Arrested

•••

•••

"You made me a promise!" Penny yelled at FP. They were talking in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm privately. She pushed him out of fury. He balanced himself after stumbling back. "You have to keep it!" Her nose was flaring. Her body was tense and her furrowed eyebrows were not promising.

"I can't do it," FP was adamant to go through with it. He was not going to and that was that. "It will remain quiet. I'm not going to and that's final. I'm not your dancing monkey. I'm not obligated to do anything for you anymore."

She scoffed. "You've grown soft, Jones." She shook her head in disbelief. She was furious. "It's her. It's her isn't it?"

"I'm not going to listen to this," FP turned his back to her. He took a few steps up towards the main floor.

"Alice is just a Serpent slut," Penny really got on in nerves. He turned to look at her and sent her a death glare.

"Don't dare call her that," He pointed a stern finger at her. His blood was boiling.

"Or else what? She's just your bitch," Penny knew it was really getting to him. She kept trying to torment him. "She's not me, Forsythe. You can't just switch me for another blonde."

"Don't call me that," FP gripped the railing roughly to help him keep his cool. "We were over long ago. Get over it." He stormed out of the room before she got another say and left her even more infuriated. He walked to the bar and took a seat on a stool. He grabbed a drink from Hog Eye and leaned against the counter.

"FP!" Alice excitedly said when she walked in. FP came out of his state of anger at the sound of her voice. He turned around and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled when he picked her up to place him on his lap.

"Hey baby," FP gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"How was the trip with your folks?"

"Boring. I'm glad to be back."

"I'm glad you're back too." He put his hands on her hips and kissed her again. There was always a spark when their lips touched. Penny glared at them and walked out of the bar. They were too busy to even notice her.

"As happy as I am to be here with you I have to get going." Alice tried to get out in between kisses.

"No you don't," FP tried to convince her stay by kissing her sweet spot.