Snuck in

•••

•••

FP closed the front door very carefully, as he was instructed through text. It was dark so he extended his arms out in front of him so he could try to find the stairs. He felt the railing to his side and used it to navigate his way up to Alice's bedroom. Alice was at the top of the stairs waiting for him. "There you are. What took you so long?" Alice whispered as she grabbed his hand to guide him to her room.

"I had to close up the speakeasy tonight. It took a while to kick everyone out." FP explained himself. Alice led him past Betty's room quietly. She didn't want her to wake up and catch them. She creaked her door opened and shoved him inside. "So what's the plan for tonight? I'm honestly fine with just sleeping by your side. It's less lonely than at the trailer."

"Having a little fun is still on the table," Alice sat him down on the edge of her bed. "But if you just want to cuddle I'm all up for it."

"Come here," FP opened his arms. Alice got closer and he pulled her in. She giggled and he kissed her to keep her quiet. "We don't want to get caught," He rolled her onto the bed.

"And we won't."

FP unbuckled his belt so he could slip his pants off. He threw them on the floor after kicking his shoes off. Alice was already waiting for him to join her. He smiled at her and crawled up to her side. He got under the covers and let her snuggle up close to him. She rested her head and a hand on his chest. "Now this is what I waited all day for." FP pulled the blanket up to keep her warm.

"I love you too," Alice yawned. She began to doze off. FP was no different.

Alice shook FP early next morning to wake him up. He was a heavy sleeper and she knew she was going to have a hard time waking him up. "FP, babe, you need to get up now." She nudged him a little harder. "You have to leave before Betty wakes up."

FP groaned and hid himself under the blanket. Alice hit him with a pillow. "I know you're tired but you know you have to wake up." She caressed his cheek.

"I know," He yawned. He sat up and was ready for his kiss. Alice handed him his jeans and pecked a kiss on his lips. "Can't I just stay in here forever? No one would ever know."

"People would think I'm holding you hostage if they ever found out," Alice chuckled.

"They wouldn't find out," FP slipped a shoe on. "I'd be as quiet as a mouse." He slipped the other one on.

"Mhm but you still need to get going. You need to go to your trailer before one of our kids wakes up."

"I have time though," FP pouted. "Jug spent the night at Archie's."