Chap 55

Sam slowly opened the door to the bedroom. Donna was sleeping with Sophie curled up next to her. Sophie had a leg draped over Donna's body. Sam laughed. He looked around at the messy room and felt regret for leaving.

He quietly put down his suitcase and stripped down to his boxers. He gently climbed in bed as to not wake his girls. Sophie rolled over and tucked herself into Sams curve. He kissed her head.

Donna shifted feeling Sophie's weight lift off her. She felt the bed before opening her eyes when she didn't feel Sophie's body.

A huge smile spread across her face when her eyes locked in Sam's.

'You're home!' She said in a quite whisper.

'I am. I needed to be home with my girls.'

'But you said all the flights were grounded.' She moved closer to him.

'They were, I just found me a pilot that was crazy enough to fly me out of the city and that would except my ridiculous amount of bribe money.'

'Sam you could have been killed in a plane crash.'

'But I didn't and I home where I belong.' He touched her lips with his kissing her with a jealous passion.

Sam had gotten up and was in the bathroom. He heard voices coming from the room. He listened and made out Donna's voice obviously but there was now a male voice.

Sam threw the door to the bathroom open. 'Who the hell are you?'

Harry had brought Donna breakfast in bed. Sam came flying out of the bathroom and lunged at Harry causing the food and them both, to crash to the floor. Donna screamed. Sophie was playing in their closet oblivious to the situation going on.

'Sam!'

Sam pinned Harry to the ground. 'What the hell do you think your doing with my wife.'

'Bringing her breakfast.' Harry said honestly.

'You son of a bitch.' Sam drew his fist back to punch Harry.

Donna grabbed Sams arm. 'Sam, stop you kill him!'

'And you care why?! Here you were accusing me of being hit on..'

'Really Sam, I'm pregnant!'

'If I may say a few words..' Sam glared down at Harry.

'Sam get off him now' Donna said in a mad tone.

Sam looked down at a frighten Harry and stood up with his fist still clinched.

Donna helped Harry up. 'I'm so sorry.'

'Oh no, it's ok. It's not everyday that a gay guy has a jealous husband about beat you to a pulp for bringing his pregnant wife breakfast in bed.'

'Gay?' Sam asked.

'Yes Sam this is Harry.' Sams eyes went wide. 'Remember I told you all about him. He's the one I was with in Paris while you were here waiting for me.'

'Oh damn I feel like an idiot.'

'As you should!' She crossed her arms.

Sam went to shake Harry's hand. 'Hey man, I'm so sorry no hard feelings.'

'Yea, none taken. I'll just be heading back to my room to pack. I'm leaving today and it seems that me leaving is right on time.'

'Harry I'm sorry.' Donna hugged him. 'Please don't completely leave without telling me and Sophie bye.'

He gently shut the door behind him.

'You damn idiot. You could have killed him.' Donna was furious.

'Well you accuse me of having a two timing hoe hit on me and then I hear a male voice last night before you hung up.'

'So that's why you came home last night. You were jealous. It wasn't because you missed us.'

'That's not true I did miss y'all. I couldn't get home fast enough.'

Donna grabbed her stomach. Sam ran over to her. He touched her stomach and he brushed his hand off her.

'I'm fine Sam, I'm fine!' She walked into the bathroom closing the door and leaning up against it as another contraction tighten her stomach.