87 Eighty Seven-Hades's Horny Side

After fucking twice on the floor we go back to the bed and we position ourselves for a double blowjob. I finger her ass more to ease it from the fuck I just did to her than to fuck her with my finger. I lick her privates all the way as I drink her fluids from before and I lick it slowly as well adding feeling and sensation to the action. I start to get my tongue as deeply as I can reach inside her privates. She moans as she licks my privates clean before she starts kissing it entirely. She licks it and rubs it gently and that turns me on and more hornier than I've been since I met her for the first time. This time almost all the sounds come from me as I feel her tongue and she licks and sucks and licks and sucks over and over again not taking it in just yet. As I grow desperate I get a hand on the bed at my side and I get a fist of the sheets very tightly. She keeps doing it and I feel ymaelf come and I can't stop myself and I shoot right on her face before time. She licks every single drop of cum to her mouth and she eats it happily before she finally starts to give me a blowjob followed by a deep throat. I can feel her tongue on my privates as she refuses to let go of me. The next time I come I do it inside her mouth and she doesn't let a single drop fall outside of her mouth as she eats it as well. She comes too and I let it fall in my mouth before I reclaim the rest from her privates refusing to let anything of to waste. I drink it all as well and then we turn and start kissing each other savagely and without stopping. We become more rough as I kiss her deeply and hard as I start to slide my private on hers but before I can continue she takes charge and she slides down and she moves her hips around and sideways and front and back as well not letting anything slide out of her. I turn us so I'm on my knees on the bed fucking her hard as I make that her lower body is higher than her upper body. I hold her by the back keeping her in position and then as I start to get agitated I get us in the most normal position there is. I'm on top of her holding myself up with my arms as I have my hands at each side of her head. I start panting and I bend my arms slightly resting against them for more support and I keep like that until I give her a deep, romantic, passionate kiss. In the middle of the kiss I notice I can't keep up anymore I get us to lie side by side still with my privates inside her. I fuck her slowly and deeply until I come inside her more than the last times combined together. After that we lie down naked, sweating and exhausted and we look at each other as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

When I wake up I see her still asleep on top of me and I smile as I recall the amazing night we just had. I try not to think about it as I start to feel horny yet again. I start to hum a lullaby to her as I kiss her and I rub her body gently. She smiles and I know she's already awake but she fakes being asleep and I don't stop what I do. I give her a kiss and we start touching each other slowly desire hiding in every touch. We both want to keep going but neither of us moves. I get my hand on her chin and I lift so she's looking at me and me at her. I caress her face slowly before we start to make out again slowly, gently and sure enough enough we wind up having sex again. I feel her and as we get rough and more erotic I flip us over so I'm on top and as I fuck her more and more she gets her arms around me and when I start to go even faster I feel as she digs her nails on my back harshly. I can see the desire on her eyes and the hunger they hide. At last I flip her over with her back to me and I start to fuck her ass even harder than the first time. I hold her arms up grabbing both her wrists with one of my hands and the other hand caressing her belly. I make a trail of kisses along her shoulder towards her neck before I reach her neck and then towards her lips. A bit after we both sit hugging each other. I bite her neck leaving a mark and she plays risky and decides to leave her own mark as well. She bites on my shoulder as well and she leaves a bright red mark there before she makes another one on my jawline on the bottom left of my face. We come together one last time before we pass out exhausted.

I as always wake up before her and I transport us back home. I tuck her under the blankets covering her entirely and I leave a note on her hand telling her to dress with long sleeves and high neck. I shower and I dress up as I go downstairs to get something to eat. As I get closer to the living room I hear music and laughter and I smile as I turn to see Nova and Isabella dancing together with everyone watching them smiling. I try to stay quiet but I curse as something hits my face hard.
-Damn. What the..........
I cover my face as I lean against the wall letting the pain from the hit pass and I can hear them speak.
C-Look who decided to come back to life.
N-I am so sorry. Does it hurt? Let me see.
Ka-Go easy on the old man.
I frown and I look at Karma frowning and I clear my throat before I speak.
-Who's old?
Everyone laughs at that and I go to the fridge and I take a bag of ice and I pit it over my eye where her shoe hit me. I take my green smoothie and I drink it fast. My head hurts greatly and I turn to look at Nova.
-What was that shoe made of?
N-I apologized.
I hug her and I give her a kiss on the forehead.
-You're still my baby girl. Now, why don't you show me those dance moves? Without the shoes.
She laughs but she takes off her shoes and so does Isabella. She gets positioned and I sit down in front of her. Nemean and Orthrus join her on each side and they start dancing together.

