174

AJ POV
After being a week on a sex house fucking and fucking in all kind of ways we could, we are going, not home buy, just hanging out and being around. I recall the feeling of CJ's dick all the way up in my ass and just thinking about it makes me hard. In an intersection I separate to the side away from traffic and behind a secluded space, I stop and making sure that no one is watching I rub my dick from across my pants. I hear as he too comes on his bike and he gets off of his bike and on mine getting behind me. He wraps his arms around me and kissing the exposed skin on the back of my neck he gets my hand away so he can masturbate me himself.
CJ-My, what a hard dick you have. So damn cute, tell me. What should I do with this?
I lift myself a bit offering my ass to him as I take my pants off.
-Please CJ, make me yours again.
CJ-Can you tell me how? It seems I forgot how is it.

I groan a bit impatiently at him and he laughs as he gets his own dick out of his pants. He teases me a bit more as with one hand he pushes my upper body forward, I grab my hands on the bike handle and I can feel as he squeezes my ass licking my hole entirely. Gods his tongue feels so good on my ass. He stops and I can feel his dick hitting my ass a bit before he takes it inside very slowly. I bite my lip and as he slowly gets inside I can feel a couple tears roll down my face. He is so big, it stretches my hole all the way. Since we're alone and is just us I allow myself to cry a bit. I cover my mouth with a hand and covering my moans and I feel as he starts to move. He slowly goes out and then very hard, fast and deep he comes inside again, is so hard that I swear I can feel it all the way up to my throat. The process repeats until he comes inside of my ass.
-Damn.
He gets me up and getting me around so we're facing each other he kisses the trail of tears from my face.
CJ-You really are a crybaby. Come here, let me make you mine again and again.

I nod and he pulls me closer. We kiss each other in desperate need and passion and we let our lustful love for each other flow.
CJ-AJ.......
-CJ.........
We get off from the bike and onto the grass getting completely naked he turns to suck my dick. His fingers explore my ass and I can feel myself getting harder and harder. With a hand I get him to suck my entire dick all the way down to his throat. He doesn't complain and I feel his tongue on my dick playing around.
-Fuck yeah, fuck that feels good. Ah..... Please, please don't stop.

Needing I turn us so I'm on him and as he lies down I slam my dick hard in his mouth forcing myself on him.
-Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah that feels good. So damned good.
I come and as a good boy he holds it in his mouth not wasting anything. I get out and I turn to kiss him. I came so much that with the kiss he doesn't have to share it because it immediately flows between both our mouths. We gulp each our share and turn to kiss even more. I pull him by the neck of his shirt to me as he gets a hand at the back of my neck. His other hand rubs my dick gently. I do it as well and we both come together. All the cum spreads across his chest and we laugh.I get down licking all the cum from him and then I share it with him.
-Our cum together tastes great.
CJ-Very good indeed.
I get off of him and I get in all fours my ass up high and opened wide for him.
-Please little brother, give me your dick, slam it in this little hole that loves you so very much.
Not needing more teasing he gets up and slams his dick hard on my ass again. I can feel our balls touching every time he gets inside.
CJ-You like that? You like my big, hard dick up your ass. Do you?
-Yes, I like, love, when you break my tight ass with your big, hard dick.
CJ-Would you like this, or this?
I feel as he slides finger after finger until both his dick a his hand are in my ass. It feels so good feeling his fingers scratching the inside of my ass roughly.
-Damn motherfucker that feels good. Oh yeah, keep doing that, don't stop.
CJ-This little finger scratched his ass, this little finger joined the fun, this other finger make it a threesome, this one four and the biggest one stayed aside. All my little fingers up your ass, scratching your insides back and forth.
His little song actually turns me on very much. He closes the hand on a fist and with a twist he opens it again and gets it out. He gets them on my face.
CJ-Look at that, smell your ass on my fingers, taste your ass.
I do as he asks and once his hand is clean he cums all over my back letting out a groan of satisfaction. By now my face is wet with tears that had long dried up.

