196

I wake up later on the day feeling unusually hot. I check myself and I am hot but I'm not steaming so I dismiss any thought that might worry me in this. I go back downstairs and I get something to eat.
M-Evzen, can you turn down that steam?
-The what now?
M-Your aura, you're going to start a fire here.
I shrug and I call it back forth but it doesn't obey. I look at him and I take a few steps out.
-We might have a problem with that. I can go if you like.
M-Come back when you turn off.
With that I go shower but it only gets hotter which concerns me a bit now since I can't make it go away. I turn to the ceiling and I meditate a bit there.
                   Robin POV
I am dressing a bit because today is a party with my friends and I want to take the opportunity that Evzen is asleep and pretty damn tired to sneak out. I swear he is worse than dad when protecting me so I have to sneak out to meet some boys and break their hearts crushing them into a pulp. At the last moment the crime alarm buzzes and I quickly change to my uniform. I throw a hoodie on and as I go out I find that Evzen is already waiting for me. He seems more active than usual and a bit more agitated but I dismiss it as him waiting too long for me. I pull on my mask and step closer to him.
-Let's go.
E-Let's.
He takes my hand and teleport us there. Is a fake emergency call to give us a welcome party to officially make us the city heroes.
Mayor-Hereby I declare you two the heroes of New York city. I hope you accept this as a token of our gratitude for protecting us this past few months.
He gives me a bouquet and Evzen a badge of honor. Girls scream for him and boys reach over to me. He slides an arm protectively around me and I smile at him before we have to go away as the sun starts to rise. They wave us goodbye cheering us on and I can tell there is something wrong with Evzen. He is a bit rougher than usual and when we get home he takes a bag of ice and goes directly to the shower. I go to my room and I don't feel that tired anyways so I turn to my phone to play watch videos or anything just to wear me out. Eventually I fall asleep on the bed still in my costume.
                         Evzen POV
I am in the shower trying to cool down a bit. The shower is on is coldest point but I still feel hot and my temperature keeps rising and rising with every passing second. I give up trying to cool down that way so I get out. As I do the water turns to steam and evaporates and I can't help but to be surprised by that. Despite what I want I get dressed with some shorts and a sleeveless top and I go downstairs to get a water bottle a beer and a run. I need to burn off all this extra heat that's bothering me. I take my skateboard and I slowly go downstairs. I'm burning up and is not getting any better but I need to eat a lot if I'm going to go exercise a lot so I do and I make a salad, a steak, ice cream and anything else that I might find that I can eat. I sit at the table and as I eat in big bites I feel a bit useless as I grow hotter and hotter and I get clearly more irritated. The others start getting here and they do jeep away from me except for the twins.
CJ-Someone is really hungry.
I shrug and I keep eating my food.
AJ-Heated up.
I throw him a look and they just sit down to eat. CJ takes a bite of my salad and I warn him with a look. He turns to take another bite but I take the knife and stick it right between his fingers. He stops and I gulp down the food I'm chewing before I speak.
-My food, touch it again and I swear I won't miss.
CJ-You wouldn't.
-Do not even try it.
He takes it as a joke and goes to take it again. I take the food away instead negating him a bite but when he reaches over again I jump off the table knife in hand and landing on top of him on the floor I give him a punch before I try to actually cut him. He manages to stop me by pushing me back and I scoff angrily before I get up and I throw him the knife. My aim is not deadly but it does catches him off guard.
CJ-It was just a bite.
My anger rises even more and so does the heat I have and as I start to burn hotter everything in the kitchen explodes and so does the fire alarms. The water around me evaporates and I am utterly confused by that.
-What the hell?
M-Can you turn that off?
Hopefully I try to cool down but I can't so I just run away. I hear them calling out to me but I ignore them.