I smile as I notice she shines with happiness with every movement. They move in perfect synch and when they finish I give her a thumbs up as I reach out to her hand. She helps me up and we share a hug before I go back to the kitchen to have my lunch and I get something for Hera. Breakfast in bed for my queen.
                        Hera POV
I wake up naked and back on the bed at our own house. I get up a bit and I feel a paper on my hand. I read it and I smile at the message remembering the amazing night of sex Hades gave me. He has been passionate before but not like this. I take a shower and I go back to bed with my most sexy pajamas and I take my iPod and listen to my favorite music as I take a book and I read it. I almost die scared when Hades lowers the book from my hands. I smile lovingly as he gives me a wink and he gives me a short kiss before he joins me on the bed.
Ha-For the queen of my life.
He gives me a tray of food and when I reach out to touch his cheek he winces retreating a bit. He tries to escape but I hold him on place.
-This is so thoughtful and so nice. You pamper me too much.
Ha-What can I say? I love you too much and the way you smile when I do these things is the best thing you can give me first thing in the mornings.
I start eating and he sighs almost a bit relieved. He positions himself so I'm sitting between his legs and he hugs me by the belly below my arms as he kisses me slowly.
Ha-I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
He gives me a kiss and speaks and then another kiss before he speaks again and he repeats a couple times until he's just kissing my neck. He is being very romantic lately and I like it.
-Hades.
Ha-Mmm?
-I love you.
He laughs a bit pressing his forehead on my shoulder before he turns to give me a kiss on the lips deeply. He back trails our foreheads touching now and he looks me in the eyes.
Ha-I love you too. I love you so so much. Mi diosa de miel.
I smile as he presses his thumb against my lower lip before he goes back to kissing my neck and my shoulders softly. I laugh at his love and I put the dishes away and I take his hands and link our fingers together.
-I like it when you get romantic.
Ha-Is the only thing where I can be myself without holding back. I don't have to try anything or hide.....or get away. I can just........follow my heart and you're my heart.
I laugh and he kisses my cheek softly.
-You're such a sweetheart.
Ha-Really?
-Really. I love this side of you.
He licks on my neck making me shiver before I speak again.
-Lover, caring, nice. You're adorable.
Ha-Let's dance.
-Let's.
He takes me on his arms and gets us to the center of the room. He takes to earpieces and he gives me one as he gets the other one for himself. He gets his phone on a playlist and we start dancing together.

When we finish dancing all the songs on the list we both sit at the floor lying by the bedside.
-I thought you didn't like to dance.
Ha-With you by my side, everything's beautiful.
-You're awesome and I love you.
Ha-I love you too.
We share a kiss and we fall asleep just there as we are.
                     Karma POV
I watch as Nova and Isabella practice their dance moves for a while more after dad leaves. I laugh as I remember the hit he got on the face when Nova accidentally threw her shoe at him with a high kick. Now he left to his room and is been hours and he hasn't come out in all day. I don't care if he comes out or not but I can only imagine what he's doing. I hear as Nova stops the music and she lands at my side in the couch. Everyone else leaves us alone and she sighs a small fire breath.
N-I'm tired.
-Go sleep and renovate to your full potential for your last concert.
N-You have the outfits and the private jet will takes us all together back home after the concert is over.
-Everything's ready and done.
She sighs and falls asleep on top of me. I take her to our room and I put her on her bed and I go to sleep on mine.