Chap 2

It has been a little over six weeks since Sam had left. Donna's heart still hasn't healed. She tried to do things that would keep her mind off Sam, just as she was finally feeling normal again she saw a crumpled piece of white material in the corner next to her guitar. She walked over and picked up the fabric. She shook out the wrinkled shirt realizing it was Sams. It was the shirt he was wearing the last night that had been together. She held it up to her face taking in the scent. It still smelled of his cologne.

She fell back onto her bed.

'Damn that guy!' She said frustrated. She brought the shirt back to her face. Just as soon as she did she had a wave of nausea hit her like a ton of bricks. She bolted to the bathroom.

'Oh my God. That pizza I ate last night does not agree with me today.' She hung her head back over the toilet as she emptied the contents of her stomach.

She splashed her face with some cool water and looked at her watch. 'Crap, I'm going to be late. They are going to kill me!' She grabbed her keys and ran out to the Jeep.

Donna drug herself down to the end of the docks waiting as the ferry finally docked.

Rosie and Tanya spotted Donna first.

Donna had flashed back to the last time she stood on the dock watching the first and probably the only, guy she'll ever love fade away into the ocean of blue.

Rosie stood in front of Donna waving her hand in her face. 'Hey Blondie' she snapped her fingers and Donna shook her head out of her flashback.

'Oh my God, I can't believe y'all finally made it out here!' She gave both girls a hug.

'All you had to say was 'Greekmen' Tanya lowered her sunglasses watching as a few handsome men walk pass. 'And I was all in!' She continued to watch the guys. 'Nice ass' she mumbled causing Donna and Rosie to burst out laughing.

Rosie looked at Donna worried 'Darling you don't look so hot' She brushed Donnas hair back out of her face. 'Have you been eating?' She asked concerned.

'Yea' Donna lied. 'Come on, let's go changed and grab a bite to eat before I give you a tour of this island'

'Babe, are you sure your okay?' Tanya asked grabbing Donnas hand. 'You don't have to put on a brave face for us.'

'We know you way better than that' Rosie said.

Donna bit her bottom lip 'No I'm not ok. I still miss him' Tanya and Rosie pulled her into a hug.

'Honey, he don't deserve a woman like you' Tanya said rubbing her back.

'He lost the best thing that he could have ever had.' Donna smiled at Rosie.

At the young age of 20 Donna had the hair, body and face of a model. Most of the guys at school fancied her. But she wouldn't give them the time of day. It was her studies and the Dynamos.

Donna was hoping her friends would help her start to feel like Donna again. The Rock Chick Supremo she once was before Sam had came swept her off her feet and tore her heart right out of her chest and stomped it.

'Come on, let's eat' Donna said grabbing both their hands 'I'm starving!'