192

I am watching over the city on top of a building still as a statue all my senses active and alert. The city is calm in terms of crimes or anything and I am glad for it. I teleport myself to Polly's place and I watch over her sleeping form a bit longer than I should before I dare step closer to her. My hand roams over her dangerously close to her body not yet touching her. I'm about to touch when I hear an alarm close by. In instant alert I dash away sliding between cars and traffic until I get to the place. The police is already there and I just slide through them and into the building.

The people there scream and hide as I appear and the robbers shoot at me. I quickly analyze the situation. There are the couples there, the staff and the robbers and is at least thirty people overall not counting the robbers. I sit with my legs crossed on the floor and I smile.
-What should I do?
Guy-You can start by going away and leave us be or help us escape.
I sigh and looking around I just shrug.
-It is within my abilities to do that but then again, is not the correct course to take. Besides, the police is already here. You are surrounded and there is no way to escape them or me. Now why don't you make this easy and turn yourselves in?
He scoffs and he shoots at me and I stop it with a finger. They all shoot at me until they're out of bullets and I stand up and I smile at them as I crack my knuckles. One of them charges at me trying a punch and I send him flying with a kick to the face. I am surprised when I see I broke his nose badly. Then two of them come at me at the same time and I just evade their punches smoothly before I smack them together. The people start running out of they building and when I'm sure they're all out I finally make a hit and fight seriously with them. I strain their muscles hitting their knees from behind and the nape of their necks. One of them manages to slide away from the side where the police can't reach. I knock out everyone before I sprint out of the building and chase him away. I find him to my delight going up some stairs. I smile as I get an idea on how to torture him a bit. I get him and get to the top of the building. I charge him and as we get to the top floor I throw him up and get myself down to the floor just in front of the police. I smile as I can hear him scream louder as he gets closer to the ground. I sigh and stretch my arm out and catch him. I ley out a laugh as he grabs my arm tightly.
-Wow, you're shaking. It was not that high.
I get him off of me and as the police takes him I sneak to the shadows and make myself unseen to them. I sigh and I sneak to the ceilings going back to my home as the sun starts rising on the horizon. I reach home by the time breakfast passed and I sneak directly on my room and as I get my mask off and get on the bed I silently slip under the blankets and go to sleep at last. I don't get much sleep since as soon as I hit the bed there is a knock on my door. I groan loudly before I get up and open the door just a bit to see who's there. Is Polly with mom at her side. I am instantly awake and I cover myself with a set of clothes and I let get out to greet her. Mom leaves and we just look at each other deeply.
-I was not expecting you.
Po-Is it a bad time for you?
-No of course not, you can come on in or we can go out somewhere.
I struggle to find the words and I'm but off as she pulls me down for a kiss that after a second I am already in heaven as get her pressed tighter to me and I deepen the kiss only breaking it when we need to breathe.
-Wait for me in the living room. I am going to get a shower and dress up to go away somewhere more, private.
Po-Take as long as you like, as long as you look so very handsome. It will be worth the wait.
We share one last kiss and I slide to the floor taking off all of my clothes and I take a hot shower. I get surprised when I realize I'm more stressed than I thought. I get an arm against the wall and after stretching a couple times I finally get out of the shower and dress up.

I go downstairs smoothly as the peacock I am and she is on the couch reading a magazine slowly. I smile and I sneak up on her from behind.
-Boo.
Po-Ah.
She jumps and I laugh rubbing my nose on her neck and shoulder.
-Come on. I'm all ready.
Po-Let me see you.
I get back and stretching my arms at my sides I do turn slowly to let her see every side of me. She sighs amazed and as she comes to me I pull her into a kiss.
Po-I never get tired of that no matter how much I see it.
-Part of my natural charm.
I get our arms linked together and we walk out to our date. We both know this is only carnal desire and nothing really romantic or serious at all. For me, she's one of many and for her I'm just an adventure. Is a passing thing that it will not last much. She takes me to her home and we can barely keep our hands off of each other as we go up to her apartment between kisses, laughs and touches.
-Come here you.
I press her on a kiss against the door. Somehow she manages to open the door and we both fall inside the house. We laugh a bit on the floor and I close the door with my foot as I start getting our clothes off.
-Let me eat you. Make you mine.
Po-Yes, come on, don't stop.
I laugh a bit and I do exactly the opposite of what she wants as I step back and I tease her a bit with my body.
-You want this?
She nods and I laugh at her.
-Why don't you play a bit for me. I'll give you a nice reward for it. If you make it worth it.
She nods and starts working her way touching herself. I watch her silently and calm and I start to masturbate as well.
After a while I decide she has earn it and I get her roughly slamming my dick on her pussy and I decide to be rough as I get her arms up above her head and bite down on her back hard leaving several bite marks along her body. She twitches every time I leave a new mark and the feeling I get is so intense and so good, I can't even describe it as is too good for words to describe it. After a bit she is more covered in sweat, cum and bites and she is exhausted. I take her to her bed and she falls asleep almost instantly and I tuck her in before I go away as always. I don't realize how tired I am until I hit my bed back at home. Thankfully I manage to get a blissful sleep without any interruption or any crime being committed.

