116 Hundred and Sixteen

Chimera POV
I go to Olympus to pick up my girlfriend for a date and I feel like a kid that did something wrong under the looks that her male family gives me. I wait for her to come out and I keep a calm expression when I hear her behind me. I see her and I'm left speechless at her beauty.

 I see her and I'm left speechless at her beauty

-You look..........
I clear my throat ashamed and nervous and they laugh.
-I......
Ha-Do not hurt her.
I shake my head and I offer her my arm. She takes it clinging to me lovely and she gives me a kiss on the cheek that makes my pulse accelerate and u blush hard.
N-You too look very nice.
With that we go to our date. He takes me first to the movies and we watch a nice comedy, romance, action movie. We cuddle together and share our food and some stolen kisses while watching the movie. When the movie finishes we turn to a romantic dinner. We share our food and he just takes comfort while he presses his nose on my neck. We go dance a bit and after that we just lie down on the park looking at the night sky.
Ch-I love you.
-I love you too.
We kiss a bit before I turn away from him.
-Why don't we go for a swim?
Ch-Where?
-There's a public pool nearby. Indoors.
Ch-I don't have my swimsuit.
-Just follow me.
With that I pull him with me towards the pool. I help him get inside and as I enter too by the window frame he catches me below. I smile and I pull him close for a kiss. He puts me down and I start undressing myself until I'm naked and I get in the water and as I get out to breathe again I notice Chimera looking at me still outside of the pool.
-Come on in. The water's delicious. Do you need help undressing?
Ch-I'm coming.
He starts undressing and I enjoy the show of his muscles flexing as he moves. I give him a whistle and he laughs a bit before he jumps in with me. He hugs me and I play with his hair a bit before we start kissing deeply. He dares to grab my ass and I get my legs around his waist as I help him place his hands on my ass letting him know I want it badly. We make out like horny teenagers until a loud sound interrupts us and a blinding light makes it hard for us to see. They take us to the police station charged as trespassers and they offer us a call for someone to come get us. I make the call and I decide to call Karma to help me out.
                      Karma POV
Early in the morning my phone rings insistently. I pick it up answering still a bit sleepy.
-Hello?
N-Karma, come help me out.
-Nova?
I sit up and I check her bed out of instinct mostly. She's obviously not there.
-Help with what?
N-I'm at the police station. I need you to come pick us up.
-You have to explain when I get there. Let me get dressed. See you later.
She makes a sound of approval and we hang up. I get up and I get shower and dressed and ready to go. I laugh as this feels like deja vu for when I got locked up. I go make my breakfast and I take my sweet time eating it. I hear as dad joins me.
Ha-Where are you going so well dressed? Meeting with a girl?
-No, some serious stuff I have to fix.
Ha-Do you have to be there this early?
-I can go wherever I want but is best if I go as soon as possible.
Suddenly I have a flashback of when I was locked up and how the others treated me and I come to the sudden realization that I don't want anybody touching my sister. I make a sudden movement that makes me trip and I have to hold on the counter.
-Damn.
Ha-Be careful.
-Please, I ride bikes at top speed. I can handle this thing.
Ha-I know what you fear the most.
I get a flashback of an angry Nova and I get the chills.
-Uh, just the thought, uh.
I rest against the edge of the table.
-What do I fear the most.
Ha-An angry Nova.
-How do you know?
Ha-Please, I have eyes, I see how you go around pleasing her. You do your own things but you always take care of her. Speaking of, where is she? I didn't hear her come home last night.
-She, she's, uh um........preparing my bikes for the next race?
He doesn't seem convinced by my excuse but still doesn't ask anymore.
-Well then, bye and see you later.
Before eh can say anything I go away and down to earth. I fix my clothes and I reach the police station and fix the papers and everything to take the both of them out. I wait for them to come out and as they release them Nova runs to me and hugs me tightly.
N-Karma! You came. What took you so long?
She hits me and I groan.
-Now then, why were you both charged with? Surely is not that bad or grave.
She gets off of me and she turns down her head not looking at me straight. I turn to her and I notice she's trying hard not to cry and I realize she did those things for real.
N-Sorry. I was being indecent. That's not how a proper lady should behave and I'm truly sorry.
She starts sobbing and I hug her comforting her. I dismiss Chimera to his own and he goes away after giving her a kiss on the cheek. She keeps sobbing more silently and I bow down to see her. I put her hand on my hair and she looks at me surprised. I move it around and smile and she let's out a laugh.
