114 Hundred and Fourteen

A few days pass and I'm practicing with dad as I try to control my wings. He holds me down as I start flapping my wings up and down and up and down trying to lift me up a bit.
Ha-You're doing just fine.
-I don't feel that fine. Ah, don't let go.
Ha-Don't worry, I won't let go.
He holds me with both hands and I smile at him as I start to lift from the ground. I squeeze his hand tightly and he smiles. I practice a bit and as I start to get comfortable with myself  I laugh relaxing my tension and I fall but dad catches me easily.
Ha-Easy now.
-I almost got it this time. I just don't understand why I'm having problems with it. They're as much a part of me as my aura is so why is it so hard?
Ha-You'll get there. Let's get back home.
I nod and we go back home and as we enter I hear everyone yelling at us.
All-Surprise!!!
I get so scared that I jump on top of dad a bit scared. Dad is surprised and I laugh as I realize how dumb I must look right now. I bury my face on his back a bit ashamed as I get down from him.
Ha-Surprise.
-What's all this? Why?
Ha-I planned this for you with their help. Is your birthday.
CJ & AJ-Happy birthday auntie.
They throw themselves at me and I instinctively gave a jump backwards. I flap my wings slowly keeping myself on the air and out of their reach. They groan and I laugh.
-Try and catch me now.
I shape shift into a cheetah and I run between them evading them as they all try to catch me. After a while just goofing around with them I look for dad and I turn into the small kitty he likes so much and I purr at him from the floor. He looks at me and he smiles fondly. I jump on his leg still as a small kitty and when I'm high enough he takes me with a single hand by the back. He tempts me with a finger as he scratches my head a bit. I know he likes when I turn into a cat but now he just holds me. He puts me on his shoulder and I purr on his ear and he laughs a bit. I watch as he cooks something but then he takes me by the neck and walks away from the kitchen. He gets me towards my twin siblings.
Ha-Keep her here. Away from the kitchen.
N & Ka-No problem, she's safe with us.
I look at dad as he scratches me below the mouth.
Ha-Sorry kitty cat. Not just yet.
He leaves and I almost forget that I'm with my siblings had they not talked.
Ka-What to do?
I turn into a tiger and I look at them growling. They step away and I turn back to myself again and hug them tightly giving them each a kiss. Mom and dad bring the cake and as I'm about to blow the candles I'm stopped by CJ and AJ.
AJ-Wait, before you blow the candles.
CJ-How old are you turning today?
Everyone laughs but I don't. I turn to him.
-You don't ask a lady how old she gets. Especially not on her birthday.
I blow the candles and the confetti explodes around me. We celebrate the rest of the night and I take a dance with my dad first. We dance my favorite songs and before long I fall asleep on the couch exhausted.
                     Hades POV
I see as Karai falls asleep in the couch. I take her gently on my arms and I take her to her room. Everyone else stays to clean up the living room. I place her gently on her bed and tuck her in. I give her a kiss goodnight and go outside. I go towards my wife and I smile triumphantly.
-She's asleep.
                        Hera POV
I smile as Hades hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Ha-Very deep asleep. The others are asleep too right?
-Yes, Calix went back home with his family, Cerberus too and the twins are on their way to Spain for a race of Karma. So. Where are you taking me?
Ha-Desperate much? Come here.
He pulls me closer to him pulling me by the waist and I laugh as he then gently kisses my forehead.
Ha-You are so hot. I believe I made you a promise a long time ago but with everything happening I just didn't. Now it seems as good a time as any other.
I smile as his hand travels down my back to my ass. He grabs tightly and then he take me up in his arms and he teleports us to another place. As we get there I notice a lot of peace and serenity on the air. He smiles at me and I lift my hand and trace my finger down his jawline to his chest and as I start to undo his buttons he smiles and he puts me down. He kisses my neck and he bites leaving a mark there declaring me his once more. He gets a finger pulling on the front of my pants. I bite my lip as he ours on my ear lovely.
-Hades.
Ha-I need you.
He kisses me desperately and I return it with equal or greater measure than he does. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. We undress each other in a hurry and we keep making out only despite being naked. I squeeze his shoulders as he grabs my ass and gets down to kiss my neck again. I moan a bit as I grab his hair for a moment before he comes up again and as we kiss forcefully he puts me down on the grass and starts kissing me all the way down and up again. We start to fuck slow and nice before we come together and then he gets rough and makes love to me like a teen in heat. After a bit we fall on a small pond and I get away from him shaking as the water is too cold for my liking. He smiles.