170

A few days later, is almost night and Sora and I are going to have a picnic outside under the moonlight. She has a cute little casual dress with leggings underneath. Before we go I turn to dad and aunt Karai.
-Give me one second. Check everything's good while I come back.
S-Sure.
I come inside and get them in a different room.
Ka-What's wrong?
-I need you both to promise me something.
K-What?
Ka-What can we do?
-Dad, you make sure I'm not close to Sora if it happens. Karai, stop me if I become aggressive or uncontrollable.
K-Keep you at bay?
-Yes.
Ka-But why? Why don't you stay here until it passes?
I give him a look and he gets the point on instant. Anniversary of when we first met, is special for us.
-Do you promise?
Ka & K-Promise.
I give them each a hug and just like that I go away with Sora.

I do have some changes but nothing bad happens. My ears are animal like, pointy and long, my eyes turn yellow or red when I'm about to reach my full potential, my fangs are sharper, my claws are longer and deadlier, my muscles are more hard and defined and I can physically look more animal than person. Amongst other things.
A/N: Reader option, whatever makes you more comfortable. The point is that he looks animal like.

We enjoy the night sky full of stars. I have my head on her lap and she feeds me some strawberries with cream.
-Delicious.
She kisses the top of my nose and she gets one for herself. I am breathless with the way she eats it. She takes it and she sucks the cream from it seductively, she bites it slowly and when she's done she turns to me again.
-That is so hot.
S-You really like when I do that don't you?
-How could I not when you look so sexy.
She laughs giving me a kiss. Not long after we have switched positions and she's lying down on the ground and I'm kissing her neck and shoulders. We keep it low as we are still in danger of being catches by someone and we don't really want that. So we keep ourselves to kisses and caresses. After the food is finished we turn inside the tent and go to sleep without much trouble.
                           Sora POV
The next morning as I wake up I feel two arms wrapped around me and when I turn I see Max's sleeping face. He is smiling and when I turn to get up his arms get tighter around me as he turns to get a leg wrapped on me as well making sure I'm kept close.
-Max.
He is only half awake but just enough to know what he's doing. I give him a soft kiss and he turns it into a very deep passionate kiss when he starts exploring my mouth with his tongue, his hand grabbing the back of my head and neck keeping me there. When we part he chuckles as we keep our foreheads touching.
M-I love you so, so very much.
-I love you too.
He laughs and he gives me a short kiss and another one on the neck before he finally decides to get up. I watch as he stretches himself and he sighs relieved.
M-Enjoying the show?
I realize I had been staring at him and I blush turning a bit ashamed. He laughs and he gives me a quick peck on the cheek before we start cleaning up to go back home. He carries the big stuff as I get the blanket and the bag we used to get the food. I almost feel sorry for him as he gets the worse part. When we get there we clean and save everything. Everyone waves at us but they don't say anything. Before we can go further than the living room I feel two winds rush past me and then I hear him gasp.
M-Ugh.
B & D-Baby brother!
They laugh and he loses his balance falling to the floor with them and before they can do anything else they're all laughing. They get up and help him up as well. He as always fixes his hair first and Beatrice extends her hand expectantly. He sighs rolling his eyes and he gives her some keys. They pull him down for a kiss before they storm away on his car.
M-Sisters.
-Tell me about it.
He laughs and we turn to have a quick nap on a real bed with proper blankets and despite being such a big bed we always sleep very tight together. Close to midnight as I wake up I notice he's not here with me. I look around and as I go downstairs I find him on the kitchen getting a snack. I walk towards him and caress his hair.
-Can't sleep? Nightmare?
He shows me a bag of pills and I smile comfortingly.
M-Migraine. Couldn't sleep much.
He reclines against the wall on the edge of the window softly. He stays there frowning and I can tell the migraine is not going away. He doesn't let me get close and I do respect because when he gets like this he is afraid he might hurt me accidentally. Although I haven't seen him like this before but he has told me about it happening to his family. I keep an eye on him just in case, he stays completely still all the early morning hours. Closely after about two or three in the morning a strong wind blows and is very cold. He turns to close the window but as he does I notice he stays completely still. For a moment he is frozen until he screams holding his head with both hands going to his knees. I'm about to get to him to check what's wrong when I feel someone grabbing me. I turn and I see his dad holding me by the wrist, he shakes his head sadly and I know he can't do anything either and if he can't what can I hope to accomplish to help him. Slowly we watch as Karma makes his way outside, not long after everyone is turned to protect me and they all have their auras on the ready in case a fight is needed. After a bit his aura explodes getting some of us back and when he is visible again we see that instead of Max there is a wolf. I am about to go towards him almost not realizing it but he pulls me back again.
Ka-Don't get close, he could attack you.
I stay reluctantly there and I see as two others approach. Zola and Karai, Zola tries to talk to him as she can speak with animals. He growls back at her and as he turns to attack her Karai holds him back with a gentle push. When he's out of reach she turns into a wolf herself and tries to overpower him just fiercely standing tall. She stands proudly and at first it works but he is not just fighting her but himself too. At some point he starts fighting her dominance as he gets up, she keeps her cool but still gets ready to fight him.