Detention

Fred was sitting in one of the seats in the middle of the classroom. He had his feet up on the desk and his head laid on the desk behind him. Hermione was playing with his hair. He loved when she stroked her fingers through his hair. "This isn't even fair why are we here? We didn't even do anything."

"Accomplices dimwit," Hermione giggled and pecked a kiss on the crown of his head. "I told you we should have just gone on our date."

"How was I supposed to know I was helping? He handed me the buckets as he ran down the hall with Alice," Fred referred to his best friend. He loved the guy but he wasn't trying to have his date with his girlfriend in detention.

Hermione rests her head on the palm of her hand. Fred sat up and turned his chair to face her, "Why are you here anyway? Mr. Carter didn't give you detention."

"I wasn't going to leave you in here alone. Who knows what goes on in here?"

"Her," Fred turned his head to see Alice at the door. She walked in with a wide smile on her face. She was not bothered to be back in detention. It was her second time this week. She took a seat right by Hermione's desk.

"Where's the mastermind behind this?" Hermione rose an eyebrow.

"Don't worry he's coming," Alice slouched in her seat. She had a blotch of water on her shirt. The tips of her hair were soaking wet too. After dunking water on the Blossom twins FP sprayed a bit on her. Alice had gotten him back too before Mr. Carter caught them.

"It was just a joke." The group of friends could hear FP nearing. The principal was not amused with his behavior. He held FP's arm tightly as he ushered him to detention. "They'll dry up. Come on lighten up."

"It's the third time this week you've caused me trouble boy," Mr. Carter shoved him inside the room. He was beyond irritated. "Go take your seat. We might as well dedicate this room to you."

"It's not that bad of an idea. You should get a framed picture of me tacked on the wall right here. Look I can smile like this or...or you can join me," FP put his arm on his shoulder. "We can work out a pose. Give me an angry look. Yeah just like that."

"Sit down FP," Mr. Carter flicked his arm off and pointed at a desk.

"Think about it," FP slumped back on the chair. Mr. Carter shut the door and left. FP turned around and looked at his friends. Fred was staring at him with his arms crossed. Alice was still trying hard to stop laughing. Hermione was unbothered. She just sat there.

"Freddie boy," FP said cheerfully. He dragged his chair over to them. He sat right by his girlfriend's side. "Buddy, how you doing?"

"I'm supposed to be on a date."

"Sorry about that," FP left Fred exasperated. He scratched his head sheepishly. "On the bright side you can see two wet redheads. Show him the picture baby."

Alice took the picture out of her back pocket. She slid in down his desk. Fred picked up the picture and saw two angry Blossom brothers. It did get Fred to laugh.

"Oh you know you can't be mad at them forever," Hermione says. "They're our idiots after all, remember?"

"Hey," FP pretended to be offended. "These idiots have names." Alice smacked his chest. He let out a laugh and pats his lap for her to sit on. She happily obliged. She flips her hair in his face first, sprinkling drops of water on him. He wrapped his arms around her. He then wiped his face on the back of her shirt to dry off. "So you're not mad, are you?" FP asks Fred. Fred smiled which answers his question. He put his fist up. FP gladly fist bumps him.