102 Hundred and Two-Pool Time

The next morning I'm the first to awake and I go get a breakfast. I'm still a bit sleepy so I prepare breakfast lazily resting myself against the counter. I rub my hair and I get a bite to taste it and I am surprised that it's not that bad.
-Mmm, acceptable.
He-What is acceptable?
-Oh, mom, I was. Does this tastes good?
He-Not as good as you always make them but is good. Go wake everyone up, I'll make a proper breakfast.
-Perfect idea.
I go towards the rooms and wake everyone up leaving my angel for last. I knock on every door and talk to them. I finally get to the room that Angel is using and I enter. I sit on the bed and I rub my hand on her leg. I smile as I go up and I stop on her shoulders and lean down.
-Angel, love, sweetie, wake up, is breakfast time.
A-Mmm, hey.
-My queen, my princess, my angel.
A-My love.
She pulls me down for a kiss and I happily respond.
                        Hera POV
I'm cooking breakfast while Calix wakes everyone up and after a bit everyone is at the table except for him and the girlfriend. Suddenly we hear her scream and him laughing and I stop what I'm doing just to compose myself. We hear them from before they appear in sight.
A-No, no, no more. Ahh.
C-I got you.
A-Ah.
They appear and he's holding her on his arms and she's exhausted even now. I hear my kids laugh and not even Hades can speak so I do.
-Oh you poor thing, what did he do to you? Calix what did you do?
C-Nothing really.
He puts her down on the floor slowly and they both sit down at the table. I can see her resting her head on the table on her arms while Calix smiles as he taps his finger against the table. I finish cooking and I serve everyone their own plates. They start eating and I do as well when Calix and Angel get romantic sweetie. I see Karma smile devilishly and Hades speaks.
Ha-Karma, don't do it. Remember what happened last time.
Ka-Then you remember what I said. You can spank me later.
Ha-I won't be mercyful.
He shrugs and talk again.
Ka-Calix, you look..........
Suddenly Calix disappears from our sight and when he appears again he turns to Karma and points at him.
C-You should take a look at yourself before you speak.
He looks down and he turns as red as his hair is with a blush. When we look we see he has a dress on him instead of his shorts.
Ka-You are so dead.
C-You're welcome to try.
Karma growls in anger and he stands and goes away. We let out a laugh when we're sure he can't hear is and we shut up when he comes back with his exercise clothes. He takes his food and he puts them on the mixer like he always does when he can't focus properly. He gulps it down and we finish eating and go pack the things for the pool ride and as we go I notice that Karma sits as far away from Calix as possible. When we get there we al go to the pool with our things and I turn to Hades.
-Are we the only ones here?
Ha-Is a private pool for us only.
He gives me a kiss lifting my head by the chin when we hear a scream and we turn to see that it came from Angel as Calix picks her up menacing to throw her on the pool.
A-No, no, no, don't let go. Please.
C-Up you go.
He throws her up and she screams in the air and he catches her easily.
Ha-Well, someone's having fun.
-What? You want to go in as well?
Ha-Later. We have to change first.
He gives me a kiss before he goes get the boys and takes them to the bathrooms to change clothes. I take the girls with me and we change. We all have bikinis except for Angel that is one whole piece. When we finish changing as we go out only Angel and I are struck silent for the same difference. She blushes at Calix and I blush for Hades. I can't help but stare at him.
                     Hades POV
We all change and we wait for the ladies to come out. I talk with the boys about things when I notice the girls coming out. I smile as I can't help but notice that Hera is staring at me. I nudge Calix side for attention.
C-What?
-Look at them.
C-I can sense them not see them.
-Oh right, forgot about it. They're staring at us. Come on.
We go towards the ladies and I see as Hera is obviously looking at my muscles. I smile as I lift her chin so she looks at my eyes and I feel as she puts her hand on my forearm squeezing my muscles. I laugh and for a moment is only her and me before we get splashed with buckets of water by the twins. They laugh as they run away from us and into the pool laughing. I try to cover a smile when Hera goes in as well. I see that Calix is lying down with Angel just relaxing there when I'm pulled down.
K-Dadddy! I'm talking to you.
-Yes of course. What?
K-Come on let swim.
I nod and as she takes me I take her to the race section of the pool.
-Race you there and back?
K-Good to me.
I call Karma over and he looks at us smiling.
-Check who wins.
Ka-How many laps?
I turn to Karai.
-Karai, how many laps?
K-Seven. The first to do seven laps wins.
We both nod in agreement and we get in position to race.
                         Karma POV
I watch closely as dad and Karai get into position to race. I stay still and I mark the begin if the race.
-Race.
They get inside and dad takes the lead easily but he loses some ground when they reach the other end and come back as he stops and comes but Karai as she is more flexible turns faster and this time she takes the lead. The rest of the race they are pretty evenly matched but in the end dad wins as expected. He turns to me and I cross my arms on my chest.
