155

Max POV
I storm off in my bike and get there with only five minutes to spare. I am at the foot of the carpet waiting for me to be announced. I take a quick fix on my hair and clothes and they call me.
Lady-And next we have the youngest singer here today, he is kind, smart, talented, he is a prodigy but you know him as Max the kisser.
I take a step forward and I show them my best smile.
Lady-Max, why do they call you the kisser?
-Probably because I used to kiss a lucky girl on my early concerts after each song.
Lady-Used to?
-Yeah, now I do have a girlfriend and I just send all my kisses to her.
I throw a kiss to the camera hoping she'll get it.
Lady-What can we expect today in your songs?
-I can only say that if you're below adult age you have to get out and very far. Is not proper for little kids.
Lady-How so?
-Oh, there will be no nudity........
I get interrupted by the girls complaining as they do want to see me naked.
-I will be either using a tight strap on or just shirtless. Public petition. The dance moves might be kind of provocative, in a very hot way. But not to worry, I won't do anything extreme.
Lady-What would you say to your girlfriend right now to assure her?
I think about it.
-Babe, don't you worry, this body of mine, only for you to have.
Lady-One more question. Are you continuing these theme or are you singing all types of songs?
-All types, rock, pop, Latin, English, etc. I can sing anything but right now, I'm focusing on adult ones.
Lady-And there you have it, directly from Max, the kisser.
She gets me close for a picture and I smile as the devil would and get the picture. I get to the rest of the carpet waving at my fans with a smile that makes them melt. One of them even show me their chests and I get stunned at them. I smile and jeep going on until I reach the backstage. I get changed to my pants and my leather boots and I stretch a bit taking my hair straight back. I get some spray to keep the top straight up in a fanny way. I get a sneeze and I take a pill to get allergies away. I get called on to stage and I take my place on below the floor. I get my earmic on and I get on position. The music starts and I get lifted up. I can hear the crowd go wild. I slip my fingers at my sides inside my pants and I start moving sensually. The song starts and as I start singing I see myself on the screens all over the place. After the song ends I take a minute break to speak.
-No one has seen this. Not even my family. No trailers or anything so, you are the lucky ones that get to see to first live and in person.
They cheer on and as the next songs starts I start to dance with very sexual movements. The girls go crazy and they throw me their shirts, skirts and bras. I smile lifting each and every piece for them and they keep it up. When I'm done that I go back to the center something falls on my face. I take it and I see they are some panties. I get stunned by a moment before I speak.
-This seems good for a nice ass.
I continue the show getting the panties hanging from my pocket as I keep dancing. In a break I walk amongst them taking gifts and I go put them on stage behind me. I keep the concert going on and I get a sneeze out. I dismiss it as being to tired before I get nausea. I run behind the stage and I throw up on a trash can. I feel a bit better and after a drink of water I go back to stage and keep the show going. The lights start to bother me so I close my eyes a bit. I ignore every feeling of bad stuff that I have and as they say, the show must go on, I get my break and I take some medicines before I have a chat with some of them. I sign some shirts, chests, discs and books before I have to go back to stage. I start singing again and as I do I get one girl on stage and in between dance moves I get us recorded together so she has a nice memory of me. I do the same with some other girls until midnight. I get my last few songs and as I finish I wave at them.
Crowd-More, more, more.
I sigh and I give them to keep silent.
-Let me give you a feedback of what you can expect for the future.
They cheer on and I ask for a guitar. They bring it and I sing one of my ideas for a calming song. I finish and I shake hands and such before I go to my interview. I get a shirt on and sit at her side on the guest couch.
Lady-You really are an Adonis. No lady can resist your charms.
-They also can't have me. I'm taken already.
Lady-Well, about that. Do you think she will be bothered if I ask you something.
Just as she finishes talking someone comes for it and whispers something on her ear.
Lady-It seems we have a call. Let's answer her. Hello, who is this?
S-His girlfriend.
I sit straighter on my seat and she blushes.
Lady-Is there something you want to share?
S-Yes, you wanted something from him. I don't mind as long as he keeps his hands to himself. I know what you want.
She says something that I don't really understand but by the look on her face she does. I get a text on my phone that says from Sora to take off my shirt. I look at the camera and she speaks.
S-Do it.
I sigh and take off my shirt revealing my rock hard muscles and all the ladies in the studio scream as their eyes are on my abs. I receive another message that tells me to let her touch me. I lie back on the seat and she gets closer touching my abs.
Lady-Oh my, you are fit. How do you keep this body and such a shape.
-I exercise and eat healthy.
