197

The next thing is so unexpected that it takes us a moment to realize what happened. In the midst of his fury his aura exploded throwing me backwards and dad and Hades are on my sides the next second.
Ka-Are you alright?
Ha-Are you hurt?
-No, but Ev.
We turn to him and he is a human torch, his body is on fire and he is frozen in place in surprise. The only thing I can tell apart is that he is a flame with eyes.
-Evzen?
He turns to me and he steps back a bit but I stop him.
-Come here. Trust me.
A bit hesitant he does step forward and closer to me. I smile as I see that in his footprints there is life and is cute and warm in a way.
-Can you turn off?
E-I can try.
He tries but the fire only dies down a bit shaping more of his features a bit better.
E-At least I managed something.
-Better than nothing.
I offer him my hand and he hesitates in taking it so I take it instead. It doesn't burn but is warm like a heartbeat, a life force. I step away and look at my hand.
-And you were afraid of hurting me or anyone.
E-This has never happened before. Why is it happening now?
Ha-Stress.
Ka-A worry.
Ha-Or the other thing.
-Ev, can you try and die down a bit? Turn off the heat a bit.
E-I'm working on it.
Ka-Feel good enough to go back home?
E-Can't we stay here?
-Come on, let's all go home.
We all go back home Hades and dad side by side with me following them as Evzen walks by my side. His steps are light and make no noise at all even on the dead leafs. Is like he's flying low, not touching the ground but I don't really mind.

A week later as we are back home Evzen is meditating on the beach or I think he is. These last week he has kept himself meditating, when he eats as he's still on fire we throw him bites and he catches them in his mouth so he doesn't burn the forks or spoons melting them away. Robin takes care of the hero part alone and she seems awfully happy with it when she tells him about it. As I recall one of her latest stories I hear Evzen calling out to us.
E-Dad! Dad, look, I did it. Finally.
He appears on the doorframe smiling brightly and he's not on fire anymore.
-I see you're not on fire.
E-Not anymore I'm not. At last I can do as I want.
He comes to me and he hugs me tightly and happily almost crushing my bones under his hold. I gasp for breath and manage to get out a word.
-Need to breathe.
E-Sorry.
He let's go and I recover my breath. He turns to the fridge and takes a beer before he goes away to his room whistling and celebrating all the way.
                    Evzen POV
I go to my room and after a good nice hot bath I get dressed in my best clothes.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and I smile like the peacock I am. Is been days since I went to the sex club of mine and I haven't get them food just yet so I take a bag and take some snacks from the kitchen for each of them. I check the cellar and take out the champagne and the wine. I examine them both weighing the pros and cons of each one. I end up taking the champagne.
-Monamour. I get it on the backpack and taking my phone out to play I wait for Robin to come from the latest mission. I wait for about an hour before she comes in the deep of night. She lies on the chair and she smiles happy taking her mask off.
-Tired?
R-Not really. I just want a bath. Are you going out?
-Yes but I'm not telling where. Is my safe place.
R-I know, go have fun. Love you.
-Love you too sis.
I give her a kiss on the forehead before I go away.
When I get there is obvious they missed me since they all hug me and check if I'm alright.
All-Master! Are you alright? We missed you.
-Sorry, I was having an issue but is fixed now.

Not able to wait anymore I take the first chick my hand touches and I get her fucked intently and hard. The other girls start masturbating and playing with each other and their moans just make me hornier as I start to fuck her harder and deeper and I just let myself lose control over to my lust and pleasure of sex.

