Sewer Pipe

Alice had a bad morning. Her parents were arguing and she couldn't handle the yelling any longer. She stormed out of the house and went to her hiding spot to take advantage of some alone time. The abandoned sewer pipe in the forest was her new claimed spot. It was her own personal haven. She cleaned it up to make it more comfortable. No one would bother her there. She did a lot of thinking while she was there. It was very helpful for her.

"Hey," FP popped his head in. Alice turned to see him. He was carrying a Pop's take out bag with a burger for each of them. "Thought I'd find you here."

"How did you know?"

"My Alice radar went off," FP chortled. She fondly rolled her eyes at him. "Alright I went to Pop's and ran into our friends. Hermione told me you weren't home and I filled in the rest. I knew you'd be here."

"Well I'm glad you're here. I don't just let anybody know about this place you know."

"I guess that makes me special," FP smiled and sat right beside her. "So what's wrong?"

"Why would something be wrong?" Alice refracted the question.

"Because I know you better than I know myself." FP moved behind her so she could lay on him. He unwrapped her burger and held it at her mouth so she could take a bite. "Now come on, tell me what's wrong."

"My folks," Alice said chewing on the burger. FP could fill in the rest from there. He took a bite of her burger and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Want to talk about it?"

"Not really. It'd be the same 'ol story." Alice took another bite of her burger. She took it from his hands and he grabbed his burger from the bag. He unwrapped it and she took a bite out of his burger. It didn't bother either of them because they constantly shared. "Let's just enjoy this."

"Whatever you want Al," FP says snuggling with her. Alice knew there was without a doubt a smile on his face. There was no need to even check.

It was very comfortable being intertwined together. They were very stuffed with the burgers they ate that they grew sleepy. They took a nap knowing they had each other and no one there to bother them.

FP woke up first. He checked to see if Alice was awake. He gently caresses her cheek to try to wake her up. She began to move her head. "Baby do you want me to take you home?" He asked in a sleepy voice. Alice love listening to the rasp in his voice after waking up together.

"I don't really want to go back to my parents right now. They're probably still arguing for all I know."

"I, uh, was talking about my trailer," He clarified, nervous of what she'd think about it.

Alice sat up and kissed him. She did think it was more of a home to her than her folk's place. "Let's go home," Alice agreed.