115 Hundred and Fifteen

At dinner as we sit down to eat as a family I just play with my food nervously as we wait for our guest to arrive. At a moment Karma starts mocking me.
Ka-Who? Who? Who is it? Who? Who?
I chuckle as he sounds so funny. He does it again and I try to stop him to no avail.
-Karma.
Ka-Can't speak. Busy.
Witht hat he let's himself fall on top of me and I try to shake him off but he doesn't budge. I caress his hair a bit and devise a plan.
-Mmm, such beautiful hair. It would be a shame if someone cut it.
He opens his eyes and looks at me in doubt. I motion for him to get off but when he doesn't I take the knife and show him. He turns alarmed and get up from me and we all laugh. He gives me a short kiss before he turns to wash the dishes. As we speak we hear someone knocking at the door. I open and with a hint of professionalism I open the door for him.
Ch-Sorry for being late.
-No matter. You're here and that's what counts. Huh. You really are tall.
Ch-So, you said there is something important you had to discuss with me.
-Yes, come on in. Let me get my shoes and we can talk while we walk.
He nods and I get him a drink while I turn my sandals on.
                   Chimera POV
I look at the most beautiful girl I've seen in all my life and I can't help but smile as she gets ready to go for a walk with me. I wonder what can I do for her. I love her but I'm afraid I might not be good enough for her, I mean, she's a goddess and I'm a monster. The first time I saw her she was so beautiful and her dedication and hard work is what I like about her. She's passionate, she's friendly, smart but still she never once glanced my way. I wonder why does she wants to talk to me now.
                     Karma POV
I approach Nova as she prepares for her walk.
-Him? He has rage attacks.
N-So?
-I don't want him to hurt you.
N-Please, he's nice and is not his fault, I think he's interesting. Besides, is just a walk. If I don't come back everything's fine, if I do come back is fine as well.
I give her a kiss and I watch as she goes away with Chimera. I go to my room and I change clothes as I go towards the garden and start practicing my fighting techniques trying not to worry about what might happen to Nova. It doesn't work that well but what can I do.
                    Nova POV
We walk for a bit and we go to the dinner hall and then we ask for something to eat. We keep silent as we eat nervously. He just looks at me with those dreamy eyes he has and I can't help but smile.
Ch-I get the feeling this is not about work. Am I right?
-You're right. Is just, complicated?
Ch-Don't worry, take your time. So, now then, you sing.
-Yes but I'm thinking of stopping and do other things.
Ch-Do you make the dances too?
-Yes, I had help with some of my dances as they are in pairs but with that, I write the song in all the languages, check the clothes I'll wear for that song and then I make a dance appropriate for each kind of song.
Ch-I play the guitar. Maybe we can do some together. I can't sing but I can dance. But what are you thinking on doing after you get out of singing?
-Free diving.
Ch-That's how far deep you can go in the water right?
I nod and he smiles liking the idea. After that we order a bit more food but this time around we go eat it at the infinity pool. He feeds me like a baby as I splash my feet on the water smiling with each bite.
-This is nice.
Ch-I actually have something I want to say. May not have another chance to say it so.
I look away from him as his face turns serious. He turns my face to look at him and just out of the blue he kisses me on the lips catching me off guard. I kiss him back with equal force and when we separate only our foreheads touching we smile and laugh together.
-What does this means?
Ch-It means exactly that. I love you.
The last words come out in a whisper almost difficult to hear but I still do hear him. At finding myself at a lost of words I kiss him again. This time around is more passionate, deep and with more energy. He kisses me back and as we continue with our kiss just when things get good my phone rings. I groan in frustration and I take the phone and turn it off taking the battery out. I turn back to Chimera and smile sweetly at him.
-Now, where were we?
Ch-I wonder, what was it?
We smile wickedly and he trails a finger through my lips. I smile at the warmth of his touch and I speak.
-I love you.
We share one last kiss before we finish the food we got earlier.