Jealousy

•••

•••

FP walked back to the locker room with a couple of the other players. He had Tom in a head lock and noogied his head. "Alright you two knock it off," The football coach split them apart as he walked in between them. FP and Tom looked at each other and laughed.

"Have you seen Fred?" FP hung his gear in his gym locker. Tom did the same across from him.

"He came in way before us. He must of gone home already."

"Guess so," FP shrugged. "Alright catch you later." He exits the locker room and walks down the hall. He saw the door to the Blue and Gold room wide open. He walked by since it was on his way out the school. He looked in as he passed and saw Fred teasing Alice. Fred was holding her papers in the air so she couldn't reach them. FP looked away. He couldn't believe his best friend was hitting on the girl he knows he had feelings for. FP walked away and pretended he didn't see anything but it didn't mean it still didn't bother him.

"Come on give it to me," Alice stretch upwards while on her tippy toes for the papers.

"I will when you admit you like FP too. You could probably even catch him before he leaves the school. Practice is over."

"I don't know," Alice stepped on his foot and Fred crouched down. Alice yanked the article away from him and put it on the table. "He's cute, I'll give you that."

"He likes you. You like him. Come on go for it. He's dying for a date with you."

"You're one to talk. I know you're drooling for Hermione. Why don't you ask her out? She likes you."

"She likes me?" Fred grins like a little child.

"Yes. She's waiting for you to ask her out, you know? I'm supposed to be putting in a good word for her."

"Alright. I'll ask her out tomorrow. Will you be approaching FP on the matter too?"

"I will," Alice smiled.

Fred left and decided to go to Pop's for a milkshake. He was in a good mood. He walked inside the diner and saw FP sitting on one of the stools at the counter. Fred walked up to him and sat beside him. "You look happy," FP said hiding the envious feeling he had for him right now.

"I am. Guess it's one of those days," Fred said. Pop stopped in front of the two boys. "Hey Pop, can I have a chocolate milkshake?"

"Coming right up."

"Hey I was thinking maybe you could come over later and we could play the guitars. My dad finally sound proofed the garage." Fred insisted on having FP come over.