58 Fifty Eight

I give him a medicine to calm down and it works for a while before is his turn again and he goes to the race amongst the top three. He comes back and as he gets off of the bike as soon as he is not touching the bike he collapses on the floor in front of me. I call out for dad to help me get him up and to the bed, I get him the IV and get his pulse.
-Dad, did something happened earlier to him?
He hesitates before he negates shaking his head. I get him an ice pack so he applies it on his forehead. I go back to report his condition and that he won't be able to drive anymore and they let us continue with only one driver. Even with all that happened we manage to go in second place but just barely. Once we get home I go to sleep almost the very moment I cross the door. Dad puts a still unconscious Karma on his bed and he turns to me.
Ha-Are you mad because you didn't won first place?
-That's not what I want, I want him to be responsible. Since Max died he has been acting more crazy and more irresponsible than ever. I just hope someday he will be like before.
Ha-Yeah, he only goes to clubs at night and rides his bike.
-And he gets every cute woman he finds to bed with him.
Ha-He still needs time to heal entirely.
-Maybe he's afraid of loving someone else and losing her again.
Ha-He's afraid to love seriously. When you wake up tomorrow, we're going to the river or the ocean.
He gives me a kiss on the forehead before he goes away and I turn to sleep.
                         Hera POV
The next morning we prepare for our trip to the ocean and we pack more lotions than clothes for the trip so I pack a few more clothes for all of us.
Ha-Is everyone here, ready and accounted for?
K-Where's mom?
Ka-She was just here a second ago.
-I'm here we can go now.
With that we go towards the beach and to a boat that we bought a while ago but don't use as much as we like. We get on it and I see as Karma helps Nova and Karai with the sunblock before they lie down on their towels getting their sunglasses on and just chilling. Afterwards Karma starts doing some exercises inside and I stay by Hades's side hugging him and kissing him as he drives the boat. When we're deep out on the ocean he throws the anchor to keep in place and he turns off the motor and he goes downstairs.
Ha-Look at this and keep quiet.
I watch as he goes to a fridge and he gets out a disgusting, slimy octopus and a squid on his other hand. He walks over to Nova and he speaks to her getting her up.
Ha-Nova, oh Nova, baby girl wake up I have something for you.
N-Let me sleep a bit more.
Ha-You can sleep when we get back home. Now wake up.
She lifts an arm trying to get him away but ends up touching the octopus. When she looks at what she's touching she starts screaming frantically and making disgusted faces as she cleans her hands.
N-What the hell is that thing?
He throws them to her and she climbs to the very edge of the boat out of the reach of the things.
Ha-Octopus and squid.
N-That was cruel of you, don't do that.
Ha-Don't worry, I won't.
N-Well then, now that I'm up and about, can you come swim with me?
Ha-Sure, let me get these out of sight and out of mind.
He gets the moluscs on the fridge again and he changes to his bathing suit.
Ha-Ready?
N-Ready.
They go down underwater and I sit on the edge doing a crossword puzzle I have before Karma pushes me into the water as well.
-Karma, you, ugh. Help me up.
He just touches my hand but doesn't help me up and I feel a couple hands lifting me up by he ass and when I look I see is Hades lifting me. He helps me up and back to the boat before he goes back underwater. After about an hour or so they come back up and to the boat. I go towards them and I pull Nova with me.
-Do you want payback? For what he did to you earlier.
N-Uh, payback.
K-He has to be embarrassed, blushing.
-Exactly.
We make a plan together and then we pin him against the windows of the boat's cabin.
N-Payback time.
K-There is no way you can escape.
-We got you trapped.
Ha-That's what you all think but I can easily escape.
He smiles knowingly at us and then the unexpected happens. He kisses me surprisingly and he charges me switching positions with me and when he gets back I blink still processing what just happened.
Ha-Told you I could escape.
-That was a dirty trick. Cheater.
Ha-You just didn't thought I would dare to do it and that's precisely why it worked.
The girls charge against him making him fall back with them on top of him and they laugh and play for a while until he plays dead.
K-Here, take this.
N-And this.
Ha-Oh, too strong, oh no, if you keep this up I will die.
He turns his head and they poke him a bit until they whisper something between themselves and they stand and Nova jumps on top of him making him squirm a bit and then Karai jumps on top of them earning an almost forced laugh from him and then Karma jumps as well joining in from the second floor of the boat and I go behind him and I give him a kiss.
-They're going all out on you.
He nods before he pokes them and they get off of him and Nova helps him up.
N-Let's get this party started. Karma you know what to do.
Karma disappears and he comes back with a radio and he presses play to the music. Nova gets to the side of the boat and she hangs upside down looking for something. When she finally finds it I see is a bottle of champagne and some wine and she waves it at us before she throws it to Hades who catches it easily.
Ha-Really Nova?
N-What? We can drink as much as we like without getting drunk. Or are you afraid I'm better than you?
He laughs and accepts the challenge Nova made. She takes one CD as well and gives it to Karma to put.
Ka-This one? Really?
N-Karma
He sighs but puts the CD on and it starts playing.