-There it is. There's the cheerful sister I love so much. Come on, let's get out of here.
We go out and I take her to a coffee place and get her some breakfast to eat. She eats and I watch her delighted.
-I know what you did. You naughty girl. Chimera and Nova sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. In a pool swimming naked.
N-Don't tell and don't judge me.
-Oh I won't but you have to tell me everything. Every last detail. Pretty please?
N-You want the details. You do know there wasn't sex between us? I'm still pure and innocent.
-More pure than innocent.
N-Hey.
I raise my hands innocently and she keeps speaking. She looks around making sure no one is listening before she talks low.
N-We did swim naked on the public pool. Well, after leaving the house we went to the movies, then a romantic dinner and then we got to the park and lie down on the grass looking at the stars on the night sky. Then we went to the pool. Indoors, big, deep and so warm. He was hesitant to get in but I changed his mind.
-I bet you were making out at the pool. When he touches you and he grabs you with such love. Oh my.
I mimicks a lady getting the hots for a guy and she laughs at my performance. I keep doing it until it gets a bit weird. She finishes eating and we go to work. We have to travel to the south american continent to give help to the poor souls that live there in poor conditions. Before we depart I sense her frustration and I turn to her.
-You don't have to come. You can stay and go sign he contracts for future races and stay with your boyfriend a bit more.
N-Are you sure?
-Yes, I can handle everything myself. I call you when I get there and if I need help with anything.
She seems more calm now and she let's go of me sadly. I give her one last kiss before boarding the plane and going away. I arrive there without much problem but as I make my way to the village on the bus there are some mini earthquakes and I calm everyone down as we have to stay put and wait for it to pass.
-Easy people, everything is going to be just fine. Just a delay. Let me check.
I get down from the bus and I speak to the people in charge and I smell smoke in the air. I see someone follow me and I turn to charge him. I ask the boss here what's happening and he points to the mountain. I recognize it instantly as a volcano and is erupting or about to. I analyze the situation calmly and the earthquakes keep coming bigger each time. I try to come up with a plan when a big one comes and as it comes I see the bus about to come down and crash down the mountain. I use my aura to make a bridge giving him time to get out. As I finish with that the bus falls down the mountain.
-Is everyone safe?
All-Yes. Thanks.
-Don't thank me yet. Lava starts pouring down the mountain and I look around for a safe place for them. I have no such luck and I turn to the people. I have to keep them safe from harm. Lava balls start falling and I make a ceiling of earth over them. The kid in my arms starts to call for me. I turn to him.
-Yes?
Kid-Can I help in anything.
-Look on the pocket inside my jacket.
He does and he takes my phone out.
-When I tell you you will do something for me but stick close to me, not to close so you don't get hurt.
Kid-Ok.
I put him down and I make a refugee for them from the falling rocks. I take my jacket off and leave it to it's luck and I turn to the volcano. The lava is coming too fast and I get to a treetop to get a better view of the situation. I can't see very far as the smoke starts to loom over me. I feel the nature around me and I make a hole on the ground around the volcano for the lava to keep still so it doesn't reach us. I pray for it to go smoothly and I go back down with the others and watch as the lava overflows in the hole I made. I turn to the kid and I get him closer to me.
-Search and call Nova.
He does and as we wait for her to answer I try and divert the lava around us so no one gets hurt. After a bit she answers and as I keep in bay the lava I speak to her.
-Nova! Sister, ask Karai to fly you here where I am. I need both of you, now?
She nods in agreement and after a bit I see Karai fly above us and she let's Nova fall above me.
N-Together, ice breath.
I nod and we turn to use our ice breath together to freeze and solidify some of the lava. Karai lands besides me and I turn to her.
K-What do I do?
-Fly them out of here to safety. Keep them safe, that's your priority.
She nods and she takes them one by one away. I keep holding the lava back but this thing is endless. When the last person goes away that Karai comes back to help us. I give her more instructions.
-Fly above and search the damage or the direction in which this thing is going to hit.
She does and she flaps her wings hard making the smoke go away. When she comes back she tells me what's happening.
K-The lava is going the other way around. Towards the village.
N-Go, I can handle this a bit and buy you some time.
-Karai, bring me a car or something tot transport myself.
She does and she brings me much to my delight a bike. I get on to and I race towards the village at top speed.

To be continued...............