86 Eighty Six-Pool Party

The girls get in the pool with Cerberus except for mom and Karai dad and myself as we start to serve the food. When we finish with that we look at the ones out of the pool.
Ha-We should do something about it.
-Yes.
Ha-They should be inside the pool.
-I agree.
Ha-Karai, Hera, get in the pool.
He-No way.
K-I'm not going to get wet.
He & K-We're not going inside the pool.
Ha-If they don't go in the pool.......
-The pool will go to them.
I raise my hands backwards and I push towards them getting a wave to wet them. They both get up gasping shocked. I run to throw myself into the pool.
-Cannonball.
I touch the deep of the pool and I manage the water so I can breathe underwater and I stay down there for a long time and I swim and play with everyone's leg pulling down before I make myself as if I were lying down on the floor of the bottom of the pool. I smile as I have an idea. I take a deep breath and I use my fire breath to make the water burning hot. I'm not bothered in the least by the heat but as soon as everyone gets out of the pool I impulse myself up as I make a tower of water to lift me up, when I get out of the pool in the center I freeze the water below me with my ice breath and I ground myself and look at everyone with mischief and I do notice everyone with their auras ready.
C-What was that for?
Pe-You almost burn us.
-Because I'm the king of the pool and no one but me can reign here.
K-We'll see about that.
I laugh and I position myself in a seating position.
-Of course, you're welcome to try and make me fall.
I mock them and the first to attack is Nova as I thought. She uses her fire breath and I use mine as well and I use my arms to cover the pool under a bridge of earth so we don't ruin it. After that I increment my fire breath to lava breath and I knock her down and I smile as she dodges. She looks at me surprised and the next one is Karai as she turns into a big cat and she jumps on top of me but I lift a wall of earth around me stopping her then I see a butterfly cutting the earth and I see Persephone appear in front of me throwing an attack at me that if I didn't bend backwards she would surely had hitted me. Then is Cerberus and Orthrus attacking me from the sides and I move to a backflip and step on my hands doing a double kick one for each throwing them backwards. I see that dad is nowhere on sight and I frown looking for him before I feel the air get cold and I turn but is to late. Dad lands a punch on the side of my face disorienting me for a moment and I cover myself behind a fire wall as I recover my breath. I can hear them asking if I had enough, is that all I got, if I gave up, etc etc. I make multiple defense walls and I focus on feeling their movements with the earth. When I have all of them locked on I manipulate the earth so it holds them on place and I stand and I break the flames away at last. I make a water column behind them engulfing us all inside a giant ball of water. I move the earth under them making them go on their knees and I mock them a bit. I make a seat of earth turning it into lava that when it cools off with drops of water I use to sit down.
-Looks like I'm still the king of the pool. Now for your consolation prize I have something special.
They look at me suspiciously and I use my aura to make everything disappear and I return everything to normal. I hold them up in an air column and I drop the guys first and they land with a big splash. They resurface from the water and they try to splash me but I stop them as I drop the ladies on their arms. I take Isabella with me, mom on dad's arms, Persephone to Cerberus, Karai to Nemean and Nova on Orthrus. I lower myself slowly and as soon as we're on the water Isabella splashes me mercilessly.
-Why?
I-I didn't attacked you before.
I laugh and we keep playing until evening when everyone starts to leave.
                     Hades POV
I relax by the pool's edge with my arms spread out at the sides and hanging my head back to see my kids playing with each other. I smile as Karma blushes more with each kiss that Nova gives him. They are so united is hard to say that they never fight. I know everything they do but I keep that little fact to myself. I know that Karma escapes sometimes to fuck at night clubs endlessly, I know that Nova likes to drink to turn her heartbreak into anything that comes. She always smiles and her being a goddess she can't get drunk but she still tries to get drunk. Karai is more calm, I know she prefers to be on their relationship as well but she doesn't wants to feel as a bother so she doesn't. She always was with them when they were little but now that they're grown up she doesn't and I know how she feels as I felt like that for a really long time. I finally look at Hera, my wife, the bearer of my children and the woman I love with every fiber of my being. I look as she reads a book for a bit before she lies down again taking a sunbath. I know I want more children but I don't know if she wants to but still we can have our fun as well as lovers. We almost did it yesterday on the kitchen. I look at her breasts and her legs, the shape of her body and I look beyond that and I turn completely resting my head on my arms as I look at her with dirty thoughts. I want to make her mine once more, make love to her, have indecent sex, give her all the love I can, I want to kiss those lips and touch her endlessly. Her heart and soul are mine to take and I like when we stop being the parents or the husband and wife and become the savage lovers. I want to fuck her so hard right now that my heart beasts for her with every thought. I know I can drive her crazy on the bed if she let's me but I won't, not yet anyways. I snap out of my thoughts when someone splashes some water on me.
