64 Sixty Four

Karma POV
The next morning when I wake up as I get up from my bed I notice that Nova is not on her bed. The first thing I do is check if anyone else is awake and thankfully I'm the only one. I call her to her phone and she doesn't answers. I try a few more times until she comes in through the door with trembling legs. I get her on my arms and I take her to the bathroom slowly and easy and she throws up just as she reaches the toilet. I help her out of her clothes until she's only on her underwear and I get her on the tub and get the shower on cold and she wakes up instantly at the contact with cold water.
N-Karma, that's cold.
-Then is good. What happened? Too wild of a party?
N-It was a dare game. Which I won't ever do again.
-I have no doubt of that. Can you stand?
N-Maybe but I want you to keep taking care of me. Just for the day?
-I was intending on doing just that. Give me a hug.
She gives me the hug and then I leave her to get her the bathrobe. I take the first one I find and I get them to her and she finishes up as I go get her breakfast. Just as I'm halfway through making breakfast she comes still a bit dizzy and I give her a medicine which she drinks without asking. She gets seated and I give her a dish of the breakfast I just made for her. I get mine as well and she tries to get a bite of mine.
-No no no, eat yours.
N-But I don't have of that.
-I know, I made it.
She pouts and we hear a laughter from the hallway and as we turn we see that it was dad the one who laughed. He comes out and he gives her a kiss and a fist bump to me.
Ha-You are funny. Both of you. Now then, Nova, how was your night? Did you had a good time?
N-Sure, lots of fun. Couldn't be better.
Ha-I hope you didn't got into any fights or anything related.
N-Something did happen. Shame you both won't let me get away with it, so I didn't accept it.
-Tell me you were asked to kill someone and not what I'm thinking.
N-Aww, you're cute.
Ha-What was it?
N-Will you promise to have an open mind.
Ha-Spit it out.
N-Alright, my what impatience. If you must know and apparently you must, I met a cutie at the party.
-Can we kill him?
N-Bad, bad Karma. Don't kill anyone, at least not before I give you the approval.
Ha-As much as I don't want you to get away with someone who isn't me or your brother. And as tempting as ripping his head off sounds I myself will hold back for you. But he makes you cry or hurt you at all, there will be no safe place where he can hide from me.
N-What if I get tears of joy or if I want to kill him myself?
-As long as you're happy with the outcome, I don't care what happens.
Ha-But you have to invite him for dinner so we can meet him.
N-And give you a free pass to kill him, no way.
She laughs and promises to not do anything crazy. She waves goodbye to us and she goes away to get dressed and then she goes away.
                         Nova POV
I bid farewell to dad and Karma to go on my first date with my new boyfriend. I go walking to the cafe that he invited me to. I find him on the door waiting for me.
-Hi Sebastian, did I keep you waiting long?
S-Not really. Shall we?
-Just letting you know, you touch me inappropriately and you'll end up dead.
S-I will be the man you want and I will be worthy of your love.
He takes my hand and gives it a kiss with a small bow and I feel my cheeks grow hot with a blush. He gets my chair for me and he does everything and more than I thought possible.
S-So, at the club you told me you had siblings. How can I make a good first impression with them?
-Honestly, just be yourself and if they don't like you, that's their problem, I like you and that's what matters.
S-What about your parents? How do I impress them?
-Dad, be sure about yourself and don't let him intimidate you. He did that with my sister's boyfriend so he will do with you as well and for my mom, give her some flowers or a nice compliment and she's sure to like you.
S-I see. I'll give a good thought for each of them.
He gives me the menu and I show him what I want and he looks at me smiling before he orders the food with the waiter.
S-Give us two of the French fries with bacon, sour cream, melted cheese and cilantro.
Waiter-What would you be drinking?
S-I would like a chocolate chip milkshake.
-Mine of vanilla with strawberry spots and a cherry on top of some of that frosty that you do. Whipped cream.
He nods and goes gets our food and we get talking again about stuff.
After a couple minutes we get our food and we eat it together. After we finish we go away and we take a walk through Astoria park and we find an ice cream stand and my eyes shine with delight as he buys me a cone and when I'm about to take the first taste the ice cream falls to he floor and the street vendor gives me a free one this time on a cup with a spoon and a bit more. I thank him and I go with Sebastian to the fountain where we eat the ice creams in peace. When the sunset starts he gets me back home as it gets dark outside. As I get to open the door he holds my hand and he turns nervous as he asks.
S-Uh, Nova, I had a great time with you and I would like, if you have no problem with it.......
-You want a kiss?
He nods and I pull him down for a kiss surprising him.