Meet the Parents

Alice was sitting at her desk scrolling through her computer. She was reading a draft of her article for the Blue and Gold. She was reporting on the upcoming spring formal the dance committee was hosting. Hermione shared details with her to write about, considering she was on the dance committee and her boyfriend was in student government. Fred and Hermione were busy planning the dance whenever they weren't in his car making out.

She was proud of her piece. It was coming along perfectly. Alice stopped typing when she heard a noise outside. She got up and slowly approached the window. FP popped his head up and Alice punched him square in the face. "Ah," He hissed and pinched his nose. He tilted his head back to prevent blood from falling down. Alice helped him into her room.

"I'm sorry. You scared me," Alice sat him down in her chair and looked for something to help absorb the blood coming out his nose.

"Who else would come in through your window?"

"Wait here quietly," She left the room to go look for tissues, napkins, or the first absorbent thing she could find without running into her parents. She came back with a couple of tissues in her hand. "Why didn't you just come in through the door like a normal boyfriend?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise visit if you knew I was coming." This encounter didn't go ask he planned. He was expecting things to go a lot differently. "Besides your parents are home."

"You're going to have to talk to them eventually. We've been dating for a while now."

"What if they don't like me? I'm not ready to have your parents hate me just yet."

"I'm sure it will be fine. I want you to meet them." Alice walked up to the chair and turned him to face him. She was ready to wipe the blood away but blushed at what she saw. "Where did you get those?"

"I found them in this drawer. These things are perfect for nose bleeds."

"FP you just shoved tampons up your nostrils."

"I know what they are," FP huffed and crossed his arms. "I wouldn't have had to use them if someone didn't wack me with a really impressive right hook. Have you been swinging at people recently?"

"Why did I have to hit you?" Alice asked about his sudden appearance at her window.

"Well I wanted to come ask you to the dance but maybe I should be asking Rocky for boxing advice." FP pulled her towards him and she fell right onto his lap. "So what do you say? Want to go to the dance with me?"

"I'd love to if-"

"Not an if," FP whined.

"-you meet my parents before taking me to the dance." She grabbed his face and squished his cheeks together. She loved his adorable face. Whenever he whined he grew pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. She knew he wouldn't be able to tell her no.

"Can't you just wack me again?"

"As much as I'd love to I'd rather introduce you to my parents." Alice pecked a kiss on his cheek. "And I'd like to keep this pretty face unharmed."

"If I say yes can we not talk about what happened?" FP knew he would never hear the end of it if Fred and Hermione heard what happened, especially if they knew he used tampons to stop the bleeding.

"My lips-" Alice repositioned herself to have her legs dangling on his sides. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. "-are sealed." She pulled on the tampons out of his nose and wrapped them in a tissue before putting them on the desk. She proceeded to then wrap her arms around his neck and engage in a long, but fun, make out session.