Al & Jonesy

Influenced by some Comic Con content

FP parked the truck in front of a gas pump. He got out the truck and went around to open the door for Alice. She loved his chivalry. She placed a kiss on his cheek when she climbed out. "Fifty on pump two," FP took the money out of his wallet and handed it to her. He added in an extra ten dollars for snacks. "Can you get me one of those colorful candies? The ones with the S on them."

"Skittles," Alice giggled. "Sure I'll be right back." She walked inside the gas station. FP grabbed the gas pump and put it in the truck's gas tank so it would be ready for when Alice paid the cashier inside. The truck was lying low on gas after their night out. FP took her to a nice restaurant in Greendale so they could get their minds off the chaos in Riverdale.

He leaned against the truck and looked over at Alice through the window. She was in the candy aisle looking at all the options. She already had the Skittles in her hand for FP. He smiled at the thought of her being so indecisive. He believes she's going to come back with many of her options.

"Put your hands up where I could see them," Two thieves snuck up behind FP while he was distracted. FP turned around to face them. He crossed his arms and directed a scornful look at them.

"He said put them up," His partner said. FP didn't listen to them until they both flung pocket knives out. FP brought his hands up to his head. One of the men checked his back pockets for his wallet. FP grabbed that man's arm when he pickpocketed him and knocked him down. The other tried to stab him but FP was quick to move. He tossed the knife to the side. The thief glared at him. FP swung at him and hit his face. He winced in pain. The other thief got up and slashed FP's shirt, cutting his abdomen slightly but nothing deep enough to hurt him. His eyes widened when he saw the snake tattoo coiled around a scar. His Serpent tattoo was not far from it. It was on his chest to the left.

FP hit him like he hit his partner. He could see fear grow in his eyes suddenly. The thief shook his partner and told them they had to leave. They made a mistake in choosing their victim that night. They did not expect it to be a Serpent.

"My wallet," FP put his hand out for what belongs to him. They gave him his wallet and sprinted away from him. FP watched them go and heard the gas pump run. Alice came back with a bag full of candy. "I couldn't decide so I-" She looked at his bruised knuckles and when he turned the cuts, "-got them all. What happened to you?"

"Worst thieves ever," FP threw his wallet onto the car seat. He pulled the gas pump out when the tank was full. "Pretty sure this terrified them," FP pointed at his Serpent tattoo. He was proud of it.

"You're not a Serpent anymore."

"Shh, they don't need to know that," FP chuckled and got in the truck. "Let's get you home."

"My tattoo is better."

"Al, we all have the same Serpent tattoo."

"But mine is still better," Alice huffed.

"Just because it's on your thigh doesn't make it any better than mine."

"That's not what you said when you saw it for the first time," Alice smirks at him. FP couldn't think of anything to say but touché.

"Goodnight Al," FP says when they arrived at her house.

"Where are you going?" Alice arched an eyebrow. "You're coming in. We're going to clean you up before you get some kind of infection."

"I can clean myself," FP laughed. He can tell she just wants him to go in with her.

"Who knows, maybe sharing a nice steamy shower will change your mind." Alice teases him enough to get him to change his mind.