199

As I point to them they finally notice the changes. They have different hairdos, makeup, their nails polished and I have a drink on my hand.
Kate-What is this?
Angel-Evzen, what did you do?
-Mua? Well, I just got you tidied up a bit. Come on, I have to take you both back home.
I start to get the things to the car and they go get changed and clean up and when they're done they wait for me to get changed too. I do and as I get on the way they turn to sleep for a bit. When I get there they wake up just for a bit as I get them on my arms and get them inside to the bed. The other girls are also asleep and I can't resist the urge to be with them. I send a quick text to dad saying I won't be back tonight to have fun without me and I get in the bed with them and turn to sleep. They instinctively reach out for me and I laugh just a bit before I finally fall asleep.
The next morning when I wake up the girls have changed position taking turns in sleeping with me. I laugh and I kiss the current one in my arms.
-Morning.
Girl-Morning master.

My dirty thoughts waste no time in making themselves known as I get her on top of me. She knows what happened as a blush rises on her face.
Girl-Master?
-I know. Unfortunately I have to go home. I'll be back sooner than you think.
With that I teleport back home directly to my room and I go to the shower to refresh. I get it on the freezing point but I barely feel it if it weren't for my hair and the water that I watch pouring down.

I sigh and I finish my shower and get dressed. I want to sleep, rest, just like the song. Don't worry, be happy, cuz everything will be alright.
-I'm hungry. And bored.
I am feeling lazy too so I just grab the first thing I can in the kitchen. I get bananas, carrots, apples, strawberries in the mixer and for the joy of it I get as much beer as I can and I get the slid on and mix it altogether. When is ready I just drink it straight from there in big gulps. Halfway I hear my family coming in. Robin wants to hug me but I stop her raising my hand.
R-So you are here.
I keep her at arm's length while I finish my drink. I finish it and finally I put it down taking a deep breath. I clean my mouth with a napkin and I answer the question.
-Yes I am here. Or not, I can be a hologram for all you know.
She smiles and she gives me a punch on the upper arm.
-What was that for?
Another one and she turns to give mW another and I flinch away closing my eyes but what I feel is different. She gives me a kiss on the cheek instead of hitting me.
R-For not sleeping here and for coming back intact.
-Well, if there is any way I can make it up to you. Do say it, I do have to obey my elders.
R-You only obey willingly when you're either bored or very eager to do something.
-Does this mean I can go back to my room and sleep or do I have to get dressed to go out.
R-Get dressed, you are going to get me somewhere. You'll drive.
We both go get ready when she calls me a bit more desperate and when I get there she shows me what's the problem. We got a message from the major saying he needs our help with a stolen diamond.
-How long will you take to get dressed?
R-A couple minutes.
I sigh rolling my eyes and I take her hand and focus on dressing us with our suits. When we're dressed I teleport us to the major's office.
Major-Oh thank the heavens you're here. We received this treat earlier on the day.
We read the treat, kill the heroes in public and surrender the laws to us and you won't be hurt in any way. Disobey and we'll kill every citizen and every living being in the city even the trees., we turn to each other.
R-Mid-Night, this is serious.
-I know, the logical thing would be for us to surrender but.........
She nods and she speaks the next thing in Greek.
R-We can't die.
Major-We can't let this people whoever they are treathen us so lightly and get away with it.
R-We will find them and get them locked up. Meanwhile, you, give us a call, text or email if you find anything suspicious.
He nods and we go away walking this time. And so we start to work on who sent the threat and how to stop them.
                      Xena POV
I am eating some chips on my room as I wait for AJ and CJ to get home. Just as that I get a message that says to dress up and very sexy but comfortable. I do and I get double set of clothes as well.