126

I massage her ass a bit more and she trembles at the touch. I get my legs each at her sides and I get my other hand back for a moment. I hold my cock against her ass and with a single movement I get all of it inside ehr tight ass. She screams grabbing the sheets tightly and as I start to move in and out again we find a safe pace that works for the both of us. After fucking her a bit slow I start doing her harder and she moans each time I go in her.
S-Oh Karma, oh god, oh my.
-You enjoy this? You like this? You love it?
S-Yes yes, fuck me more, harder, deeper, fuck me oh yes. Oh my that feels good.
I get out of her and I lick her asshole thoroughly before I stretch it wide open and I slam my cock really hard on her. I cum inside of her ass and as I do I let myself fall on top of her and I turn her head to kiss her.
S-That was so good.
-I'm not finished yet. I plan on fucking you all night long.
S-Oh yes, make me yours all the times you like.
-Stella, I love you so much. With you I started believing in love again.
S-Oh Karma, how can you be so gentle and yet so hard? At the same time.
-One of my many talents. Hard on private, gentle on public. You decide which Karma is the best.
S-Can I have both?
I move a bit in her ass making her moan.
-God you're so tight. Even after fucking you so many times you're still as tight as the first time.
S-Is that a bad thing?
-Of course not, in fact, the fact that you're this tight turns me on even the more and makes me harder and hornier and I wan to fuck you so hard right now.
I slide out of her ass and get her turned around. I give her a kiss before I get her seated at the foot of the bed and I take her place on the bed getting my hands behind my head. I smile devilishly at her.
-Use your mouth and lick it clean.
S-Thought you never ask.
She grabs my dick and she smiles at me licking her lips.
S-So big and so hard.
She gets her fingers on the tip rubbing it a bit teasing and I groan and she laughs.
S-Sensitive much?
-Is just a reflex.
She laughs and she licks the tip very sensually and I get even harder than before. She licks it all around before she replaces her hand with her mouth and I moan when she starts playing with my balls.
-Stella. No wonder your kisses are so good, you have a golden tongue there.
S-You like this?
-I have to ask you something. Come here.
I get her up and top of me and I rub my dick against her pussy.
S-Just fuck me.
-My, you really want it. Do you want it that badly?
S-Karma please, just stick that dick of yours inside my pussy.
-Be a nice girl and beg for it.
I kiss her neck and her chest and she becomes unable to formulate words as she tries her hardest to ignore my kisses. I know what will wake her up.
-Would you marry me?
She turns away for me to see her at her eyes directly and she's smiling.
S-Did I hear you right? Can you repeat that for me?
-Would you marry me? Be my wife and live together for all eternity.
I take her left hand and I suck her ring finger thoroughly. She moans a bit and she comes to my ear and whisper.
S-Of course I want to marry you. I want to be your wife and be your woman in every sense of the word. My answer is yes.
She turns to kiss me desperately and as the kiss persists I give her the prize and fuck her pussy like she wanted to.
S-Karma, where is the ring?
-On my pants. You want me to get it now or later?
S-Can you fuck me and get the ring at the same time?
-Would you like me to?
S-If you can.
With that I stand up keeping my cock on her pussy and with each step I can feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she moans on my ear as I hold her close to me. I find my pants on the hanger and I search the pockets and I find the ring.
-I'm letting go of you, hold tight.
She wraps her arms tighter around my neck and I open the box with the ring. I get her against the wall holding her face a safe distance from me and I clear my throat.
-Let me do this right.
She nods and I get the ring between us showing it to her.
-Would you marry me?
S-Yes, a thousand times yes.
I take her hand and place the ring on her finger and kiss it afterwards before we turn to kiss each other selling the compromise. When we separate I smile.
-Now then, let's go back to the bed. I want to fuck my fiancee now.
S-I want my fiancee to have no mercy.
With that I take us back to the room and I fuck her fast and hard and deep.
I watch as she moans and gasps and we keep fucking well until we're both exhausted and we lay down on the bed together.
S-Be your wife. Sounds so good. Hmm, let's see. Stella of Karma or Karma's Stella. Don't sound so good but well work it out.
-I love you.
S-I love you too, now, this is mine and I want the world to know.
-How?
S-Like so.
She kisses my neck and she sucks and sucks harder and I groan a bit at her strength. She gets away and she looks at me smiling widely.
S-Now you're completely mine.
-And you're mine.
When I turn to her I realize she's fast asleep. I smile and I kiss her forehead gently before I fall asleep myself.