-What the........who?
Ka-Hey, is just me, you didn't answer me so I just.
-I'm sorry, what did you wanted?
Ka-If you're going to eat more of what we cooked earlier?
-No you can save them or eat them if you want.
Ka-Just for curiosity, what were you thinking about?
I smile as I splash him with some water.
-Nothing you should worry about.
He laughs and goes away and I shake my head at that before I get out of the water as well. I go towards my sweet wife and I give her a kiss prince style. She looks at me smiling and she puts a hand on my cheek before she ruffles my hair a bit.
-You really love my hair. Don't you?
He-It feels good and I like and love everything about you.
I smile and give her another kiss before I help her up. I kiss her hands and her forehead before I hug her with one arm getting her closer to me. I whisper on her ear.
-Shall we go somewhere? Just us, with no one to bother us.
He-Anywhere as long as we're together.
I smile as I knew she'll say that. She always agrees to my desires as she too wants to be alone with me. I take her on my arms and I get us away in a flash. She smiles as she loves when I charge her like that. I get her on the bed that I organized for us and I start kissing her with desire.
He-Hades.
I put a finger to her mouth silencing her patiently.
-Not tonight my love. Tonight, let's forget everything else.
I kiss her and talk between kisses.
-Today........let's forget who we are..........what we are......what we do.......everything can disappear.....just
you and me...........no words either.
I give her one long kiss on her lips biting her lower lip softly and I look at her lovingly. She smiles and she grabs me and pulls me down for a deep kiss turning us around so she's on top. I grab her ass squeezing it tight then I travel my hands up her back and I undo the top of her bikini and take it off of her and throw it aside. I use my shadows to take off my pants as I keep my hands grabbing her face gently. I throw the pants aside as well and I rub her body against me. I bite on her neck and she scratches her nails by my arms as she moans softly between her teeth. I travel down to her shoulder and I feel her breath against the skin of my neck and that turns me on so much more that I can barely contain myself as I roll us over once more and I bite my lip as I see the entirety of her naked body as I trace my hand down her neck between her breasts and down her abdomen and to her privates as I rub gently. She throws me a kiss and I smile at her as I bend down to kiss her and then I slide my fingers in her privates and I can feel her moan under me as we keep kissing. She shakes a bit and I stop to look at her but she pulls me down for another kiss as she wraps her legs around my back. I kiss down her throat next reaching to her breasts and I suck her nipples gently then hard and she arches her back with pleasure. She takes my hand and she pulls it to her face kissing my knuckles and my wrist and the palm of my hand over and over again. I turn her so her back is to me and I leave my hand with her. I nudge my head from her ass to her neck making it so my hair touches her skin all the way up. I feel with my other hand as her whole body twitches as she gets turned on by the feeling neither of us knew she liked. When my head reaches her neck I rest on top of her slightly as I get my face at her side and I let out a shaky breath on her ear before I give her a kiss on the cheek and then on the neck. I lift her hair exposing the back of her neck and I bite hard there leaving a mark on her. I et out half a laugh as she half moans half screams when I bit her. I suck on her backbone hard as I decide to leave a mark wherever I can bite or suck her body. I don't do anything that makes her cry or that leads to finish this passionate moment we're having. I suck and bite her arms where no one can see and I do the same on her legs. I take her and I bite on her ankles while I look at her. She covers her face slightly and I notice she's blushing at what I'm doing to her. I travel down her leg until I reach her thighs with my mouth. I place my hands on her hips and I press hard but not too hard to leave a mark and I don't want to hurt her either. Her breathing is so agitated that I can hear it clearly. I can hear her heart calling out loudly for me and I know my heart is calling her as well. I proceed to such her privates giving her oral sex and she grabs my hair closing her fists on it tightly. I stop and she loosens up a little her grip. I breathe on her privates and she opens her hands completely as she twists her upper body with pleasure as she reaches an orgasm. I feel as her hands go down my neck and she digs her nails there for a moment before she let's go. I rest my head on her chest and I get my hands up and down the sides of