Charles

Jughead called his father to pick him up from his girlfriend's house after dinner. He also wanted to take the opportunity to introduce him to his girlfriend.

FP took the truck. He went to the address Jughead gave him through the phone. He told his son to expect him in approximately five minutes. After crossing the train tracks it wouldn't take him too long to arrive. FP looked over at the neighborhood he was going into. He recognized it because it was Fred's neighborhood. He has not step foot in this neighborhood in ages.

He parked right in front of the white house he would be expecting his son to be at. Jughead walked out the house escorted by his beautiful girlfriend, Betty. He saw the smile on his face and on hers. He knows the look of love when he sees it. Jughead opened the car door. He looked at Betty. "Dad this my girlfriend Betty Cooper," He began to introduce them. "Betty this is my dad."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Jones," Betty put out a hand for him to shake. FP was in disbelief. His son was dating the love of his life's daughter. He completely forgot Alice was Fred's next door neighbor.

"Dad," Jughead snapped him back to reality. "Betty's trying to say hi."

"Sorry. Cooper? As in Alice and Hal Cooper?" FP shook her hand.

"You know my parents?" Betty asked.

"I do yeah," FP was still astonished. He stared into one of the house's windows. He could see Alice cleaning up the dining table.

"How do you know them?"

"Dad. She asked you a question," Jughead once again grabbed his attention.

"I went to high school with them," FP explained. He left out the part where he had a relationship with Alice and that they both were Southside Serpents. "I forgot they lived next to Fred."

"You know Mr. Andrews too?"

"We were all friends," FP said. That excluded Hal but he didn't want to correct himself at the moment.

"So you must know Mrs. C who's inside right now," Jughead says getting into the truck.

"More than you know," FP said under his breath. Jughead and Betty didn't hear him.

"Why don't you go say hi? It's been a long time since your guys' high school days."

"I probably shouldn't," FP confesses shooting down the idea.

Charles was walking down the street towards the house. He caught FP's eye as he was going into the house. "Who was that?" FP asks the two teenagers.

"That's my brother," Betty clarifies.

"Alice has a son?"

"It's kind of a long and crazy story. My mom is so happy to have him back. He's spent years in the foster care system."

"What about your dad?" FP noticed how she didn't mention Hal.

"It's weird with him. He's not very acceptive of him. He still needs to get used to having a son around I guess."

"He looks more like a young man than a teenager," FP pointed out.