The next day as I wake up I roll over just to fall flat on the floor on my face earning a hit on the head.
-Gods that hurt.
S-Karma? You ok?
-Yeah, don't worry babe. I have to go home. I promised I'll be back by lunch.
S-Well then, you're late. Is almost time for dinner.
-Oh no, they're going to kill me. Sorry babe, gotta go. I'll call you when you can come to introduce you to them.
S-Hope you the best of luck. Fiancee.
-Sounds so good when you say it.
I give her a kiss as I finish dressing up and I get out of there and go back home at top speed. When I get there I catch my breath and fix myself a bit before I enter silently. I close the door as silently as possible and when I turn I see dad looking at me and trying to run away back the door but end up hitting myself hard breaking my nose. I end up on the floor between laughs and painful groans.
-Didn't think it through.
Ha-Obviously not. You're late.
-I know and I'm sorry, I just woke up. Came as fast as I could.
He helps me up and I follow him to the kitchen where he gives me a pack of ice. I get it on my nose and I loosen the neck of my shirt a bit to breathe better.
-What's for dinner? I'm starving.
Ha-Ask them.
-Mom? What are you making?
He-Simple, some pasta.
-Lasagna? Fettuccini Alfredo? Ragu? Long? Short? White? Red? Mac and cheese style or spaghetti style?
They laugh and Karai sits at my side.
                   Hades POV
I watch as Karma gets the icepack away from his nose and he sighs a bit.
Ka-How does it looks?
K-It left a mark and is inflamated just a tiny bit.
He groans and he rests his face against the table before he turns up again rubbing his nose. He sighs and asks again.
Ka-Seriously now, what pasta are you making?
K-Is the Fettuccini Alfredo one. White sauce style Mac and cheese.
He-It is.
K-Will it take much longer?
-Why?
Ka-To know if I can take a nap before eating or if I have to eat then sleep. I'm exhausted.
He-Go take a bath and a quick nap. I'll call you when is ready.
Ka-Mmm, I love you. Have I told you that?
He-One more time. I didn't hear that.
He stands and he gives her a kiss and a hug.
Ka-Love you.
He-Love you too now go take the bath, you stink.
He laughs but still goes away to the bathroom.
-He has a girlfriend or a lady he likes.
K-You think so really?
He-Please, he's smiling, daydreams, hums a song from time to time and he seems happier.
-Too happy to be about work.
K-So is definitely a girlfriend?
-There is a very high chance of that.
K-He seems like always to me. A bit more baka but still the same silly little brother as always.
With that we leave the conversation behind us and we wait for the food to be ready. When is ready she says.
He-Hades, be a sweetie and tell Karma the food's ready while I serve it.
I blush as I stand and go tell him. I knock on the door and tell him.
-Karma, the food is ready.
Ka-I'll be right there, just a second.
-Ok.
With that I go back to the table where everyone waits. We eat our respective plates when we hear him groan.
Ka-You didn't wait for me to start. Ah, no matter. I have to tell you all something.
He sits down at his place and as he reaches for the forks I hold his arm for a moment.
Ka-What's wrong?
-What's that?
Ka-What?
-Did you enjoyed your night that much?
He seems to understand my meaning because he blushes hard and he covers the mark on his neck but of course is too late now. He still plays dumb.
Ka-I have no idea what you're talking about. Well then, for my thing that I was saying. I need both Calix and Nova to be present as well with their respective couples too. I have something important to say to you all and I would like everyone at the same time.
-Does it have to do with last night?
Ka-In a manner of speaking yes it does.
I let go of him and he takes his fork and starts eating hurriedly.
-Slow down, is not going anywhere.
He gulps and then he laughs for a bit before he starts eating again.
                        Calix POV
My sleep is interrupted by a phone call and I groan pulling the pillow over my head.
A-Aren't you going to answer that?
-You do it, too tired.
She gives me a kiss and answer but she puts it on speaker. I hear dad over the phone.
-Hello?
Ha-Angel? Where's Calix?
A-Sleeping. I can pass the message if you like to tell me too.
Ha-Are you busy tomorrow or the next day?
A-Not really, why?
Ha-Karma wants to say something but he wants to tell us as a family. Bring the twins too, is all the family.
-Say yes.
A-We'll be there tomorrow after lunchtime.
Ha-That's fine. See you tomorrow then.
With that they both hang up.
A-Did you heard?
-Is probably about his work but is not likely. Let's go back to sleep.
She curls up against me and we entangle together to sleep.