Chap 116

Donna and given the girls their bath and got them in their jammies and ready for bed. Sam was getting dressed for the party when Donna walked in the bed room.

'I don't think I'm going to go. I'm tired.' She sat on the bed watching him get dressed.

'Oh yes you are sweetheart. I'm not going to this thing by myself.' He pulled her up and pushed her towards the bathroom. 'Go take a shower.'

'Hey, don't be pushing the pregnant lady around. I'm in a delicate state right now' Sam rolled his eyes and shut the bathroom door in her face.

'See I knew it.. you don't like what you see. This big ol beached whale looking body.' He opened the door.

'No, I'm afraid what I might do when I see that naked body.'

A hour later they were walking up the dock to the deck of the house that was two doors down from they were staying.

Some more of Sams friends had arrived for the weekend and greeted them. Sam grew up privileged and most of his friends came from money. Sam introduces Donna to everyone. Some of them even joke about the sex videos and they were told about how their daughter caught then having sex this morning. Mortifying Donna. Y

Donna stood off to the side looking at the crowd of people. Girls were wearing expensive sundresses with pearls. Guys in khaki shorts and button up Polos with loafers.

Sam seemed to be the only one who didn't wear the 'rich kid' wardrobe. He had on a pair of black cargo shorts and a nice bottom up shirt sleeve collar shirt and nice dresser flips flops. Looking like he just stepped off the dock in Kalokairi.

Donna had on a cute bohemian long off the shoulder dress with brown wedge sandals.

Sam had pulled Donna out on the dance floor. He was holding her close. Their faces were touching. Steaming kisses. She had her arms around his neck her hand playing with the hair on the back of his head. His hands resting on her lower back.

The still single girls who Sam had flings with were very jealous of Donna. She got the boy, the marriage, the kids. One of the girls stood back watching Sam and Donna on the dance floor. She still had a huge crush on Sam. More like stalked him. She didn't even make it in bed with Sam because he got a business call and had to head back into the City.

Donna and Sam had left the dance floor and were seated with a few friends before Donna excused herself to head to the bathroom.

The brunette watched as Donna walked off. Sam got up and headed to get him a beer. He was standing near the steps where Donna would be walking back up.

'Hey there sexy.' Sam turned with a smile on his face thinking it was Donna but when it wasn't his smile faded.

'Amanda, what are doing here? I thought Mike told you to never comeback.'

'And Mike isn't here this year now is he?'

She was dating Mike when she hit on Sam that Summer.

She started walking towards Sam. He backed up 'You know I'm married now, I got a couple of kids. I love my wife very much.! She really freaked him out how stalkerish she was.

'I know, I've seen your wife.' She had backed Sam up into a corner of the dock and he couldn't move. 'She looks cheap and trashy. I've seen that video.'

'Don't you dare talk about her like that!' Sam stepped up to her defending his wife. 'She is more of a woman than your cheap assed self will ever be.' She had been known the sleep around with anything that had a fat bank account. 'You only go after guys with money.'

'That's not true. I also go after things I know I can't have. That could have been us in that video a few years ago you know.'

She stepped up and kissed him. Sam pushed her back off him. She turned when she felt a tap on her shoulder. As her face was turning Donna fist made contact with her jaw.

Ana day fell to the ground holding her jaw. 'He told you he was married. And before you go talking about someone you don't know. Make sure there's no Skelton's in your closet.' Donna looked den at her as she spoke.

She looked over and glared at Sam. She shook her hand before walking off.

The party had stopped and everyone was looking at Sam.