Chap 46

Donna sat out on the balcony of her room. Listening to the ocean and watching the sunrise.  The time change and the little person growing inside of her was making sleep difficult. She placed her hand on her stomach feeling the movements of the little girl dancing in her body. The baby too needed to adjust to the time change.

She looked back in the room at Sam sleeping. His chest raising and falling with each breath he took. He was here, she were here. They were there. This was their dream. A villa on the island.

Sam finally meeting the Dynamos was eventful. Rosie giving him a stern warning about never hurting Donna again and then Tanya who couldn't help but drool over his sexiness. In turn Donna gave her a warning to stay away from Sam and to keep her hands to herself. Go search for husband number three somewhere else.

And then Sophie, the little fireball. She seemed to instantly gain color in her cheeks. Like her mother, she loved the ocean. Sam couldn't keep her out of the water. The ocean calls her like it does Donna. So calming.

Donna got up and walked back into the room. She was going to take a shower and get ready for the day but the sight of Sam laying in bed changed her plans. Or maybe it was her hormones.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled Sam. His eyes opened at the weight of her body settling on his. A huge grin spread across his face as his hands slid up Donna's thighs.

'Good Morning.' He said in a sexy low raspy voice.

Donna lead forward and gave him a spine tingling good morning kiss. 'Morning.' She said a sexy smile spreading across her lips.

No more words were needed. Sam sat up and untied Donna's robe. Pushing the silk material off her shoulder he placed soft gentle kisses along her neckline. Donna ran her hands up Sams chest and wrapped them around his neck. One hand on the back of his head running her fingers through his hair.

'I could get used to waking up like this every morning. The ocean, the breeze.. the woman I love making my heart race.'

'I love you.' She pulled him into a hot kiss.

Sam positioned himself under Donna as they started moving in rhythm with one another. Moans of pleasure escaping both of their lips.

A knock on the door. They couldn't hear as they were lost in each other. Another knock.

Sam and Donna were oblivious to the outside world at the moment. And the sound being tapped on the door.

The door bust open. Causing Donna and Sam to both jump. Sam frantically pulled thin sheet up around their naked bodies. They don't separate because well, somethings would be exposed.

'Jesus Tanya!' Donna shouted. 'Don't you know how to knock?!' Donna buried her embarrassed face in Sam's bare chest.

Her friend just stood in the doorway with her mouth gapped open.