Caught

Alice pulled FP into a kiss. He smiled and walked backwards with a hand out. He touched around for where the chair was since he was so focused on her. He slumped down and Alice straddled her legs around him. He pulled her closer to him. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck and looked down at the cheeky smile on his face. "Whatcha thinking there, Jones?"

"About how lucky a certain idiot is to have you." FP ran his hands down to her hips. Alice paused the kiss with a smile against his lips. "I wonder who he is."

"You'll like him. He's got a killer bike and a badass tattoo."

"I don't know about badass," Alice teased.

"Then I wouldn't go around meeting his girlfriend," He chuckled. "She has the same one somewhere only he gets to see."

"I'm sure she's pretty."

"Beautiful." FP had a twinkle in his eyes. There was not a day in the world he wasn't delighted to see her. To hold her. To be allowed to love her. "Maybe you know her."

"I'm pretty sure I do." Alice gave him another long kiss. FP nibbled her ear and trailed down her neck. He knew where her sweet spot was. She let out a little moan and he smirked. He lifted her up as he stood up. He walked over to the couch and gently tossed her onto the couch. He hovered over her. His hands were pressed against arm of the chair and the top. His hair flopped down. Alice stared at his face in awe. She slicked the strands of his hair back and ran a hand through his beard. He lowered himself to kiss her. "Maybe it's time for a water break."

"There's not enough water in this room to clench your thrist." Alice tugged on his flannel.

"You know it," FP chuckled. He walked over to the kitchen to fill up two glasses with water. Alice sat up and waited for him to come back. The door flew open and her daughter and his son came walking in. FP caught a quick glimpse of them from the kitchen and took a long sip of water. "Thank god they didn't come in two minutes ago." He mumbled to himself. "Good afternoon kids," FP brought the glass of water to Alice.

"Thank you," Alice accepted it.

"What are you doing here?" Jughead questioned his father. He didn't exactly have a good excuse as to why he was randomly at Alice's house.

"What do you mean?" FP asked.

"We get why she's here," He pointed at Alice. It was her house obviously. "But why are you here?"

"Can I not be here?" FP arched an eyebrow.

"We know all about you two," Betty crossed her arms.

"Damn, I really thought we were keeping it lowkey." Alice mentally face palms herself.

"What?" The kids looked at them weirdly.

"What were you two talking about?" FP jumped in quickly.

"We were talking about this," Jughead pulled a picture out of his backpack. "Betty told me all about you two banging in high school."

"Don't say banging. It makes it even weirder." Betty scrunched her face.

"No matter how I say it it will always be weird."

FP took the picture from him. "Where did you find this?"

"Back to the whole lowkey thing," Jughead completely dodged his question. "Are you still banging my girlfriend's mom?"

"Jughead," FP was warning him to stop talking.

"How could you do that?" Jughead yelled at him. "First of all what about mom and JB? Second of-"

"Hey they walked out on us, remember?" FP said in defense.

"-all my girlfriend's mom!" Jughead continued to yell at his father. Alice stood up and joined FP's side. "Why my girlfriend's mom?"

"It's not my fault you're dating my girlfriend's daughter," FP turned the tables around on him. "You already knew we were seeing each other before either of you were born." FP held up the picture he took from him.

"Can we all stop yelling?" Alice threw her hands in the air. "Forsythe. Elizabeth. This will not affect your relationship. Yes I admit it's weird but we signed your report cards. You two passed biology last year." She gestured to FP as she talked. FP nodded in agreement.

"God, does that mean he's Charles' father after all?" Betty pointed at FP. She already suspected it before but her mother denied it.

"Wait there's a chance he's my brother too?" Jughead's eyes widened. "It's bad enough you two are sleeping together. Now it turns out we both share an older brother?"

"I know it looks bad but we can make it work," FP calmly tried to resonate with them. "Let's just talk about it, okay?"

"Fine," Betty walked over to the table. Jughead was not happy about it but he wanted an explanation too. Alice and FP looked at each other and walked over to the table. They took a seat in front of the kids. "It's not that bad," Alice said. Betty was about to say something but FP beat her to it. "Before you two rip our heads off listen to everything we have to say first. It could all make sense." FP grabbed Alice's hand. "We can all make this work. If you two love us we promise this would never affect you. You two are not related in any way."

"Polly and Jason were," Alice pointed out. "I would never let that mistake happen again. No more incest in our family."

"It was bad enough we had to watch Penelope and Clifford in the halls at school. Those two were actually blood related," FP made a face of disgusted. Blossoms were indeed inbred. "On your sisters' defense you all didn't know you were technically Blossoms."

"Thank the lords I'm not," Alice was satisfied with that fact.

"If we make this work can you promise to go easy on us. We don't want to walk in on you making out or something." Jughead was slowly starting to come around to it.

"Then be happy you walked in when you did."

"Mom," Betty made a face. "Okay, we didn't need to know that."

"You're going to have to get used to it at some point," Alice pecked FP's cheek. Jughead stared at them. "What? That was going easy. We weren't making out in front of you like you kindly asked not to."

"Feisty, isn't she?" FP was in love. Jughead could see it. He wasn't like this with his mother.