Home Video 2

After lunch the whole lot went back to the Jones house. They were greeted by Hot Dog at the door. Alice went into the kitchen to grab him a treat. FP carried a sleeping Charles in. The boy had a sugar crash from the amount of milkshakes he had. Fred and Hermione went into the living room. Fred looked around and saw the box of home videos on the couch. There was one labeled Prom Night. "I hope this isn't what I think it is," Fred showed Hermione the tape.

"Fred stop thinking of the worst," Hermione took the tape away from him and put it back in the box. "You were the man behind the camera."

"Yeah but not the whole video."

"I see you guys found the box of videos," Alice came into the room. She went over to the box and looked in. She didn't take the time to look at them earlier. "I think there might be a few of us when we were younger in here."

"Oh my god prom night. We have to watch it," Alice grabbed the tape and put it into the VCR, hooking it up to the television. A young Alice was on the screen in her prom dress. FP could be seen holding the camcorder from the mirror reflection behind her.

"God Alice you're beautiful," FP says at the same time as himself on the video. He joined them in the living room.

"Look at your mullet," Fred laughed at FP's hair choice.

"Shut up it was the 80s. It was in style."

Fred and Hermione walked into the house a few seconds later. FP turned the camcorder to capture their entrance.

"Fred come hold the camera for me!"

Fred had taken the thing from him. FP went to go stand by Alice's side. He gave her a kiss and looked back at the camcorder.

"I thought I told you to put your tie on," Alice saw he was missing a piece to his tuxedo.

"I was waiting for Fred. I don't know how to use these damn things."

FP took the tie out of his pocket and walked up to him. Fred laughed when he was standing face to face with the lens. He passed the thing over to Hermione. She zoomed in on Fred's hands wrapping the tie around FP's neck.

"He still doesn't know how to use a tie," Fred said out loud.

"Shut up. I don't use one by choice."

"Mhmm whatever you say," Fred didn't believe him. FP looked in the box again. He sorted the videos out and found a more interesting one with the four of them in it. It was labeled Summer '89. FP stood in front of the screen blocking their view.

"FP move out of the way," Alice shooed him.

"This one is more interesting," FP took the tape out and replaced it with the one in his hand. Alice was holding the camcorder and pointing it at FP.

"Is it on?" FP asked taking his shirt off.

"Yeah. Jump already. Fred and Hermione already beat you to it," Alice looked down at the river. The couple was swimming in the water looking up at them.

"Hurry up FP! The water is great!" Fred hurried him up.

FP got on top of the ledge of the bridge and jumped down into the water. He swam back up and slicked his hair back. He looked up at Alice and waved for her to jump in too.

"It's your turn!"

"I'm not sure I want to," Alice giggled. "What if I do?"

"Who knows maybe if you get lucky you'll get to pet a snake tonight," FP yells at Alice.

"You can pet a snake?" Charles walked into the room. There was something about his timing. FP paused the video and looked away from Alice's glare at him, again.

"I swear he's trying to get me in trouble," FP mumbled. Fred heard and laughed.

"Care to explain what your big mouth keeps telling him," Alice looked at him sternly.

"I'm not the only one with a big mouth."

"FP," She threw a couch pillow at him for twisting her words.

"Yeah FP explain," Fred was having a kick out of this.

"Well you see there are some snakes that you can pet if you behave. Your mom knew how to domesticate some so sometimes I'd let her go pet one."

"I thought the petting zoo wasn't open after bedtime," Charles tilted his head as he thought.

"They are when you are a grown up like all of us."

"I can't do anything," Charles huffed and crossed his arms. The pout on his face was too adorable for any of them to bare. "I can't play in the fort or go to the zoo." He stormed his little feet back to his room. Hot Dog followed right behind him.

"Your poor child has to put up with this one," Hermione pointed at FP and giggled alongside Fred. FP was also laughing. Alice did not remove her glare from her husband, "You think you're so funny."

"Come on it's kinda funny. He doesn't understand my jokes yet."

"It's going to be kinda funny when you sleep on the couch tonight," Alice says making him stop laughing.

"Baby-"

"Nope it's the couch for you tonight. You'll have enough time to recite all these jokes to yourself."

"Someone's in the doghouse," Fred made fun of his best friend.

"Keep talking Fred and I'll arrange the same for you," She said. He looked at Hermione and she nods in agreement. He was shocked. FP quietly laughed at the look on his face.

"Now that you two boys are under control Hermione and I are going to take Charles to the toy store and save your comments FP or else it will be you on the couch all week," Alice tells him. Hermione got up and walked with her best friend to get the boy.

"Nice going idiot. You got us both in trouble," Fred crossed his arms and frowned like a little child.

"You know it was funny," FP got him to crack a tiny smile. They were still the same teenage boys from the 80s. FP got up and went to go find Alice. He gave her a kiss before she left.

"I hate you!" Alice said from outside.

"I love you too!" FP waved. He was sure he saw the smile on her face she was fighting hard to hide.