I finish as I go to the room again I hear her waking up and I smile.
-How is the most beautiful wife of all eternity?
A-Morning.
-I got you breakfast in bed.
A-Such a sweetheart.
I give her her breakfast and I sit behind her as I kiss her back softly as she eats.
-You're so beautiful. I love you.
A-I love you too. What would you like to do today?
-Actually, I have a surprise for you. Well, something I asked Nova to do for you.
I turn to the counter and take out a picture and give it to her.

A-Oh my, Calix dear, is this us?
-Yeah. I wanted something unique as a wedding gift for you but I didn't knew what to do exactly so I asked her for help and she gave me this. You and me together.
A-I love it. You're perfect.
With that we go get dressed but I stop her.
-Let's go to the beach.
A-Of course. Then we can go dance at the ballroom.
-Anything.
We both dress with our swimsuits and I cover myself with both our towels one on each shoulder as I give her my shirt covering her upper body. When we arrive at the beach we walk along the coast breathing relaxed and I hold her dear. By sunset we go back to have dinner at the hotel and we go to the dance floor and dance all the way out. We have a marvelous time and I feel like we are the only people in the world. We let our souls run free and relax. By the time we go back to our room we are on top of each other devouring every part of our bodies and I lift her up holding her by the ass as she grabs my hair and pulls me close for deep kisses and short breaths as we get fired up. She whispers on my ear what she wants and I smile at her.
-I can grant you any wish. Ask, and I shall make it a reality.
She pulls me down to the floor and she gets on top of me kissing my chest slowly.
A-I want you to make me yours. Be your woman and you'll be my man.
-I promise I'll be gentle.
She kisses me and she takes off my clothes with desperation. I charge her to the bed and I touch her softly making her relax. I take my time as I tease her a bit and when I can't hold back anymore I rub our bodies together and I kiss her as I slowly make love to her. I kiss her a bit harder when she scratches her fingernails on my back. She moans and then she sobs and I stop afraid.
-Did I hurt you?
A-No.
-Do you want me to stop?
A-No, don't worry. Keep going.
I do as she asks and we only stop when we are both exhausted. She buries herself on my body and I hug her protectively soothing her with love words and poems and reminding her of how much I love her.