Honeymoon

"We're going to miss our flight!" Alice ran when they got to the airport. FP was grabbing all of their luggage from the car. "Thanks Fred," FP said closing the trunk.

"No problem. You better catch that flight before Alice kills you."

"She actually will if I don't hurry up." FP slung the carry-ons on his back and carried the suitcases inside. "Thanks again!"

"I'll pick you up in a week!" Fred drove away from the terminal after a security guard gestured the cars to get going.

FP walked around like a lost puppy looking for Alice. He heard her voice and searched where it was coming from. He spotted her in line at the security check. "What took you so long?"

"These are heavy, Al." FP sets the suitcases on the table.

"We have to get on the plane in the next half hour if we want to go to the city of love."

"It's not my fault we were running late."

"Yes it is," Alice said. "You just had to have a quickie."

"I didn't hear you complaining," FP laughed. There was a cheeky smile tugging on his face. Alice gasps and smacks him on the chest.

"Let's just go," Alice followed the line through security. Their suitcases were sent off in front of them. Boarding the plane FP shoved their carry-ons in the overhead above their seats while Alice takes the window seat. FP sat beside her and kissed her. "It's going to be a long flight."

•••

After their flight overseas the couple decided it was best to go to their hotel and take a long nap. A bellhop showed them to their room while also taking their luggage up there. FP swiped the key card and opened the door. The bellhop brought their suitcases in and places them on the side. "Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you," FP tipped him on his way out. He then shut the door and ran to the bed to flop on. Alice giggled and jumped on top of him.

"Let's take a bed on this nap."

Alice giggled again. "What?" FP asked. He was confused with why she was laughing.

"Let's take a bed on this nap?" She repeated what he said. "The jet lag really hit you."

"I didn't even notice I said it like that. Come on let's take a nap."

"I have something better in mind," Alice tugged on his shirt. She lifted it up and ran her hands down his chest. She even left kisses all over him.

"Did jet lag make you horny?"

"Don't tell me you don't want to," She tried to arouse him. "This is our honeymoon after all."

He rolled her over to get on top. He yanked his shirt off and chucked it across the room. "I think we could just stay in bed all week."

"Maybe, only for some of the time we're here," She unbuttoned her shirt while he kissed his way down starting on her neck. "This is the city of love and we're going to explore it."

"I'm doing a little exploring right now."

•••

Alice pulled FP out of the room so they could meet their car service outside. "But why do we have to go now?" FP whined.

"We're going to have fun, trust me."

"But I already was having fun."

The chauffeur drove the newlyweds to a fancy cafe. Alice was amazed by the view. The scenery was beautiful. FP watched the cute look of amazement on her face. It made him smile to see her so happy. "This place is beautiful," Alice stepped out of the car. She looked at the fine architecture. FP leaned into to her and whispered into her ear. "Nothing compared to you." Alice goofily smiled. FP always showered her in compliments. He walked her into the cafe holding her in a hug. They ordered delicious french cuisine to fill them up for their long day of touring the city.

FP took many pictures of Alice smiling so brightly. He'd occasionally ask strangers to take a picture of them together. They kissed in front of the eiffel tower and cherished the moment. "Je t'aime," FP practiced a little french before their trip.

"I love you too," Alice kept her arms around him as they sat on a bench and watched the sunset. The city lights below them lit up at night. They got to watch the stars come out and shine above them too.