With that I get behind him and getting turned on again I get myself to fuck his ass. He twitches a bit before he relaxes surrendering himself to me.
CJ-So long, damn, is so deep inside my ass.
I smile and sliding my hands up his chest I grab on his nipples. He blushes hard at the new contact and I laugh.
CJ-Not that please.
I gran tighter and his ass squeezes tighter on my dick, he is very sensitive there. This is going to be so fun, but I'm not that interested on it as I go down to his dick. I slide my hand on it making him gasp. I bite his ear making him squeak.
-Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible. Or make you cry, I promise, I'll make you reach heaven.
As promised, I turn gentle on him at first but then I get rougher and more aggressive. I hold my hand on his neck squeezing it hard but not quite choking him. I get my other hand covering his mouth and I feel his whole both shake. I use my aura to hold him very tight against me.

I get us on the floor and I spread him wide. His ass twitches around my dick sucking it inside. With a very rough and hard movement, I without mercy ram his ass very deeply. He screams under the force and I keep at it until I see him cry. I stop moving and I rest on top of him kissing his neck gently. I get a hand on his face and as I get my dick out of his ass I cum out and I turn to soothe him a bit.
-There there, is finished. Is alright, come here.
CJ-You're an animal. And I love it. I love you.
He presses a hand on my cheek before he turns to hug me. Our cheeks pressed together we smile.
-I love you too. We are, you're the only one for me.
CJ-And you're the only one for me.
-Just you and me. Nothing else matters.
We turn to kiss once more our hands traveling each other's bodies. We turn to lie down on the grass facing each other. His green eyes shine with the reflection of the moon. We share short soft kisses resting a bit massaging each other making what hurts go away and relaxing on each other's arms. We fall asleep there taking comfort just being together. Our hands linked together.
When I wake up he is already awake. He's behind me kissing my back his arms wrapped around my torso linking his fingers with mine. I squeeze tighter and he stops. I groan.
-Don't stop. It feels good.
CJ-I was just waiting for you to get up.
-One more?
He turns me around and with a last kiss we get up. He gives me my glasses and I get them on again. We get dressed again and we go to get clean fresh clothes and shower too.
When we are both fresh and clean again we decide to take a walk and stretch a bit. We go to a nearby cafe where we eat every dish of the menu at least twice, some even three times.
After that we go to try some new things so we go to the supermarket to buy new flavors, new clothes and new things.
CJ-Look at this, Zombie Horde the complete series. We have to get this.
-Absolutely, is there a second?
He shows it to me and I see it has all the seasons. I get it on the basket and we go to the higiene products and health products. We get, as always two of everything. Two razors, two soaps, two shampoos, etc. As we wait for the cashier to pass all the products and tell us our price we crack jokes with each other. We share a soft kiss before we turn to pay our shopping but now we have another problem. The bikes. We can't carry this on the bikes. We look around and I had a crazy idea.
-Wait, home is pretty close so let me go get the car.
He nods as is the best we got so I hop on my bike and go home. I get there in a flash and I take Max's car. I drive away back to where I left him and everything is alright. We pack the bags on the car and I drive the car as he drives the bike at my side. We finally get home together and we get the bags to our room.
                    CJ POV
I lie down on the bed with AJ and we both sigh just there. We are not tired but we don't want to do anything either.
AJ-You up?
-Yeah.
AJ-I'm bored.
-Me too. What can we do?
Just like that we fall asleep together.

The next day when I wake up he's up and in the shower. I get up from bed and still a bit sleepy I go slowly downstairs and take a bowl of fruits and a toast for me. I cut it in four and get the apple cut as well and some other stuff too and I turn them into a stick made food. I get them a bit toasted putting them on low fire until they are both in a golden color. I get them both and go back to the room with AJ. He is drying his hair up and he smiles at me.
-Look, for you.
He takes a bite from it sharing it with me with a kiss. I get a taste of his wet lips just for a second before turning back and eating it down.
-Tasty.
AJ-You are a good cook.
I clear my throat and I look away flustered.
-I was referring to your lips, your lips are tasty.
He looks at me surprised before he pulls me down for a deeper kiss. It heats up pretty fast and together we turn to the bathroom together leaving our clothes on the floor where they fall. To make it so we are not discovered we keep silent ourselves getting the music on and the shower running.

To be continued............