Chap 128

It's Friday and it's Sam and Donna's anniversary. Sam had asked Donna to have the driver bring her up to the office and they'd leave for dinner from there.

Donna was dressed in a little black Ralph Lauren off the shoulder dress. With her favorite black Louboutin heels. Three months after giving birth to baby Sam, she had lost pretty much all the baby weight she gained. Her breast were nice and plump from nursing. Sams favorite assets. Besides her ass. Typical guy.

Donna stepped off the elevator and the guys in the office jaws immediately drop. They couldn't help but stare. The girls were jealous she looked that good after just having a baby.

She knocked on the door to Sams office.

'Come in' He said from the other side.

Donna slowly opened the door. Sams eyes about popped out her head.

'Damn!' He turned from his reflection in the mirror in his office bathroom. He was straightening his tie. 'My God woman your so freaking hot!' Donna walked a little closer. 'Can I fuc..'

She gave him a deep tongue wrestling kiss. 'Happy Anniversary.' She said as she helped him finish with his tie.

Sam slid his hand down her body and grabbed her ass. 'Damn baby, I wanna take you right now. I can't wait until after dinner.'

'Well you'll have to. Because I'm hungry.'

Sam pulled her closer to him. They were lost in their little make out session that they didn't hear the knock on the door.

Sams face was buried in Donna chest his hand grouping her ass. He had pushed her up to the desk pressing his body to hers. Donna had her arms wrapped around Sams neck. He pulled one leg up to his waist. Her hands in his hair.

'Ahem' the guy cleared his throat.

Sam and Donna jumped apart. Donna face turned red from embarrassment. Sam started fixing his tie.

Donna glared at the interruption. Sam grabbed her hand.

'Sam is like to introduce you to..'

'Amanda Peterson. I know her.'

'Oh, well I just hired her to help me with the Jamerson account.'

'Lovely, well make sure you kept her down on your floor. She's not welcome up here.'

The guy was confused at Sams rudeness.

'I'm sorry?' He said.

'We have a not so pleasant past.'

'I punched her for trying to hit on Sam in the Hamptons last Summer. She had a bit of a problem with Sam not falling for her advances.'

'Cause I'm a happily married man.'

Amanda looked at her new boss. 'That's not the reason why I wanted this job.'

'Yes it is.' Donna said 'Shes trying to be near Sam.'

'I am not.'

'Ok do you know anything about architectural design?' Sam grilled her.

They stood around for only a few minutes more listening to Amanda lie her way around the fact that she was the right person for the job and don't take something from her past and let it hinder her future with the company.

'We'd love to stay and continue this chat, but it's our anniversary and we are off to celebrate.' Sam grabbed his jacket. 'Please leave my office.'

'And don't visit. I'm not pregnant anymore and I'm from Jersey.' Donna gave her a 'you know what I mean' look.

Sam and Donna walked into the house after dinner. They had walked around the city until Donna's feet hurt. Sam bought Donna a beautiful diamond anniversary ring for her to wear on her other hand. She said isn't this like something you buy after being married for like 20 years. He told her its for giving him the three most precious things in his life besides her love, their kids.

Sam poured her a glass of wine and she sat on the couch kicking off her shoes.

'I can't believe that bitch had the nerve to apply for a position in your firm.' She took a sip from her glass.

Sam sat beside her in the couch and placed his hand on her thigh. 'And I can't believe you just brought her up right before I was about to seduce you out of that dress.'

'I'm sorry to be a mood crasher. I guess I'll just head off to bed then.' She got up unzipping her dress as she walked towards their bedroom. The dress falling off her body as she walked down the hall. Reveling that she had been naked under her dress all night. 

Sam quickly jumped up off the couch and was grabbing her by the waist and laying her on the bed. He quickly rid himself of his clothes and crawled up the bed hovering over her.

'You've been naked under that dress all night and I'm just now getting to take advantage of that?'

'It never came up in conversation.' She shrugged.

'We would have came right home after dinner.'

'But the walk was lovely.' He leaned down and kissed her neck. 'And I got this beautiful ring.' She held up her hand as Sam trailed kisses down her chest.

Her breath caught as Sam took one of her breast in his mouth. He was driving her wild. His tongue danced around her nipple.

'You taste sweet.' He did the same to the other. Tasting the milk from her nursing.

'Samm..' She wanted him inside her. She spread her legs pulling him down on her. 'Make love to me..'

Sam lifted himself off her slightly adjusting himself  between her legs before he slid down inside of her. Donna arched her back as she adjusted under him. She let out a low moan of pleasure.

'Mmm..' She opened her eyes to find Sam looking down at her.

They gazed into each other's eyes as their bodies began to move. His thrusting in and out. Sam had his face buried in her neck. Placing soft wet kisses along her neckline.

'Oh my God.. Samm.. yes.. oh yes..'

Sam thrusting became harder and faster. Donna's hips met Sams thrust for thrust. She spread her legs wider and griped the bed sheets.

He was so deep inside her she felt her body start to shiver.

I'm.. oh.. Sam..' she wrapped her legs around him holding him tight. He trust one more hard time causing her to scream his name and it echoed through out their bedroom.

'Sshh.. you'll wake Ms. Betty and the kids.'

'I'm sorry.. You just feel so good inside of me.' She held his body on top of hers with her legs not wanting him to pull out just yet.

'I love you beautiful.' He gave her a soft wet kiss.

'Happy Anniversary my love.'

'Here's to many more.' He laid his body next to her pulling her close. He pulled the comforter up over their hot sweaty bodies as they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.