She reaches a spot and I shriek away.
Lady-Are you ticklish?
-Maybe.
I slide the shirt back on and they get me a glass of water.
Lady-So, why isn't your girlfriend here with you?
-She's home sick. I took care of her for the night and came home to prepare for the concert.
Lady-There is something that bothers me a bit. In the middle of the concert you disappeared backstage. What happened?
-I got a bit of nausea. Nothing bad really.
Lady-So, to wrap this up. Can you give us a dance movement for us? Only if your girlfriend approves of course.
S-He can dance, I want to see too.
-I guess I could. She is the boss after all.
They make space for me and I start dancing moving my hips circular before I turn to make an even more hot movement. As I finish everyone claps and she speaks.
Lady-There you have it, a movement from the kisser. See you all next time on the most wanted famous.
The show ends and I call Sora immediately. I get a nice chat with ehr and after assuring me that she doesn't mind my dance moves I hang up and I go to the last red carpet for me. They ask me just a single question.
Lady-Can we make a documentary about your daily life for a week?
-How so?
Lady-We all go to your house and we record your daily life for a full week. Is only one week and it will be just a camera and someone like me to ask you questions.
I receive a text from everyone that support me on doing it so I accept.
-Of course, I don't mind but, my life si pretty boring. I do the same thing everyday. But surely I can find something for you to enjoy to the full.
She nods and she gives me her card to fix the details later. I reach my bike and I speed away at high speed. I go to Sora's house. I need to see her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. I go upstairs and knock. As soon as she opens I bury her in a deep kiss expressing all my need and love and all my desire for her. She wraps her legs around me and I gran her ass sliding my hands under her underwear.
S-Max.
-I love you so much.
I press her tighter against my body and keep kissing ehr with desperate passion.
-I need you, I need your lips, your kisses, your hugs.
S-Max, we can't. Not today anyways.
-Just kisses and caresses. I promise I'll keep control of myself.
S-Only kisses and caresses.
Once we settle that we turn to kiss again and I keep my word and keep myself controlled. We fall sleep together and the next morning when I wake up I give ehr a kiss goodbye and go away to my own home. In a red light as I turn to fix my buttons I get hit from behind on the car. I turn to see a truck and when he gets down I do as well.
-What the hell is wrong with you!? Do you have any idea what you just did?
Man-Is just a car.
-Just a car!? Is my car and you almost destroyed it.
I calm myself down and I give him a couple bills so he can fix his car. I get on mine and go home burning with anger. When I get there I get the cat on the fixing part. I open the front and is smoking. I take my shirt off and throw it away. I clear the dust off and get the tools to fix it bit by bit. When I turn to check on the lower part I stumble and a part of the car gets stuck on my wrist. I let out a pained scream before I curse.
-Ahh, sea la puta madre. Fuck that hurts.
I carefully take the thing out of my wrist. I go inside the house and I take the first aid kit to prevent an infection to spread. I sneeze a bit and I turn to bandage it clean. I groan.
-Gods that hurts. The fuck.
I save the things on their proper place and I stretch my hand a bit recovering my strength when I hear all the rest of the family as they come inside. I immediately hide my injured arm behind me and as I do I get a glass of juice from the fridge. Yuki jumps on my leg and I have to grab the counter behind me so I don't show my injured arm.
Y-Guess what I did.
-What did you do?
Y-I won against dad at chess.
Hy-I was teaching you not playing.
Y-Is still my win.
I smile knowingly and pat her head.
K-Yuki, why don't you go play in your room for a bit.
Y-But I want to stay with you.
K-Yuki.
She pouts and I reassure her giving her a slight push. She goes away and I turn to them again.
K-You are such a dirty boy.
-I don't know what you're talking about.
I give her a smile to let her know I'm teasing her. When dad speaks my fear.
Ka-Max, can you show me your hand?
I do and he frowns indicating the other one.
-Why? Is the same as this one.
Ka-What are you hiding?
-Nothing.
I start to move with my hand stocked between my back and the wall. He throws me a look and I know he'll get angry if I don't say but he'll get angrier if he sees the injury.
-Is not bad, really.
He takes my arm and when he sees it he sighs.
Ka-What happened?
-Follow me.
I start walking and as I show him the car and the blood on it he gives me a pat on the shoulder.
Ka-Do you want a new one?
-I can fix......
I sneeze but finish my sentence.
-I can fix it. I think I can try at least.
Ka-Well then, make sure you don't overexert yourself.
I continue foxing the car as he goes inside again after giving me a hug.

To be continued...........