Chap7

Donna hugged Harry before she boarded the plane back to Greece.

'Thank you for being such a great guy.. friend.. and a shoulder to cry on.' Reluctantly letting go of him. 'You're coming to visit me right?' She asked.

'Yes of course. I want to come check out the guys over there..' He raised an eyebrow at her.

Donna threw her head back in laughter. 'I know a few that might be your type.' Touching his arm. 'Come see me soon.'

She step through the loading gates to board her plane back to Kalokairi.

Donna boarded the plane and sat back placing her hand on her stomach. 'Oh baby girl.. well if that's what you are. Mommy don't know but Mommy thinks your a girl. Mommy hopes your a girl.' A smile spreads across her face as she relaxes thinking about her baby. 'As scared as I am, I can't wait to meet you. I hope you nothing like your daddy.. well except for maybe his eyes. your daddy has the most gorgeous deep blue eyes.' She frowned. 'I still can't believe he lead me on and then.. of all things.. I found out he was engaged! Mommy could have hung him up by his balls!' Donna tried to clam herself and pushed all thoughts of Sam out of her head and focused on becoming a mom and giving hers.. and Sams baby all the unconditional love she has to give.

Sam finished the last of his packing. He waited at the old goat house for over a 2 weeks for Donna to return. 'Where could you have gone?!' He sighed in frustration.

Sam left the old goat house and headed back to the busy life of New York. He has lost the only woman who could make him feel relax, loved.. free. Now it's back to the uptight life of Sam Carmichael, CEO of Carmichael Architectural Inc.