92 Ninety Two

Later I wake up to dad shaking me.
Ha-Calix! Calix! Wake up.
-Ugh, need more sleep.
I take the pillow and I put it on top of my head. He takes the pillow from me and I wrap myself on the blanket mumbling sleepily. He takes it off of me pulling it over.
Ha-Wake up.
-A bit more?
He comes closer and he whispers on my ear.
Ha-You have a visit.
I smile a bit interested and he laughs at me.
-Who? Isabella said she would be out of the city with parents and I don't get along with others too well.
Ha-Why don't you get up and find out for yourself?
I sigh and I sit up on the bed still a bit lazily.
-I'm going, have to study anyways.
He goes outside closing the door behind him and I stretch and get up from the bed. I press play on the low sound so is easier to see the things as the sound boots on the things. I make the bed and I take some shorts from the cabinet and slide them on. I make a ponytail on my hair and as I stand straight I hit my head on the exercise bar on the ceiling.
-Ah fuck. Gods. I get out of the room and go to the living room.
                         Eliza POV
I stand awkwardly on the living room of the cutest boy I've seen in all my life. I bumped into him last week and we took each other's book by mistake. I came to give it back since I can't read his.
Ha-Sit, don't be shy. He'll be out in a moment.
I sit on his expensive couch a bit uncomfortable at how handsome he is.
-Um, are you his big brother or a cousin?
He laughs and he sits in front of me as he offers me a cup of coffee.
Ha-Father actually.
I blush even harder and I hide my face to the side folding my hands nervously on my lap on top of his book. I apologize in a squirm of a voice.
-Sorry.
Ha-Don't worry, you didn't insult me. I actually feel complimented on.
I smile shily and I think out loud by accident. Not meant for him to hear but he does anyways.
-No wonder he's so handsome.
Ha-What was that?
-Nothing, nothing at all.
He chuckles softly and I feel so very ashamed right now. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear him.
C-So, who looks for me?
I look up and I almost faint at so much beauty. He appears in the living room tying up his hair into a ponytail and only on shorts and I can't help but look at his flexing muscles. His abs not to defined but definitely there and when I look at his arms, his biceps and triceps, oh my god. His long white hair being messy as he just woke up. Then he looks at my general direction and for a moment I forget that he's blind and I blush hard under his gaze and with those platinum eyes and he smiles tilting his head to the side in a childish manner and I can't help but stare.
Ha-I'll leave you two to fix whatever it is you'll do.
C-Triple knuckle?
They bump fists and the father goes to the kitchen leaving us alone. He extends his hand expectantly and as I turn to shake it he makes a surprise expression before he smiles and turns to kiss the back of my hand and I feel like my heart will bursts out of my chest as it beats faster than ever before.
C-A lady, hi, name's..........
-Calix.
C-How?
I smile and laugh.
-Is written on your book. If lost return to Calix. I suppose that's you. My name's Eliza but everyone calls me Lizzy or Liz.
He mumbles and then he smiles.
C-So, Liz, thanks for getting me my book. May I?
-Sure.
I hand him the book and he opens it and passes his hand through the dots and smiles turning to me.
C-Hold it one second. I have yours as well. I can tell because is the only book I can't read. Care to help me to my room?
I'm surprised but I take his hand and I help him to his room. Is easy to tell which one is it as is the only one with the door opened. Is not until I have him so close that I realize how tall he is or maybe I'm just short. We reach his room and I get him to the bookshelves. Is high up and I see lots of books of all sizes. He has four big ones that I couldn't ever hope to carry by myself. I see my book and I smile happily as I reach out for it.
-Found it.
C-Careful, is heavy and high.
-Almost got it.
He reaches out to take it but as he's about to take it the entire bookshelves starts to fall. The sound alerts him and he throws himself on top of me protecting me from the bigger books.
C-Careful!
I see as he groans each time a book hits him on the back or the head. We are so close together that I almost forget where we are. The books stop falling but for a moment is only us so close that we share the same breaths. I smell his breath and it smells like roses. I look at his lips and I almost kiss him if he hadn't spoken.
C-Is that all the books? Are you hurt?
-Not hurt and yes I think that's all the books. Sorry, I'll help you clean.
C-Not necessary, dad can help me later.
He stands and he offers me a hand. I take it gratefully and I help him to his bed and I take my book and as I thank him I apologize and bid farewell to him after double checking that I do have my own book. I leave hurriedly thanking for their generosity and I go away.