I don't stop fucking her until she's exhausted.
Girl-Ah, master.
-Sleep. You were awesome tonight. Thank you.
I take her on my arms and get her on the bed were they sleep. I tuck her in gently and leave her be as I undress and go back with my other girlfriends. They know what to do and they get to me and slowly kiss me. I get the little devil up with her legs wrapped around my neck and her pussy on my face. I keep a hand on her back to keep her steady as she holds on to me as well and I start to eat her pussy. Her hands tighten in my hair as she moans loudly. I tease her a bit and I can feel her whole body tremble. When she orgasms I get her down slowly and we all go to the sex plushies as I like to call it and they are all too happy to be there as everything is made of the softest material anyone can find. I take angel with me and I give her a plushie to hold for me. She is confused so I explain.
-How would you use this as an erotic toy?
Angel-Sit on it?
I take the toy and holding her with her back to my chest I rub my hand on her belly and play the edge of the plushie on her back. She moans and I laugh at how she does.
-My, you are so sensitive.
Angel-Sorry master.
-No need, I like sensitive. Especially when is because of me.
I growl on her ear and she moans as I do. I push her to her knees and rub her back with the plushie softly in a way that earns a couple moans from her in pleasure.
After a couple days I deem enough and I go home again to rest a bit. I go slowly and I get there deep at night and as quiet as possible I go inside. I go to the kitchen to get a beer as quiet as possible. I get a bottle of water and when I turn to go to my room I can feel as if I'm being watched so I turn but as I can't find anyone I shrug and I keep going to my room. I close the door as silently as possible and I start to get my clothes off as I slide my jacket off, hang the belt and the tie, take the socks and shoes off then the shirt and the pants and when I turn to take off my boxers I also get to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I take a shower and I shave my facial hairs and everything that is too much hair. When I get out of the shower I just slide a towel around my waist and as I get to the mirror to fix my hair a bit so I can sleep I see that I have a cut on my face. I concentrate my aura there and it heals properly and when I touch it feels as smooth as silk. I smile and I finally turn to the bed and spread out on it as I turn to sleep blissfully happy.
                            Max POV
I have breakfast with my family when Evzen turns to me.
E-Dad?
-Yes.
E-How can you tell you love someone, or that you're in love?
-You think of her or him every time by the simplest thing. Why? Are you in love?
E-Please, as if. There is no one that can handle all of me. Besides, I am not that easily tamed. And I'm more like a Casanova.
-Right. How could I forget. Is there any new pick up limes you got?
E-I do have one, still need to rephrase it a bit.
Ka-Rephrase it?
-What do you mean?
E-Well, one of my friends wants to lose some weight and I'm going to help her out. I'm her reward.
-Point.
E-Like chocolate on a diet. So close yet so far and out of reach.
Ka-Sappy but I get it.
E-I said it needs rephrasing.
We all laugh at that when his phone chines with a message. He sees it and he shrugs before he goes to wash the dishes. Not soon after it rings.
E-Robin, can you? Please.
R-Sure.
She slides to answer the call and the first thing it comes out is screams and things breaking on the other side. He disappears and there are some more breaking noises and there is silence before we hear Evzen speak gently.
E-There we go, come here now. Are you all alright?
We hear several yes from several ladies and another silence before Evzen appears again with us. He takes a beer and a pack of ice before he turns to get his phone from Robin. She stops him holding his arm.
R-What was that all about?
E-Is a secret.
He smiles flirtatiously with a finger pressed on his lips as he says it.
-Say it.
We all pressure him to say but what he says is really unexpected.
E-Those were, are my girlfriends.
R-Don't you mean girlfriend?
He shakes his head.
E-So innocent you are. I did meant girlfriends with s as in plural. More than one.
-How many?
He thinks about it for a second as if counting them but them he sighs giving up.
E-More than five that's for sure.
Ka-You have to calm down a bit.
E-Ha, as if I would settle down for a single lady. Why choose one if I can have them all?
-Greedy much?
E-Not really, I prefer to have a diverse menu. Now then sayonara, see you later.
He pats Robin a couple times before he goes away.
R-Did he just pat me?
-I think so yeah, yes he did.
She shrugs and finishes eating as we do and we all go to do our own thing.
By dinnertime Evzen is running late but he does gets here a bit late. He cooks something for himself and as he does there is something I can't help but notice that he has something written on his back.
-Evzen.
E-Yeah?
-Was that on your back?
E-That is my new tattoo.
R-Can we see it?
E-Not really.
Ha-What's the purpose of a tattoo if you don't show it?
E-Et tu Hades?
R-How can I give my opinion if you don't let me see it?
E-Don't say I didn't warn you afterwards.
Sighing he takes Robin away for a moment. When they come back he is all smiles and she is very, very flustered.
-What did you do to her?
E-Nothing she didn't asked for. Well, that is the price for trying to go through my mind.
R-I wish I could unsee it.
-That ugly?
R-That dirty. You, little brother, have a dirty mind.
E-I don't have a dirty mind I just have a sexy imagination.
We look at him as he serves himself his dinner and starts eating. He eats and when he goes away I take the opportunity and rip his shirt off. In defensive he flames up.
E-Not yet. I promise I will show you all but not yet. I want the girls to see it first.
With that he goes away in a trail of smoke and leaves us anxiously waiting.

To be continued.............