78 Seventy Eight-In Japan

Nova POV
I wake up by a turbulence and I take off my blindfold to check on Isabella. She's out like a light hugging her teddy bear tightly. I smile and I turn to see the menu. After deciding what I want I take my phone out and I call Persephone on video chat. She answers rights away.
Pe-Hey, how are you doing? How is Isabella doing?
I put a finger to my lips and I turn the camera so she can see her sleeping through the screen. She smiles happily at the sight and I speak to her.
-She's adorable.
C-Indeed she is.
Ha-You should call later when she's awake.
I hear dad's voice from the other side and I take the phone and turn it to show me instead of Isabella.
-Daddy?
He appears on the screen and I smile widely at him.
Ha-Hey.
-Aww, is so nice to see you. I wish you could hug me like always. I wish you could have came with us.
Ha-You have Karma there with you.
-He's not, available? He's kind of busy.
Ha-Doing what?
-Um, I don't think you want to know and I can't say it out loud.
Ha-Use another word to describe it, I want to know.
I doubt a bit and I look at him still watching videos on his phone. I turn to dad again.
-He's being, indecent.......
I look away from the phone for a moment before dad calls me out.
Ha-Nova, are you listening?
-Sorry yes, I just spaced out for a moment. What did you just said?
Ha-I asked you how do you know he's doing something indecent.
-Three reasons, his breathing, he's using ear buds and he's biting his lip like he does before and after he has a lover or lovers.
Ha-That kind of adventure. Smack him for me.
-With pleasure.
Ha-That was a joke, you know?
-I know.
The speakers announce that they will serve snacks momentarily and they give us a couple minutes to choose what we're going to eat.
-I'll call you when we land, we're going to eat now.
Ha-Say hi to them for us. We love you, see you there soon. Bye
-Bye love you too.
I wave goodbye to all of them and I hang up. I turn and I wake Isabella gently as I shake Karma to pay attention.
-Isabella, wake up. They're going to pass out the food and snacks.
She starts to wake up and I see as Karma saves his phone and he pokes her cheek gently.
Ka-Isa-bella, wakey wakey. Food is coming.
I-I'm tired. Wanna sleep more.
-I'll get you a candy.
Ka-And whatever you want from the stores over there.
I-Anything?
-Wathever you want.
She stretches out a bit and we look together at the menu and we get two lasagnas and a sushi dish.
-So a sushi for me, a fettuccine Alfredo pasta for Isabella and lasagna for Karma? Is that right?
Ka-And we are going to share it.
I-This is so cool.
The food arrives and we divide it in three equals parts and make it so we each have a piece of each dish and we eat them entirely. Isabella falls asleep almost instantly after she finishes eating and we get everything thrown away. After a few hours we land and I wake Isabella up. She wakes up and as the others passengers leave the plane I turn to her for the rules.
-Tell me the rules.
I-Stay by your side, don't wander off, keep within your eyesight.
-Good.
Ka-Let's go.
We get out of the plane and I see as Isabella's eyes glow with excitement at every new thing.
I-Look, that dress is so cute, I want one. Can you get me one?
Ka-Of course we will baby girl. But first, let's go sleep and have our clothes changed.
-We have four days to prepare and do some sightseeing before the first concert happens.
Ka-Then you have two days of rest before we have to do one more look and the interviews.
-Tomorrow, yes or the day after. Don't worry, I always buy stuff for myself on the trips so I'm sure we will find something for you as well.
I-What about uncle Karma? Does he get something as well?
-Only a kiss and a hug. He gets his on his races. You can give him something if you so wish and he agrees.
I-This place is amazing. So different from ho.......
Her words are interrupted by a big yawn and I laugh a soft chuckle. I pick her up on my arms and sure enough she falls asleep as soon her head lies on my shoulder.
Ka-Wow, you really are amazing. She's already asleep.
-What about the bags?
Ka-They're already on the hotel and I received a text that everyone else will arrive tomorrow.
-How is the hotel? Our room.
Ka-You mean hotel. I rented the entire hotel. Well, is kind of an entire house with five rooms, two bathrooms, front and backyard, the kitchen, it has two pools, one inside and one outside and our room is organized so we three sleep together.
-Did you bought this house?
Ka-I'm thinking about it. You'll want to buy it as well when you see it.
-I think I want to buy it now. The way you make it sound is awesome.
Ka-Here we are.
He points to a house out the window and I'm amazed by it's magnificence.
Ka-See? You're speechless.
He takes Isabella on his arms and we go inside the house. He tucks her on her own bed and I go to bed as well. I fall asleep almost instantly.
                      Karma POV
As both ladies fall asleep almost instantly I wrap the blankets on top of them and I get to get the clothes on the closet and the cabinets. When I finish before I go to sleep myself I take a shower and I change clothes to sleep. I let myself fall backwards on the bed and I fall asleep instantly.