                          Robin POV
I am watching videos on my computer and I hear as someone comes in. I take a peek through the door and I see is Evzen that came back. He looks tired and worn out but still looks beautiful as ever. He truly is a peacock. Showoff, I close the door after he goes into his room and safe inside. I turn off my computer and drift off to sleep easier knowing he's safe and back here.
                        Max POV
I am watching how Robin bothers a very sleepy and tired Evzen as he is half asleep at the table.
R-Hey EV, is it fine of I go to your place and play with my friends there?
E-Sure.
R-It will be immense and loud and very dirty.
E-Yeah, yeah, have fun.
R-Are you eating that?
E-Yeah, is delicious.
R-You haven't touch it yet.
E-Aha.
She sighs and she gives him a pat on the head softly. She laughs and she turns to me.
R-He is really out of it.
-Yes, he is. He is more asleep than awake.
R-Well, at least he's not speaking weird stuff. That's good, right?
-Very good. Look at this.
She snaps him awake when she takes his arm away and his face bangs hard on the table waking him up instantly. He stretches his arms and as he looks around the table at us. He rubs his face on both hands and he takes a minute to himself before he throws her a look.
E-Couldn't you have been more gentle?
R-Where's the fun in that?
E-Hahaha, very funny. You are lucky to be my sister.
She hugs him tight and he rolls his eyes a bit sighing deeply.
E-Enough, you're wasting me.
R-Fine. But I'm going to be on your room.
He sprints up and holds her back.
E-You are not going to my room.
R-Why not? You are my brother, I know everything about you.
E-I haven't clean yet.
R-I'll clean for you.
E-No you're not.
R-Why not?
E-Because nobody, absolutely nobody enters my room. Not even you. Now be a good sister and stay here.
She kicks his jaw and he stumbles backwards his grip on her loosening and she goes away laughing. He calls forth his aura and he grabs her by the waist. He gets her to meet his eyes and for a moment I'm afraid of what he might do.
E-Do not go in my room, ever.
R-I am going to get in. Some way or another.
E-Swear you won't.
He turns to us.
E-All of you.
He let's her go and he goes away to his room. We hear him banging the door hard followed by loud music. We all go our separate ways and after a few hours he comes to grab just a few bites and he keeps his eyes fixated on Robin checking that she doesn't slip to his room. She seems mad and he does too until he goes away again as he finishes eating. She turns to me and she sighs.
R-What is wrong with him? He never turned to me that cold or angry before.
-Don't worry. He loves you very much, he's just angry. It will wear off in a couple hours. Leave him be for a bit, he'll come around eventually.
R-Fine, he's hiding something and I want to know what it is.
-You promised you wouldn't go into his room.
R-Oh I won't, unless he tells me to go in himself. It is his room after all.
-That's correct. Come here.
She does and I envelop her in a hug that I show her all my love.

A few weeks later Evzen is still mad at her and he is barely with us as he goes away early on the night and comes back just before sunrise the next day or a bit after breakfast. He doesn't speak but he is always tired and on his phone or listening seriously. The only time he smiles is when he invites a girl over and he locks himself with her on his house or goes away with her. Something is very wrong with him. He usually speaks to us even if he's just flirting with us or just complimenting us but now he's always to himself and serious most of the time that he gets here. His clothes also has changed as he wears hoodies and long sleeves, turtle necks, boots and long pants that cover his entire body.
We are that evening as usual having dinner as a family without Evzen as he rarely is here anymore.

To be continued..............