Cab

I've also read that FP will be having a Scream parallel where he climbs up to Betty's window so I think he may have miscalculated which window was Alice's 😂

•••

FP grabbed a ladder and leaned it against the side of Alice's house. He made sure to be careful in doing so. That meant he had to be as quiet as he could be. He began to climb up the steps and pushed the window open. "Alice?" He whispered. He looked in and saw the room decorations all around. It looked like it belonged to a teenage girl. He realized it was the wrong room. "Shit," He noticed she was starting to wake up from her sleep. He quickly shuts the window and climbs back down hoping he wouldn't see him. He moved the ladder and hid. Betty got up and walked over to the window. It was slightly opened so she believed the harsh wind must have opened it. She locked it and went back to sleep. FP let out a sigh of relief. It was a close call.

"Dammit Alice. Which one is yours?" He scratched his head and moved the ladder to another window. He climbed up again and took another look into the room. Alice was standing by the window. She almost knocked him over she opened it. Luckily for him he was able to balance himself. He rubbed his head after the whack to the face.

"What took you so long?" Alice helped him in.

"It's not as easy as it used to be." FP explained. "One wrong move and there could have been a scream."

"Don't be silly." Alice watched him flop onto the bed. "It's not like you were some witch."

"Whatever, just come cuddle with me," FP patted the bed. Alice rolled her eyes fondly and joined him under the covers. She snuggled up close and closed her eyes. "Do you want to go out later?"

"It's 3 a.m. Jonesy. Make plans later when we're awake."

"But we are awake."

"I'm sleeping, baby. I don't know what you're talking about." She turned on her side facing him. She extended an arm over him and dug her face into the pillows.

•••

"We have time before the cab gets here," FP grabbed her hand. He was helping her out of the booth. He spun her around and she giggled. After dinner at a nice restaurant they believed it was time to start heading home.

"Not with you, Forsythe." Alice teased. "You don't know when to stop."

"Can't a man just kiss the woman he loves as long as he wants?" FP pretended to be offended.

"Oh, okay then." She couldn't resist his pout. That was his trick into getting what he wanted. He smiled like a child and kissed her. "You're such a baby."

"I believe the term is I'm your baby."

"No one says that," She laughed.

"Well duh. Only I'm your baby," FP said it as a matter of fact.

"You're a loser," Alice rolled her eyes. The bright yellow car outside caught her eye. "The cab is here."

"We can finish in the backseat," FP smirked. He picked her up and carried her out the restaurant. He sets her down in the seat and was quick to getting back to kissing her.

"Easy there, tiger."

"You almost knocked me out of the second floor of your house last night. I think I deserve my kiss."

The cab driver looked back at them in shock through the rearview mirror. He had no words for them. This was one crazy couple. He shuts the window in between them. He was just glad it was dark. "These two are wild." He mumbled. He pulled away from the restaurant and hoped they didn't get too far back there.

Alice sat in his lap and ripped his shirt open. He was excited. She kissed down his bare chest. FP began to undo her shirt in return. It was getting very heated in the back seat.

The cab driver pulled over when he saw a flash of lights behind them. The sheriff was in his cruiser, following them for about two blocks now. Tom walked over to the driver's window. The cab driver rolled it down. "I know I'm speeding. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get the rabbits in the back home as fast as I can before I rip my ears out." The cab driver complained. "I've had enough of the biker guy and blondie."

"A biker and blondie, huh?" Tom was now intrigued. He knew exactly who he was talking about. "I can take them out of your hands."

"Thank you." He was relieved.

Tom tapped on the window in the back seat. Alice fixed herself before rolling it down. FP buttoned his shirt up in the meantime. "Tom?"

"I have a complaint," Tom laughed. He crouched down a little to see FP in the far corner. "Hello FP." He waved. "You two are going to have to come with me."

"We do?" She sheepishly asked.

"If you want rides home," Tom nodded. He opened the door for them. Alice came out first. FP gave Tom money so he could give it to the driver. He was too embarrassed to face him now. While Tom gave him the money the couple got into his car. "Nuh uh, one of you comes in the front."

FP sighed and stepped out of the car. He got into the passengers seat and sat there with his arms crossed. Tom had to laugh it all out before he drove them home. "You know, I never thought the day would come where I have to be that sheriff who takes two grown adults for PDA."

"Just drive, Tom." FP was annoyed.

"It's Sheriff Keller to you, Jones."

"Shut up. I still got to be captain of the football team unlike you."

"You want to go there?" Tom was ready for an argument. "I was-"

"Excuse him," Alice put a hand on his shoulder to pause him. "He can get cranky when he's sexually frustrated." Tom was not expecting her to say that but he was glad she did. He couldn't stop laughing. "M'not," FP glared at him. "Maybe I wouldn't be if you have let us finish," He said under his breath.

"Let me just take you both home and hopefully forget all about this." Tom took Alice home first. Before he dropped off FP he told him one last thing. "Don't let me catch you in a cab again."