99 Ninety Nine

I take her on my back and as I walk home she plays with my hair for a bit before I tell her to keep silent.
-Can you not make a sound? I don't want to wake them up.
A-I won't make a sound. I promise.
-Thanks. I really aprecciate that. Oh, I have two sister and a brother, stay away from him. For your own safety, plus my parents. I'll get you your own food delivered like pizzaboy.
We arrive home and she stays silent all the way to my room. I get her on the bed and I give her one of my sister's pajamas to change. I give them to her and I go to the living room to sleep on the couch. I stretch out on it and sleep at last again.
Around lunchtime I wake up and I hear laughter from the kitchen. I rub my face and get up and go to the kitchen. I hear everyone there as they give me the morning waves.
Ha-Why did you slept on the couch?
I untie my hair and tie it up again tighter in a ponytail.
-I woke up in the night and went for a run? I was exhausted and just, didn't make it to the bedroom. Who wrapped me up last night on my bed?
Ha-I did.
Ka-Where did you go?
N-What did you do?
-Nothing you do or say can annoy me today so don't even try and annoy me because you will fail miserably.
I take a bunch of food and I get them on a tray and as I go to my room mom stops me holding my arm.
He-Why so much food? Are you feeding an entire army?
I hesitate for a moment before I answer her question a bit doubtful.
-I'm hungry? I'll eat this on my room, see you later.
He-You'll eat here with us, as always, as a family.
-Is there a way I can skip it today?
He-No.
Ha-Sit down and eat here with us as always.
-But I.....
Ha-Calix.
I grunt and I sit and I start eating as always. I tap my fingers on the table hoping that Angel is still asleep on my room. I try to hurry up and I end up choking and coughing as I eat too fast for my own good.
Ha-You ok?
I lift a hand and ease him down. He backs away as so does the rest of the family. I stand and clean the dishes still coughing a bit and I take an apple juice and a beer and go to my room. I knock on the door softly before letting myself in. I give her the apple juice but she reaches out for the beer and I laugh at that.
-Sorry. I'll try and get you something decent as soon as I can.
A-Don't worry about it. Can I have more?
-I'll try and get more.
I get out and I bring her a pack of cookies and a cupcake. She eats them hurriedly and I get my morning exercises done as she looks at my books. She takes one and she looks at it curiously.
A-Calix? Are you blind?
-Yeah, does that makes you uneasy?
A-Not really, I'm just amazed at how well you do things and so on. How do you move around?
-I perceive things by sound vibrations.
A-Sound vibrations?
-Yeah, if I bump my fist on the floor it will make a sound. The first I will hear back is the bed which is closer to me and then the drawer and so on.
A-Can you show me?
-I can help you but I want to ask something first.
A-Yes?
She sits in front of me and I sit straight lifting my hand.
-Can I touch you? Get an idea on how you look.
She gives me her hand and she let's me touch her. I touch her hand softly and slowly.
-Soft skin, delicate yet strong.
I get my hands to her shoulders and I feel her with my hands. I go towards her neck and I feel as she laughs how her body muscles move in response. I go towards her face and I brush my fingers on her lips.
-Defined.
I go up her cheeks exploring her face and I find a scar under her left eye.
-Aggressive in brave sense, good way of speaking.
She laughs and I get my hand up to her hair.
-So soft, half straight and half curly. It feels like you take good care of it.
A-I do.
-Kind of long.
I lift her up and weight her.
-You're light. Hundred and twenty?
A-Plus one. I'm five tall, light skinned, blonde and green eyes.
I imagine her on my mind and I smile.
-You're divine. Truly beautiful.
A-And you're handsome.
She gets close to me and she kisses the point of my nose. I mumble as I back away a bit fearful.
-What? I'm not sure we should....why?
A-When we bumped last night..........I just loved you since. That's why I invited you a drink and food. It was to see how you were. And you're perfect, with the way you described me, I can tell you feel something as well.
-I, I do feel something special but I don't know if I'm good enough for you.
We keep kissing each other and I shake with fear but I keep responding her kisses. She undoes my hair and I let out a laugh. We end up with her on top of me kissing each other with passion then I roll us over so I'm on top and I ubicate her neck and shoulder and kiss them as I follow the trail of my fingers. She laughs softly and I give her a kiss on the eyebrow by accident as I intended it to be on the lips. I frown a bit and she notices because she laughs.
A-My lips are here.
She kisses me and I let her take charge leading the way before we separate to breath. I speak panting.
-You know, this is the first time, I've really felt blind. That I can't see. I was born this way but now, as I kiss you, I feel lost and blind for the first time.
A-Really?
She gives me a short kiss.
-Really, I meant to kiss your lips earlier.
A-What about your family? Can they hear us?
-They're all working. They won't come back until late night.
A-Good because I don't plan on letting you go, ever.
-And I won't let you go either.
We kiss again and again and again and when we exhaust ourselves she asks me to read her a story.