her torso taking my time in each touch. My breathing start to get uneven and heavier and agitated as I realize I want to fuck her hard right now. I get up and I start kissing her with passion and desperation. We get rough as I grab her hair and the back of her neck with my hands and she grabs my arms tightly digging her nails deep on my skin. We both grunt but we leave that pain for when we finish having sex and I rub my privates against her privates not going inside just yet and enjoying the feeling of her privates just rubbing against mine. She let's go of my arms as she travels her hands up to my shoulders and towards my neck before she goes down touching every inch of my chest softly but still pressing a bit hard for a second before she keeps going. She goes down and she gets her nails again as she scratches my abs slowly, deeply and hardly. She gives one last press before she puts them at the sides of my face reaching to the back of my head as she pulls me closer to her for a more heated kiss. We come at the same time and we groan as we fall down together with her on top of me. We haven't gotten to the actual sex and we're both breathing hard our chests going up and down at the same pace. We look at each other for a moment and I rub her back and her ass gently and slowly. I reach slowly upwards and I get her down for yet another kiss. I pass an arm below hers and to reach the back of her head and that same arm that we have linked together she gets it around my neck wrapping it around my neck and digging her nails on the side of my neck. I roll us over twice and the third time I do we fall to the floor and she lands thankfully on top of me and we laugh at the sudden and unexpected change. She kisses my forehead before she comes back to my lips once more. I get us seated up on the floor before I turn her downwards with her below me and I start to slide the tip of my privates in her. She touches my ass with one hand and my cheek with another before she grabs my chin between her hand and reaches up for a forced french kiss. We explore each other's tongues and mouths very deeply and thorough and I forget what I was about to do until she pits both her hands on my ass and she finishes sliding my privates inside her deeply. I laugh as I realize is the first time I forget to do something as soon as I start to do it. I go in and out repeatedly. I start slow with heavy breaths from the both of us before I start to go faster, deeper and harder getting the both of us moaning and groaning with pleasure and when I feel myself reaching my limit I rest my head against the crook of her neck and shoulder as I come inside her a lot. I breathe heavily panting loudly on her ear and she gives me a kiss not he top of my head. I get up to look at her and I try to control my breathing so I don't look as exhausted as I am. I smile at her and we both sit with our backs resting against the bed and I turn her so her back is towards me and I slide my hands up and down her arms as I kiss her neck and her back. I wrap my arms around her locking her on place and I start to move my privates still inside hers and she moans softly. I get her bend down as I kiss her lower back and I go up to her neck before I moan softly on her ear blowing a bit making her shiver and let out a sigh that says more than a thousand words. After that I put us so she's on four and I'm on top of her and I slide out of her very slowly and I lick her ass before I hit my privates against her ass for a moment before I slide it in her asshole fast, hard and deep not giving her a break and she screams ending with a sigh. I stay like that giving her time to adjust that tight space to my big privates inside her. While that happens I massage her a bit soothing her ass pain and getting her to relax a bit more. Her upper body falls to the floor and I start to move slowly and with delicacy so I don't hurt her again. I sigh and I bite my lips as I feel her ass tighten around my privates every time I go deeper as if she doesn't want to let me go ever. I rest on top of her as I keep penetrating her. When I feel like screaming I bite her shoulder on the hardest part and as I keep moving in and out of her I moan as I keep biting her. I let her do the same with my hand. She bites down on the side between my index and my thumb and every time I go in we both bite each other sharing the pain, the pleasure and the love we have for each other. When we both come yet again at the same time we both bite a lot harder like we want to rip off the piece of body of ourselves. We both have the same thought as we both lick the bite we just made to each other to soothe it a little bit. I slide out of her asshole and I smile devilishly as I'm still horny. She is horny as well by the way she blushes.

To be continued...........