Chap 114

The morning sunlight was filling the room rather quickly. Sam pulled Donna closer to him burying his face in the crook of her neck.

'Oh my God my head is killing me.'

She laughed 'Can't hold your alcohol anymore old man?' She teased.

He was kissing her neck. 'I can too, its you that's intoxicating to me.'

'Oh my God how cheesy.'

'Hey now, take it easy, my head hurts and my mind isn't that sharp yet.' He laid his head on her pillow their faces inches apart.

'Would you like for me to get you some coffee?' She kissed him.

'Sure, if it makes you feel better.' She rolled her eyes and grabbed the T-shirt she had on last night.

A few minutes later she walked back in the bedroom with a large cup of strong black coffee. She handed him the coffee and climbed back in bed and cuddled up to him.

'Feeling better yet?' She asked tracing circles with her fingers on his chest.

He looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. He took a few more sips of coffee and placed the cup on the bedside table.

He grabbed her and started tickling her. One tickle led to another.

'Sam stop! You're going to make me pee all over myself. The baby is sitting right on my bladder.' She said in between fits of laughter.

He crawled over her pinning her to the bed. He looked down at her as she tried to catch her breath from laughing so hard.

'Don't mock me or make fun of me when you can't defend yourself without giving me the excuse of you being pregnant and have to pee.'

'I'm sorry but I think it's funny when the tables turned and you have the hangover and not me.'

'I may be hungover but it doesn't hinder me from taking full advantage of me being in this position over you.' He winked at her.

He lowered his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around her neck pulling him down to her.

They were lost in there love making. The sheet barely covering their hot bodies. Donna's legs were wrapped around his waist. His face buried in her neck. The moans of pleasure were echoing in the room.

'Mommy?'

Donna snapped her head to the side of the bed where Sophie was standing. Donna frantically pushed Sam off her. Arms and legs are flailing all over the place. Donna knocks Sam in the face with an elbow. Sam and Donna are playing tug a war with the sheet trying to cover themselves. Donna finally wins pulling the sheet up around her popping herself in the face with her own hand. Sam grabs a pillow stuffing it in his lap.

'Sophie, baby what are you doing up so early?!' Donna looked at the clock, it's after 10 morning. Ok, so it's not early she thought to herself.

'I heard you screaming.' Sam stiffed back a laugh.

'Mommy was screaming?' Sophie shook her head yes. 'What was mommy screaming?'

'Daddy name.' She looked over at Sam herself trying not to laugh. 'I thought daddy was hurting you.'

'No baby daddy wast hurting mommy.' Sam said.

'Why you no clothes? Did you pee in you jammies' Both Donna and Sam bust out laughing.

'Why you laying on mommy and she screaming you name? It thought mommy was scared.'

Donna look at Sam waiting for him to answer. 'Umm..'

'Mommy was trying to get daddy to go back to
sleep cause mommy was still tired. He was being a bad boy' He winked at her. 'And was not listening to mommy.'

'Baby can you get mommy that shirt over there.' Donna asked Sophie while Sam slipped out of bed grabbing a pair of sweat pants and quickly pulling them on.

'Here sweetheart, why don't daddy take you downstairs and get you some breakfast and see if we can find Princess Sofia on TV.' Sam said walking around to picking Sophie up.

About 15 minutes later Sam walked back in the room laughing.

'Why the hell didn't you lock the door back?' He said walking over to the bed sitting next to a frazzled looking Donna.

'We probably just scared our 3 1/3 year old for life.' She starred across the room.

'She's not scared. She won't even remember it later today. She's probably already forgotten about it.'

'I am so mortified.' She buried her face in her hands.

'Donna, she's 3.. besides when we have to have the birds and bees talk we can say 'remember when..'

Donna smacks his arm. 'It's not funny!'