-He won.
K-Bummer.
Ha-Aww, come here.
Dad hugs her as she makes a sad puppy face as she lost the race. I go back to the edge and I go with Nova.
-I dare you to drink a whole bottle of hot sauce.
N-You're on. Come on.
She gets out of the pool and goes to the table. I follow her and I take two hot sauce bottles from my bag. One for her and one for me.
-Drink it all in one go and keep it as long as you can without getting a drink of water.
She takes the bottle from me and we both empty them together. We keep it in together until she stands running and gets a drink of water. I smile as I let out a sigh as I know I've won the challenge.
                       Calix POV
I sense as everyone enjoys the pool and then I smile as I get up and go in as well. Angel sits on the edge and splashes her feet on the water slowly. I go inside the pool completely and I join my family and we play ball together. I hear as Angel cheers for me and my dad and brother tease me a bit. I feel myself blush a bit before I laugh. I turn to her and I rest my head on her lap.
-Come with me.
A-Can you hold me? All the time.
-Come, I'll hold you.
She slides to the pool on my arms and I can feel as her heart beats faster in fear and I pull her closer to me.
-Don't be afraid. I got you. I'll get you a bit away. Dah?
A-Don't let go.
                       Angel POV
I enter the pool with him and his family and I keep holding close to him not letting go. He slowly gets us both to the deepest part and my fear grows exponentially. In a moment they throw him the ball and he catches it easily. Before he gives it back he turns to me.
C-May I? This will only take a moment.
I slowly let go of him and I throw him a kiss as I reach for the edge and hold to it tightly.
-Go play, I know you want to.
C-Just get it back to them.
He gets a bit away from me and he gets a kick to the ball giving it back to them. He comes back with me and I smile at him.
C-Come in, get to the deep waters with me.
-I can't.
C-I'll charge you.
I consider it for a moment before I agree. I get on his back and I rest against his back as he moves around the pool. I cheer him on and he smiles when his brother calls him out.
Ka-Calix, baby brother, feeling up for a friendly competition?
C-Depends on what it is about.
Ka-Who can hold his breath longer underwater is amongst them.
I slide off of him a bit and I give him a push a bit.
-Go, you can win. Leave me with one of your siblings.
C-You sure?
-Yes.
He hesitates a bit but he takes me with his parents. We share a kiss before he goes away with his brother.
I hold towards his dad's shoulder and he keeps still so I don't drown. I watch as they race each other playfully on the pool and I smile cheering him up silently. I get distracted when I feel his hand on mine.
Ha-Hey. You're hurting me.
He points to his shoulder and I notice that my hand and his shoulder are both white by the pressure I'm exerting. He stretches his hand and I move my hand to his and he keeps me above the water and I blush ashamed at that. His wife comes and I blush harder with shame.
He-Don't worry. He's not hurt badly or seriously.
-I'm sorry.
She caress the back of her hand down my face and I get a bit nervous at being with them.
-Can you get me out please?
He-Hades. If you may.
Ha-Be right back.
He takes me to the edge of the pool and I thank him before he goes away again. I get out and I walk by the edge of the pool towards the bathroom. I am rubbing my hair with a towel when I slip on the edge and fall on the water.
-Woah.
Fear invades me as I get deeper on the water and I'm almost about to pass out when I feel someone kissing me sharing air with me. I am pulled up and out above the surface. I realize is Calix and I throw myself on his arms hugging him tightly and I feel as he rubs my back gently.
C-I'm here, I'm here.
-I'm sorry.
I keep myself hugging him and he gets us both out of the pool as he charges me to the tables. He gets me seated and he slides a towel around me as he rests his head on my lap. I play with his hair a bit and he smiles as he enjoys it. After a bit he falls asleep on my lap and I smile. I look at him a bit more before we are splashed by a wall of water scaring me and waking him up. His brother laughs at our reaction and he shakes his head organizing his hair.
C-I'll get you later for that. Now, how's my angel doing? Are you better now.
-Better but I'm not going back in the pool anytime soon.
C-What happened? If I can know that is.
I sigh as I don't know where to start. But I just tell him.
-I never learned how to swim. The only times I was in water that was not a shower was when I fell on a pool as little kid.
C-Why didn't you told me? Have I known I'd never get you on the pool.
We both laugh and as it gets late we all turn to relax and we all change to go back home. Calix turns to me and he asks me.
C-Would you like to go to a more private place? Just you and me.
-Where?
C-Remember I told you we have two houses here? Mom and dad's? I want to take you to mom's old place.
-Sure. Ask her.
C-No need to ask when we're not going to tell them. We're sneaking out without them noticing.
I smile at him and we take our things and he gets us out of there by a window.

To be continued.................